Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how many 11 year olds are gaga about going to a dog groomer? How messed up is a kid's home life that a trip to a dog groomer is cause for excitement?
She always tells on herself. It’s not right that that’s a source of excitement for a kid that age.

Reactions: 25
The comments on the DM about the price of the ring, what about their Regina's spending? Why does she always have to pay over the odds for everything? An apartment in Beverly hills? A mobile dog groomer? No one saying anything about that? She's not skint and she's not taking that dog to the park either. Furtherest she's gone is outside that BH apartment to the grooming van.
Because He Owes Her. Every cent that he doesn't need for subsistence a level living should be paid to her. In perpetuity.
---
The original poster was called out about the horrible ms comment.
But, the response regarding AFE, damn. Burn. 🤭

View attachment 2708022
I'm glad the poster caught hell for the MS comment. Are we to believe that love can't coexist with disability or disease? That only conventionally pretty people can be or deserve to be happy?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can’t be the only person thinking a dog groomer isn’t a luxury, but rather a necessity when you own a dog, and Alice should have taken Emma to one years ago by now (and regularly)?

Some things you need the professionals to do, like expressing the dog’s anal glands - this is not a job for civilians
I thought the same. You actually should be getting your dog groomed as a pet owner. It’s not a luxury. Although the mobile one might be. I’m guessing they charge a premium. But yeah. If you’re a dog owner. You do need to actually get your dog groomed. You can bathe some yourself but there are some things you can’t really do.

Reactions: 9
A comment on the DM in the latest article about her dog posts 😂View attachment 2708574
The comments on the celebitchy post are gold. www.celebitchy.com/853932/ioan_gruffudd_bianca_wallace_are_engaged_three_years_after_he_left_his_wife
---
If we're lucky it will be someone as addicted to SM as she is, and we'll be able to watch in all go down in real time. (Obviously I hope the kids are well away from her by then.)
It couldn't happen to a nicer gal!

Reactions: 17
I get my little cat groomed twice a year, it’s a furry little bugger (not a euphemism fyi) and also needs a mani-pedi. Now I’m wondering who was trimming Emma’s nails if she never got walked they’d need trimming a lot. 😞

Oh man., that’s why she couldn’t walk isn’t it. They were growing right back into her little toes? Poor baby. 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Would not the sensible thing be for Alice to congratulate them both? Showing she isn't the nutter everyone paints her to be?
No?
Perhaps Tony could post something similar to show how mature he is.
No, definitely not. It’s far too late for that sort of thing. Any kind of congratulations now would simply make her look even more insane given the lengths she’s gone to to abuse them. And the couple wouldn’t wanna hear it anyway. She could have had a cordial relationship with her ex and coparented happily, good relationship with her children’s new stepmother and the possibility of a positive relationship between a new partner for her someday and her ex and his wife. That ship has sailed. Best thing she can do is stay quiet.

Reactions: 20
I can see Ioan insisting Bee has a prenup, to protect her given his atrocious financial state after the divorce. This would be one case I think where it would be done with love and wanting the best for one another. Though I imagine Bianca would try and decline.

Reactions: 29
No, definitely not. It’s far too late for that sort of thing. Any kind of congratulations now would simply make her look even more insane given the lengths she’s gone to to abuse them. And the couple wouldn’t wanna hear it anyway. She could have had a cordial relationship with her ex and coparented happily, good relationship with her children’s new stepmother and the possibility of a positive relationship between a new partner for her someday and her ex and his wife. That ship has sailed. Best thing she can do is stay quiet.
Congratulations, I'm sorry I tried to get Bianca deported 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yeah Alice already thinks Bianca should be supporting them all financially as it is now.
How funny. Ioan needed a prenup to save himself from Alice, and now Bianca needs one to save herself from Alice 🤣
Kidding, I know it doesn't work like that, but, still...
---
Because He Owes Her. Every cent that he doesn't need for subsistence a level living should be paid to her. In perpetuity.
---
Ah, Alice's tale as old as time!
Except I think she doesn't care much about his need for anything she wants it alllll. I just think it's sick and I hope she's legally taken down a peg or a million.

Reactions: 21
I'm sure he will. God knows he needed it first time round.

That said, I don't see them divorcing so it's unlikely to be used.
That's daring. It's a large gap relationship with troubling kids and ex as baggage, health issues, public pressure, money issues, the speculation of how they got together and both enter their 2nd marriage etc. Plus I suspect trauma bonding helped them so far rather than damaging their relationship: the challenge is then to last, especially when new relationship energy fades awas. No matter how well suited you think they are the odds are against them. I can't however - based on what I've seen so far - see Bianca being even close as horrific as Alice if/when they divorce, but a prenup is always good. When one spouse isnt a monster like Alice it makes the divorce a breeze.

Alice and Ioan lasted 13+7 years, which is a way above average success, but this shows you that staying married or long married shows you nothing about the quality of a relationship
Would not the sensible thing be for Alice to congratulate them both? Showing she isn't the nutter everyone paints her to be?

No?

Perhaps Tony could post something similar to show how mature he is.
even if a miracle like that happened everyone would believe she is being sarcastic

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She always tells on herself. It’s not right that that’s a source of excitement for a kid that age.
Before the big highlight was a trip to Yogurtland. I bet they miss their dad but can't say it lest AFE khs or throws them out. (she won't do either but the kids don't know that)

Now that I've seen the ring - it's birth stones. I thought you were engraving the 7 dobs lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.