Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's after school. Withholding her from school again wouldn't be a smart move with the hearing coming up.
So where's Elsie? I thought AFE couldn't possibly get a job because of her baybeez, so does she just leave her home alone for all these pap walks with Ella?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
AFE's DM bashing is going down well. Just because AFE didn't go postal this time, she is getting heaps of praise for it!!! lmao

1706192618469.png

and
1706192721038.png

and Anya Varda, bouncer at Chateau Marmont, an influencer sadly. AFE is a single mother by choice (fully funded by the ex though) and she didn't 'move on a long long time ago' either. Ignorance is bliss on Insta though.

1706192888719.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She isn’t unwell. This is how a woman in her 50s looks after losing a lot of weight (hello ozempic) and without makeup.

Reactions: 26
AFE's DM bashing is going down well. Just because AFE didn't go postal this time, she is getting heaps of praise for it!!! lmao

View attachment 2713342
and
View attachment 2713346
and Anya Varda, bouncer at Chateau Marmont, an influencer sadly. AFE is a single mother by choice (fully funded by the ex though) and she didn't 'move on a long long time ago' either. Ignorance is bliss on Insta though.

View attachment 2713354
That’s the thing, super involved stans are deluded and will never believe in any proof their idol can do wrong, random "celeb" acquaintances never bothered to look into situation so only know what they heard from poor abused mAlice.
im concerned that is the bit on the lenience of the judge welp seen in DM comments is true, the trial will end up with setting up child support and leaving things as they are. Even non lenient judge would not want to put mother in jail. She will probably be praised for "getting her act together". Kids will be going to therapy, mAlice will be oh so sorry for her behaviour. Ioan will pay and once trial is over, she will turn it back on again slowly, kids will start missing therapy more and more often and then stop alltogether. At some point it wont be worth taking her to court and spending more money on the losing battle.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’ll have the same reaction to these SET UP PAP SHOTS as the dog one, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes and it's a statement of alliance. IG may have BW but AFE has Ella. All that's missing is the ring. Ella will say that she doesn't want anything to do with IG and wants 100% custody with AFE at the hearing. I wish I was wrong but the PA has been going on for years now. It's pretty inevitable.
The girls have no legal standing while the GAL is in place. So it would be the GAL speaking on their behalf. And she would have to feel anything she says is in the best interests of the girls, not necessarily what they want.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
That’s the thing, super involved stans are deluded and will never believe in any proof their idol can do wrong, random "celeb" acquaintances never bothered to look into situation so only know what they heard from poor abused mAlice.
im concerned that is the bit on the lenience of the judge welp seen in DM comments is true, the trial will end up with setting up child support and leaving things as they are. Even non lenient judge would not want to put mother in jail. She will probably be praised for "getting her act together". Kids will be going to therapy, mAlice will be oh so sorry for her behaviour. Ioan will pay and once trial is over, she will turn it back on again slowly, kids will start missing therapy more and more often and then stop alltogether. At some point it wont be worth taking her to court and spending more money on the losing battle.
BIB - I have often wondered what Alice would do if things reached this stage. She has never been fighting for her children, she has always been focused on punishing Ioan. So what would happen if he walked away? Her last connection with him would be gone and she really would be shouting into the abyss. Would it be enough for her to think she’d won? Or would she just be left without (as she sees it) a purpose? I don’t think it would be a win for her at all.

Reactions: 18
BIB - I have often wondered what Alice would do if things reached this stage. She has never been fighting for her children, she has always been focused on punishing Ioan. So what would happen if he walked away? Her last connection with him would be gone and she really would be shouting into the abyss. Would it be enough for her to think she’d won? Or would she just be left without (as she sees it) a purpose? I don’t think it would be a win for her at all.
Her father effectively walked away and she's still sniping years later. She will never shut up.

Reactions: 36
Poor kids. She said dad was a boring driver? He looked at road sober? No wrecks or car parking fights. How boring...and we laughed and laughed we are such a happy family of 3 plus dog.

Reactions: 18
I think Alice is showing some awareness actually that she had a public and embarrassing meltdown which she regrets -
First time I noticed the word "breakdown" to describe her behavior. Maybe something she heard a therapist say. It's really convenient when you can use one word to excuse a lot of bad behavior and get sympathy at the same time. Defense strategy, no?

Reactions: 30
Just checking that @Hiraeth is lined up and ready to offer some unsolicited and useless sham legal opinions when these documents appear in the coming hours/days.....I think the thread will get busy soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her father effectively walked away and she's still sniping years later. She will never shut up.
This. Perpetual victimhood is her goal. I doubt the behind the scenes nasty emails and communiques stopped, and I am willing to bet she tries to drag him back to court repeatedly. But ... eventually his role as ATM will expire and she won't be able to do anything about that.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.