Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved this: she's claiming she paid her lawyer from "loans and payout proceeds." Agree the form is a mess. He didn't check things he should have, like the interim child/spousal support but added the $10k a month in writing.

Reactions: 29
Downloading the financials now and will post shortly.
---
Joint Statement of Disputed Issues

---
Alice's Financial Declaration (occupation: "Unemployed Actress" 🤣 )

Jesus Christ on a bike. The over-payments by Ioan! Damn she is in for a hard landing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
As Bernal makes so many typos, are we sure the source of the money wasn't meant to say "Ioan's and payout proceeds"?

Seeing as Ioan as been paying for almost everything so far!

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 17.08.18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ioan overpaid her in 2021 and 2022 by 350k, but hey, at least he underpaid her by 2k in 2023.

Jesus Christ. It's even worse than I calculated it. And she also received more from the house sale than she was entitled to. She will easily owe him way over half a million by the end of it.

actually scratch that, 2023 is only until september, so likely overpaid even there LMAO

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Ella and "Elsy" are 15 and 12. Ahem.
So at best only another 6 years of child support. And even that is not much. Time to hit those job sites.
Three years and Ella would be an adult. Things are going to move really fast. She has wasted such valuable time preparing herself and her kids for the future.

Reactions: 26
As Bernal makes so many typos, are we sure the source of the money wasn't meant to say "Ioan's and payout proceeds"?

Seeing as Ioan as been paying for almost everything so far!

View attachment 2713685
Well it's a Loan from Ioan I guess....he has overpaid her so she owes him.
Bernal can't be arsed he's just waiting for the bankruptcy

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So at best only another 6 years of child support. And even that is not much. Time to hit those job sites.
Three years and Ella would be an adult. Things are going to move really fast. She has wasted such valuable time preparing herself and her kids for the future.
Factor in the overpayment to date and he may not owe her anything further.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ioan overpaid her in 2021 and 2022 by 350k
I wonder if that was to try and keep her sweet, co-parent and STFU? Didn't work obviously. I would have paid her the legal minimum. Anyway she will get what she deserves in the end. That's truly sweet.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if that was to try and keep her sweet, co-parent and STFU? Didn't work obviously. I would have paid her the legal minimum. Anyway she will get what she deserves in the end. That's truly sweet.
I suspect it was because she was at risk of being tossed out of the overpriced BH townhouse and there was a concern about the girls' schooling being disrupted. Though it ends in April, so who knows. Looking at those "financials" I hope the judge informs her that a) she is living in a place she cannot afford and b) her other expenses need backup. Like the utilities and groceries. Those are really easy to itemize if you are legit spending that money.

Reactions: 31
So when she said he was paying nothing to her moron "fans" he actually paid her over $264,000 that year!
As we said all along....
Honestly what did they think she was living on? Cameo earnings?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
What year did she launch the go fund me and how much did he pay her in that financial year?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So when she said he was paying nothing to her moron "fans" he actually paid her over $264,000 that year!
As we said all along....
Honestly what did they think she was living on? Cameo earnings?
But those court docs are all fake! Everyone is lying, from Ioan to his counsel to the bank statements to Judge Josh! There is only one truth, and that is Alice's truth. Everything else is irrelevant, and they understand that. We don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.