Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake suicide threat here. She's tweeted twice about this article. Definitely not going to help her case.

Screenshot_20230615_211145_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
DD: They're all followers of She who sports the Long Chin. HRH Long Chin herself is AEA or one of those shitheads

I maybe wrong, but...

View attachment 2243590
And she dares to talk about Bianca's chin? That's one manly chin. Girl is unfortunate-looking in that picture. Seems like IVF did a job on everything. Her looks, her hormones, her body. Her drinking and pill popping didn't help either.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And she dares to talk about Bianca's chin? That's one manly chin. Girl is unfortunate-looking in that picture. Seems like IVF did a job on everything. Her looks, her hormones, her body. Her drinking and pill popping didn't help either.
Don't forget the overall nasty cunty personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Eh, I think that motivates both EVEN MORE to go through with this. Bringing Bianca down so that she leaves Ioan is exactly what they want.
I don't think I could live with myself if I thought I caused someone physical pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I believe a kid wrote these 2 comments. Alice doesn't need any custody or visitation if she encourages her daughter to write this tit. Sounds like she feels guilty.

Screenshot_20230615_211015_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_211037_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What is she doing with the chainsaw? Is it meant to be a "zany" pic like the toilet photos?
I never knew there was such a fine line between "zany" and "that's gonna give me nightmares tonight" until I saw that photo.

• Haha
I don’t know about the Abuser, but these are socks that I need. I can put on some music and dance around the house wearing a pair of these, floors cleaned, job done 😁 I have wooden floors throughout, no carpets
You and me lulooo dancing around our respective houses with those socks on, cleaning our floors, getting in some exercise. The hoity toity hoi poloi can laugh all they want - we'll have clean floors and sexy socked feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A couple of thoughts from the last thread that I wasn't quick enough to comment on

This from @SnarkyTart is how I feel every time someone posts that Lupine is from New Zealand

View attachment 2243412

Alice was moving into her ugly phase in this photo. She seemed to lose her looks so quickly. No graceful move into middle age, more like a giant leap into menopause bloat and alcohol sogginess.
View attachment 2243417
Hold on. So they outed themselves as NIMBY's at the height of the Charter School controversy when minority parents were flocking to charter schools hoping to get their children into better performing schools?
Trying to get a foothold in Hollywood and he goes and takes part in a highly controversial political protest over public resources at a public school. No wonder his career floundered.
Hate to say it, but Ioan does not seem to be very bright. He seems easily led. That would explain the cult membership, I guess.
I wonder how Gloria felt about their shenanigans. Here she is parenting their children and they are actively protesting charter schools that at the time, minority parents viewed as an opportunity to a better education for their kids stuck in bad public schools.

I don't know who the DD sock is, but they used a very nice photo of B.
They keep using that photo as their avatar and calling her all kinds of ugly which is so bizarre to me. Beauty is subjective but Bianca is so pretty in that photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And already starting to use the scarf trick to hide her neck. If she weren’t so awful, it would be kind of sad. There’s a certain level of awareness there, as also exhibited by the heavy use of filters and old photos. She had other options for easing into aging.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was anyone around pre divorce Twitter Alice?

Did she do sock arguing then?

I know the IMDb chatter but not the trump twitterverse for her.

Reactions: 6
I can’t look at twitter anymore it’s too sick and scary. How anyone continues this is beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Alice does not deserve to be a mother.

MC: Don't mean to be rude, m'kay. But you sound a lot like my friend Ella's Dad

JB: Who is Ella?

MC: You don't need to worry about her. Nobody else does. Only her Mum, and her uncle

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
MC: Poor Diddle-Doodle is upset cuz somebody copied the sock account they harass people with Just imagine them diddling themselves away on the computer thinking about the beautiful stunning amazing #biancawallace the extra

Seen AB's latest video Al? Good isn't it?

MC: Actor producer script supervisor director writer LMFAO Bye 'EXTRA'! Careful not to 'slam the door' when you get deported out of America

🥴
Honestly can't wait for Ioan and Bianca to fly to Vegas and get married on 4th July! INDEPENDENCE DAY, BABY!
---
I really want Alison Boshoff to face some consequences for her part in the escalation we’ve seen recently.
She has enabled Alice abuse.
---
I really want Alison Boshoff to face some consequences for her part in the escalation we’ve seen recently.
She has enabled Alice abuse.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.