Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just found out my birthstone is diamond. clearly Ioan thought of me when he choosed Bianca's ring 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Im sure B posted a reel of Bubba being professsionally groomed quite recently or am i imagining it ?

Reactions: 14
AFE appeared pissed up in daytime videos too. Plus we have IG's statement about her drinking at 11am which I believe. Does Dupee not have the power to request drug and alcohol testing? It's insane if she doesn't as how can you judge what someone is on otherwise?? Addicts are good at hiding it and equally they might have stopped and the tests will prove that.

"The evaluator will also take into consideration any history of child abuse, domestic violence, substance abuse, and psychiatric illness." How if the suspect denies it?

Also

"The family court must make a finding and there must be evidence that there is habitual, frequent or continual illegal use of alcohol or drugs by the parent for it to have the power to make a court order for testing."

It's very different in the UK - the council's Social Workers can order this testing quite easily, as it should be.

View attachment 2708703

I can't see AFE hiring an expert 'too poor' but she might challenge it herself.

Yeah there's apparently a bit of an epidemic of drunk mothers driving their kids to and from school, both here in Australia and in America. Schools don't always pick up on it, and like you said, addicts are incredibly good at hiding it. And from the sound of it Alice doesn't even drive the kids to school tbw.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Im sure B posted a reel of Bubba being professsionally groomed quite recently or am i imagining it ?
I’ve not seen that one but I strongly suspect Alice has seen the positive coverage that I&B get for posting Bubba Bear and wants a piece of the pie!

Reactions: 20
I really want some birthstone jewellery now, but no idea where to look! Any suggestions for topaz jewellery, fellow turds?
London blue topaz and Swiss topaz are really pretty - more like sapphire in colour. Do you have a home shopping channel where you are? They often have really pretty birthstone jewels available for a pretty good price. This is the Australian TVSN channel but I don't know if you can buy outside of Australia. It would be good if you can because of the difference in the dollar for both Britain and America.

Reactions: 5
Ok I know AFE isn’t allowed to comment on her enragement at the engagement. But what about Marjory? I’d love to hear her take on things!

all this dog grooming is boring 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok I know AFE isn’t allowed to comment on her enragement at the engagement. But what about Marjory? I’d love to hear her take on things!

all this dog grooming is boring 🥱
Marjory is still trying to find her way out from under the nightstand.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bianca is about to become Ioan’s next-of-kin and I just know he’s dotting ALL the i’s and crossing ALL the t’s in a good way. ❤ 🤗 ❤ 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 25
London blue topaz and Swiss topaz are really pretty - more like sapphire in colour. Do you have a home shopping channel where you are? They often have really pretty birthstone jewels available for a pretty good price. This is the Australian TVSN channel but I don't know if you can buy outside of Australia. It would be good if you can because of the difference in the dollar for both Britain and America.
I don't think I have access to a home shopping channel actually, I don't have a tv aerial so I only get tv through apps - but to be fair it's never occured to me to look so I will have a rummage. This reminds me that I'm the world's worst at shopping and never know where to get anything! I should start my own "frugal" instagram, I hate shopping so much I hardly ever buy anything. I have the opposite NY resolution of everyone else which is "buy myself one thing to wear per month" - I can't even "shop my closet" because there's nothing bloody in it. But I would like a birthstone ring...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.