Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I have access to a home shopping channel actually, I don't have a tv aerial so I only get tv through apps - but to be fair it's never occured to me to look so I will have a rummage. This reminds me that I'm the world's worst at shopping and never know where to get anything! I should start my own "frugal" instagram, I hate shopping so much I hardly ever buy anything. I have the opposite NY resolution of everyone else which is "buy myself one thing to wear per month" - I can't even "shop my closet" because there's nothing bloody in it. But I would like a birthstone ring...
tjc.co.uk. It's 80% crap, the rest in varying degrees of decent to good. I'm not loaded so I often get silver with platinum overlay with pretty coloured real stones like amethyst, topaz and peridot. You just have to search and be prepared to come back another time when stock changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no recommendations for stores but I really like blue topaz more than the yellowy one most associated with birth stones. Lovely tones of blue.
Novica.com. National Geographic's portal for artists. I bought some really nice pearls off their site

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I tell you about my birth stone ring. Has all the mimsy babies on there. Couple of diamonds, and a blue topaz because the November birthstone isn’t as pretty. Sorry not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet he won’t have a pre-nup!
I suppose he has to have something (everyone does really) but it won’t be the telephone directory Alice signed 😂😂 and I’m sure he’ll fix a new will too. Just to be on the safe side.

I bet Alice will try to demand to see his will. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I can’t be the only person thinking a dog groomer isn’t a luxury, but rather a necessity when you own a dog, and Alice should have taken Emma to one years ago by now (and regularly)?

Some things you need the professionals to do, like expressing the dog’s anal glands - this is not a job for civilians
I agree. It is a necessity. I see it as health care. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Can I tell you about my birth stone ring. Has all the mimsy babies on there. Couple of diamonds, and a blue topaz because the November birthstone isn’t as pretty. Sorry not sorry.
Technically they just say Topaz is the November birth stone. Nobody specified what colour... 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Technically they just say Topaz is the November birth stone. Nobody specified what colour... 😉
So I’m good. Phew!!
My first husband got it made for the first round of Mimsy’s. His childhood friend is a jeweller. Should have seen the guys face when I went back to have the youngest Mimsy kids added on and a different baby daddy. I’m going to write a book 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet that, among other things, Alice will try to make the money Ioan spent on the ring an issue in their settlement… which I’m sure the judge will love
Then she'll crow about how "cheap" B's ring is should the dollar value be revealed.

Reactions: 17
where did you get it? I think I'd love this, although I am a weirdo who likes the yellowy-brown November birthstone!

Edit - ignore me, I see you answered that it was bespoke for you!

Reactions: 8
where did you get it? I think I'd love this, although I am a weirdo who likes the yellowy-brown November birthstone!

Edit - ignore me, I see you answered that it was bespoke for you!
IMG_7105.png

It’s really beautiful in person. I got it in birth order too. This was before the wedding, I now wear it on my right hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Would not the sensible thing be for Alice to congratulate them both? Showing she isn't the nutter everyone paints her to be?
No?
Perhaps Tony could post something similar to show how mature he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gotta love the groomer for essentially telling her that she sucks at (dog) parenting. Also I cant believe that she tells people how lazy she is: walking your dog was permitted during Covid.

the bar ist btw very low if you portray grooming your dog as doing a favour to your kids, and yet here we are
View attachment 2708019View attachment 2708020View attachment 2708021
And how many 11 year olds are gaga about going to a dog groomer? How messed up is a kid's home life that a trip to a dog groomer is cause for excitement?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Alice's makeup is a contouring failure. Unless she meant to look like a nutcracker.
---

Crickets
Yeah her makeup looks really harsh. I'm vary fair and as I've aged, my makeup has had to adjust. It's really easy to overdo and wind up looking like Alice. Very few people look good in the same makeup at 20 and 50.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.