Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the DM are getting their own back and putting in the worst pics of her Lol. That will teach you Alice
the headline will trigger her btw, next IG post: "I didnt brush off anything, I DONT CARE, LOOK AT ME: I DONT CARE"

I struggle to believe she set this up cos she has zero make up on and she looks horrid compared to her Instagram filters. Ella is always papped with her cos Ella probably doesn’t go to school. Someone has to babysit her.
I'm sure a UPS shop in Los Angeles is not a popular pap spot, it's certainly set up. Just like 95 % of all pap shots we see from either side.

Obviously she will deny it.

Reactions: 27
Alice is like the third wheel now in her ex husbands relationship

I imagine she plans to plead broke, bad luck getting papped walking out with bags of Sephora the day the financials are due.

Reactions: 24
you can unfortunately see it in Elsie's eyes every picture, she probably still loves her dad)
I think Elsie is probably very conflicted. She is now seeing her once beloved dad every week at the therapy and it reminds her how nice he is and what she is missing. Then she has to go back to Casa Hellhole to be further indoctrinated by Mommie Dearest with Big Sis probably joining in. She will be told how selfish he is, he wants them homeless and prefers Bianca blah blah blah and the kid is basically being gaslit. No wonder she looks sad.

She is also trauma bonded with AFE so she can't bear to see her as anything other than a good mum who was horribly victimised. To see the faults in AFE would be too scary given that she only has her and Ella in her life currently and thus she is very dependent on them.

Alice is a bleep. This can't be said often enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I struggle to believe she set this up cos she has zero make up on and she looks horrid compared to her Instagram filters. Ella is always papped with her cos Ella probably doesn’t go to school. Someone has to babysit her.
Well, she has made reference to illness on Insta recently after no mention of it for months so the dull, pale looking face could be part of a plan, you just never know with her.

Reactions: 15
Why focus on food and shelter when you have Yo bucks to spend on Peter Thomas Roth and Drunk Elephant at Sephora? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
Alice is all or nothing kind of person. You’re all in or all out. The kids are either hers or they are not. So no she will never ever co parent. The hatred for Bianca is way too off the scale for that.
Yep. Also AFE has previous. She was even jealous of her dad's new wife despite having IG as a bf at this stage. The DM poster said it was a 'campaign of abuse' and that is her pattern. She was probably hoping that she would be able to hound the dad's gf out of his life, like she tried to do with Bianca.

She's pathological and is not going to change. Some people on here have expressed hope that she will reform but all she does is hide her tit a bit better and lie a bit more for her clown show fanbase. That's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Looking closer at the DM photo of Alice it looks like needle marks on her face, pretty sure that she's make up free as she's topped up her Botox. Moo!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Those things Ella is wearing on her feet can’t be good for her. Surprised if she isn’t having leg back and foot pains since they seem to be seen on her regularly.
Are they slippers? 3rd Gen Uggs? Never seen them before, lol.

These pictures show how much Alice tinkers with Ella's appearance in her IG photos. So sad that she does this to her daughter.

Edit to add: I have no problem at all with Big Al buying things at Sephora because if she wasn't an idiot, the money she gets leaves more than enough for makeup and beauty treatments. It's the bullshit she puts out in the press about being starving and almost homeless that pisses me off.

Reactions: 30
tbh I see plenty of 14 year olds wear those sort of uhmm...shoes (not this bad, but something similar)

I guess in that particular case we are simply too old.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
that is probably the card she will play with no doubt missed appointments or unable to meet basic professional expectations of a divorce.
If she was hospitalised there should be proof which she won't be able to supply. Or proof of other appointments she had to go to. Don't think this will fly.

Reactions: 10
tbh I see plenty of 14 year olds wear those sort of uhmm...shoes (not this bad, but something similar)

That’s very probably the case for me 😂 but you’re right, these are particularly bad. I think someone picked up on these when Alice purchased them on eBay?

Reactions: 7
Someone's showing their age listing those two like they're still catch of the day. 😶
no they’re taking the piss 😂

Those guys might be trash and past it but there would have to be an actual apocalypse before they would even think of glancing in her direction!

and even then,they’d nope the hell out of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no they’re taking the piss 😂

Those guys might be trash and past it but there would have to be an actual apocalypse before they would even think of glancing in her direction!

and even then,they’d nope the hell out of it!
Exactly, they've just shaken off their millstones and not about to take on another 🫣😂

• Haha

This is what I also assumed! They're no doubt extremely cool shoes.

Reactions: 1
If she was hospitalised there should be proof which she won't be able to supply. Or proof of other appointments she had to go to. Don't think this will fly.
If she'd been hospitalised she'd be singing about it from the rooftops!

Reactions: 11
Have to say Ella is dressing to hide. This is not the way happy teenagers dress. So sad.
Calling the paps isn't the best way to hide lol. The boots aren't too bad but the rest of the outfit 👀 AFE is better dressed and that's really saying something. I know it's not a red carpet but they knew the paps would be waiting for them. It's possible AFE buys all Ella's clothes and wants her to look dowdy with her as the 'glamourous mum' by contrast. There is no way she won't be competitive with Ella, despite her being a mini-me.

1706190973342.png

Doesn't necessarily mean that Ella is not in school, just that Alice calls the paps when she is out with her soldier. It's a statement.
Yes and it's a statement of alliance. IG may have BW but AFE has Ella. All that's missing is the ring. Ella will say that she doesn't want anything to do with IG and wants 100% custody with AFE at the hearing. I wish I was wrong but the PA has been going on for years now. It's pretty inevitable.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The chances that Alice will ever move on to be a decent person are next to zero. She is just not salvageable and all around horrific person. There are reasons why the two most important men in her life choose to cut her off, and why also her two brothers for some time did the same. And why even Ella had once the guts to call her what she is.

However, in the unlikely event that she will, you will recognize it at whether the kids have a decent relationship to their father without her raging about it (and I dont mean that they act nice for a period of time just to lure him into a false sense of security to finally see them without protection). So long they dont you just know that she continues to drop poison into their ears or that she takes no effort to fix what she destroyed (at least in Ella's case no poison is necessary anymore, Alice has already done enough work on her, hence why she can easily pretend now that she isnt doing anything, and that it's all the kids choice)
I was thinking myself how sad it must be to be scared of your own child and what they might try to do to you or say about you. Poor man just wanted a divorce. This world War 111 over a breakup is crazy. It's obvious with evaluations why she's quiet. Years of her and children's life wasted. Get off keyboard, feel some grass and go to the dang beach! When Alice is breathing her last breath, which we all do at some point, she can't beg these wasted years back. We all have been hurt in life one way or the other. When my husband told me he wanted a divorce I said go get it. He is a lawyer. I told him to file against me on Habitual Cruel and get it in two days...bye. He kept leaving me notes. I'm going to get it if you don't call me. 😁 I didn't call, but we are still friends. Life's too short to fight.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.