Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the addendum at the bottom of the form:

I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY (sic) IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS NOW

Yep. Them's definitely the reasons (capital letters = Alice's own)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I'll post my thoughts on the documents a little later but I'm shocked at the state of Alice's filed financial declaration submitted by Bernal. Very unprofessional. Warped, discolored, and unfinished (check the date line near Alice's signature on the first page). Much like Alice herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY (sic) IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING WORK NOW

That was actually going to be my thread title nomination, including all the typos, lack of punctuation and all caps.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 16.53.30.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40

I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY (sic) IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING WORK NOW

I’m calling it. Thread title!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lots of Respondent did not supply records or financial info as discussed...surprise surprise

Reactions: 42
Still $3000 for utilities? WTF? Those portable heaters she switches on and off in the kids rooms when she checks they are breathing sure are expensive to run

• Haha
Reactions: 49
In her last declaration she claimed she receives 800/month in residuals, now it's 419/month? (and neither matches up with what Ioan claimed in one of his filings about her). the self-employement I assume is the Con? (about 15k)

Shouldnt Ioan have submitted his too?

Reactions: 22
I'll post my thoughts on the documents a little later but I'm shocked at the state of Alice's filed financial declaration submitted by Bernal. Very unprofessional. Warped, discolored, and unfinished (check the date line near Alice's signature on the first page). Much like Alice herself.
Alice got the lawyer she deserves and Bernal got the client he deserves.

1706201919558.png

haha AFE is hiding money but they're on the case.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
How the hell is she still spending $2500 a month on groceries and household supplies?

$3000 a month on utilities seems very high too, although it is a huge apartment.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Fascinating to me that where she put in the stuff about being an actress and not finding work (hint: it would help if you were actually trying to find work), there is nothing about her 102 ailments and how she is bed bound all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Downloading the financials now and will post shortly.
---
Joint Statement of Disputed Issues

---
Alice's Financial Declaration (occupation: "Unemployed Actress" 🤣 )

He's overpaid her over $350K in spousal support and all the while she continued to plead poverty publicly to shame him and insisted he paid her nothing?

Do I have this right? Good God.

MOO

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.