Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's more the fact she pleads poverty and then does expensive tit like this and people still stick up for her and abuse Ioan for buying a ring when they think all his money should go to Alice - when it does. She's not on the breadline end of, I've said that's my gripe. I'm happy Emma is (finally) getting cared for. But it's all manipulation on Alice's part she doesn't do anything for anyone's good but herself.
That photo made me chuckle.
Agreed. I have no beef with Alice spending money on services for the kids and dog - if those services are more expensive than average it shouldn't matter as she is being paid an incredibly generous amount per month. More than enough to cover good food, treats like takeaways, meals out, haircuts, clothes, dog grooming, extra-curricular activities, even holidays. Imagine she topped that up with literally a few hours of work a month! But instead it's "poor poor me on the breadline again, barely scraping by here in Beverly Hills, oh let me just post another selfie with the £1k phone I own in £100s worth of ugly designer gear". And all these women just lapping it up. Apparently feminism is "Men should pay for everything and I shouldn't ever have to work" these days. Amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Please don’t comment on her article. I want it to fall down the page really fast and make Bianca the bigger name.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There are many things to criticise Alice for but I don’t think this is one of them.
It's good that Emma got a bit of TLC. I think the point people were making is it follows on from AFE's 'we're going to be homeless and starving' BS articles in the DM which we knew were bullshit but the randoms reading the DM don't going by their comments.

Reactions: 21
It's more the fact she pleads poverty and then does expensive tit like this and people still stick up for her and abuse Ioan for buying a ring when they think all his money should go to Alice - when it does. She's not on the breadline end of, I've said that's my gripe. I'm happy Emma is (finally) getting cared for. But it's all manipulation on Alice's part she doesn't do anything for anyone's good but herself.
That photo made me chuckle.
It's the most expressive little Emma has ever been. It appears getting her out in the world with people in new environments agrees with her. Her little face showed expression. She's a cutie. That's probably most likely due to Alice not being up in her face when taking a photo.

And I guarantee no one in that family was clipping her nails, certainly not Alice. I don't believe her. She is too lazy, with no patience, and would probably hurt the poor dog doing it. I would guess that fell to the housekeeper/nanny on the rare occasion it was done, if it even was.

Reactions: 24
My dogs groomer - and he's been to a few as we we moved houses - has never offered that inline spoiler service. Any time it's needed done it's been a vet trip.
And I would never say grooming is a luxury but did she really need a mobile dog groomer to come to her when there are potentially lots of cheaper places around? That is my gripe. Specifically on the back of all the moaning about the price of Bianca's ring from all the dm commentary about how it should all go to his abusive ex. Who is so not on the breadline. An expensive dog groomer is a luxury when it's a mobile service you need to pay extra for. Unless you have lots of funds to pay for it. Which she always says she doesn't.
I just looked into the anal gland situation, and the advice on the internet is conflicting - some sources say only vets should offer it, while some sources say it's standard practice for dog groomers to offer it. Some groomers I've been to offered it, and some didn't.

In the UK, the advice from vets is now that only vets should offer this service.

The things we learn on these threads! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It's good that Emma got a bit of TLC. I think the point people were making is it follows on from AFE's 'we're going to be homeless and starving' BS articles in the DM which we knew were bullshit but the randoms reading the DM don't going by their comments.
I don't read comments on DM about these Ioan/Bianca/Alice stories anymore, because it's pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just looked into the anal gland situation, and the advice on the internet is conflicting - some sources say only vets should offer it, while some sources say it's standard practice for dog groomers to offer it. Some groomers I've been to offered it, and some didn't.

In the UK, the advice from vets is now that only vets should offer this service.

Arseholes come in various forms :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For the first year or more, she was drunk later at night, but that seemed to clear up more as her spelling returned to normal for the most part. In summary, there is not enough to ever require her to submit to alcohol and drug testing or we would have seen an order by the judge addressing that request.
AFE appeared pissed up in daytime videos too. Plus we have IG's statement about her drinking at 11am which I believe. Does Dupee not have the power to request drug and alcohol testing? It's insane if she doesn't as how can you judge what someone is on otherwise?? Addicts are good at hiding it and equally they might have stopped and the tests will prove that.

"The evaluator will also take into consideration any history of child abuse, domestic violence, substance abuse, and psychiatric illness." How if the suspect denies it?

Also

"The family court must make a finding and there must be evidence that there is habitual, frequent or continual illegal use of alcohol or drugs by the parent for it to have the power to make a court order for testing."

It's very different in the UK - the council's Social Workers can order this testing quite easily, as it should be.

1706014750874.png

I can't see AFE hiring an expert 'too poor' but she might challenge it herself.

Reactions: 12

Every days a school day 🤭
---
It's the most expressive little Emma has ever been. It appears getting her out in the world with people in new environments agrees with her. Her little face showed expression. She's a cutie. That's probably most likely due to Alice not being up in her face when taking a photo.

And I guarantee no one in that family was clipping her nails, certainly not Alice. I don't believe her. She is too lazy, with no patience, and would probably hurt the poor dog doing it. I would guess that fell to the housekeeper/nanny on the rare occasion it was done, if it even was.
Gloria needs a new job title for all the shite she needs to put up with. Literally.
Agreed. I have no beef with Alice spending money on services for the kids and dog - if those services are more expensive than average it shouldn't matter as she is being paid an incredibly generous amount per month. More than enough to cover good food, treats like takeaways, meals out, haircuts, clothes, dog grooming, extra-curricular activities, even holidays. Imagine she topped that up with literally a few hours of work a month! But instead it's "poor poor me on the breadline again, barely scraping by here in Beverly Hills, oh let me just post another selfie with the £1k phone I own in £100s worth of ugly designer gear". And all these women just lapping it up. Apparently feminism is "Men should pay for everything and I shouldn't ever have to work" these days. Amazing.
Exactly this, she's preaching poverty living in Beverly hills ffs!
---
and the same people quote then the over one year old declarations of being too broke to pay the house (which they spun into not supporting kids, two very different things) ignoring that since then he has money from the house.

meanwhile Alice declared poverty just a few weeks ago
And she will declare poverty again. Cause her minions don't seem to be able to read legal documents. Or believe them...? Madness.

Reactions: 10
Never mind that it's also Bianca's birthstone and that Alice would have slapped Ioan senseless if he proposed with a peridot and not a diamond! The sweet thoughtfulness of it being her birth stone wouldn't have mattered to her as much as the price tag and showing off an expensive ring.

Reactions: 26
It’s the only month we don’t have a birthday or anniversary 🤣🤣🤣
You have no Leo's in the family?! The horror. Well now you're just going to have to adopt me. I promise I'm closer to the Bianca end of the spectrum than to the Alice end. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I really want some birthstone jewellery now, but no idea where to look! Any suggestions for topaz jewellery, fellow turds?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else getting Tattle ads like this, or just me?
Hopefully @kingseven is too. YoBee's wedding is potentially only 8 months away and and it would be good to send Alun some ideas for her ring.
---
Ella is cut off in that picture but is standing next to AFE - that's Ella's hand.
(look at the buttons - see below for reference)
View attachment 2707949
Yeah we could go with that explanation. Personally I think Alice was caught mid-exorcism.

---
She seems to be struggling with the fact that she’s nothing to him now and he isn’t interested in playing any part in her life. She can keep stalking his articles but those bills won’t pay themselves, she’s on her own now.
Ironic isn't it? Aside from necessary contact because of the children, in a few years time Alice won't be able to contact Ioan at all and will be reduced to stalking him via SM and the traditional media like an obsessed fangirl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I really want some birthstone jewellery now, but no idea where to look! Any suggestions for topaz jewellery, fellow turds?
I have no recommendations for stores but I really like blue topaz more than the yellowy one most associated with birth stones. Lovely tones of blue.

Reactions: 8
You're right. She can't stand for them to be happy. Alice has no idea what real love is. So, she doesn't comprehend their relationship.
---

She looks like Ursula from The Little Mermaid here. Good thing she doesn't wear purple.
Oh God. BRB, just re-thinking my love of purple.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The average pro Alice comment on the DM makes me wonder how these people get through the day without having a serious accident. I suppose they mostly stay indoors and should be grateful for earthed plugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hands up if you believe Alice ever takes that dog for a walk?

Tumbleweed....
I hope she does take Emma for walks and then puts her in her handbag when Emma decides she's had enough walking.

And then Emma pees all over Alice's phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.