Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I wasn’t having a go at you! More the fact that this seems to be Emma’s first time going to a dog groomer, when it shouldn’t have been. Alice is treating it like she’s done Emma a massive favour and it’s the equivalent to a spa day.

I also think the photos she’s posted are adorable, the best she’s ever taken of Emma (that’s she’s publicly released).
Oh, I know you weren’t having a pop at me❤
I knew it was bound to come up because being a good pet owner is costly and there are all kinds of regular maintenance that comes with them. So in theory, Alice having the dog groomed shouldn’t be questioned or seem unusual…..HOWEVER 😂😂

Reactions: 17
HOLD THE FRONT PAGE - ex wife of D list actor takes dog for haircut

Slow news day obvs...

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I found this photo of Alice leaving her house after spending 48 hours commenting on the DM

Screenshot_20240123_023327_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Gosh, the DM is so desperate lmao
for the mirror it's even Breaking News
Breaking news!! 🤣

That article is as fascinating as AFE breaking wind :sleep:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Personally I think she’s been having to submit to alcohol and drug tests, given her mostly restrained behaviour throughout the holidays, January and the engagement news. I think Ioan’s side have provided her with proof of her endless accounts and much info about just how much tony is involved. I also think she is starting to realize she is in deep tit financially so she’s trying to get receipts to boost/prove her monthly maintenance costs and that includes Emma’s “monthly” grooming

Reactions: 44
HOLD THE FRONT PAGE - ex wife of D list actor takes dog for haircut

Slow news day obvs...
AFE will be raging that she can't respond as she would like to, all guns blazing, with tons of attention from the DM about her 'plight'. Instead we get 3 dog posts so she won't get into trouble. I get the impression Dupee put some manners on her like Marie did before she was fired.

Reactions: 22
AFE will be raging that she can't respond as she would like to, all guns blazing, with tons of attention from the DM about her 'plight'. Instead we get 3 dog posts so she won't get into trouble. I get the impression Dupee put some manners on her like Marie did before she was fired.
A comment on the DM in the latest article about her dog posts 😂
IMG_2329.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I can’t be the only person thinking a dog groomer isn’t a luxury, but rather a necessity when you own a dog, and Alice should have taken Emma to one years ago by now (and regularly)?

Some things you need the professionals to do, like expressing the dog’s anal glands - this is not a job for civilians
Depends on the breed. Some don't need professional grooming. I don't know what Emma actually is though so can't comment on her.

Reactions: 6
I can’t be the only person thinking a dog groomer isn’t a luxury, but rather a necessity when you own a dog, and Alice should have taken Emma to one years ago by now (and regularly)?

Some things you need the professionals to do, like expressing the dog’s anal glands - this is not a job for civilians
My dogs groomer - and he's been to a few as we we moved houses - has never offered that inline spoiler service. Any time it's needed done it's been a vet trip.
And I would never say grooming is a luxury but did she really need a mobile dog groomer to come to her when there are potentially lots of cheaper places around? That is my gripe. Specifically on the back of all the moaning about the price of Bianca's ring from all the dm commentary about how it should all go to his abusive ex. Who is so not on the breadline. An expensive dog groomer is a luxury when it's a mobile service you need to pay extra for. Unless you have lots of funds to pay for it. Which she always says she doesn't.

Last edited:
Gosh, the DM is so desperate lmao
for the mirror it's even Breaking News
The comments in the DF are not in her favour...shame 💅🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Personally I think she’s been having to submit to alcohol and drug tests, given her mostly restrained behaviour throughout the holidays, January and the engagement news. I think Ioan’s side have provided her with proof of her endless accounts and much info about just how much tony is involved. I also think she is starting to realize she is in deep tit financially so she’s trying to get receipts to boost/prove her monthly maintenance costs and that includes Emma’s “monthly” grooming
That's a good shout actually. Much more like the manipulative shrew than being a responsible dog owner.
---
Until she wakes up and fires up the socks 🧦

Reactions: 16
I know this isn't the real Elsie but it might be Ella. How the duck does anyone that they will still 'detest' him as grown ups?? Or it might be a random idiot as it's 4am in LA.

1706011916173.png

There seems to be a lot of Tattlers on the comments now and not many idiots/FMs. Doing god's work MinuteOpalSleep

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My dogs groomer - and he's been to a few as we we moved houses - has never offered that inline spoiler service. Any time it's needed done it's been a vet trip.
And I would never say it's a luxury per se but did she really need a mobile dog groomer to come to her when there are potentially lots of cheaper places around? That was my gripe. Specifically on the back of all the moaning about the price of Bianca's ring from all the dm commentary about how it should all go to his abusive ex. Who is so not on the breadline. An expensive dog groomer is a luxury when it's a mobile service you need to pay extra for. Unless you have lots of funds to pay for it. Which she always says she doesn't.
Whatever is going on with Alice right now, on Instagram at least, is a lot better than her past behaviour.

I’m happy for Emma that she has had a groom. I’d love to see her out on a daily walk. Given the DM have ‘reported’ on Emma’s groom I have no doubt they would report on a dog walk but it’s unlikely this actually happens so 🤷‍♀️

The choice of an expensive dog groomer is fine in theory as it is maintenance and care and the service has many 5 star reviews. Perhaps Emma is a very nervous dog and having the van come to their home made it easier for her.

There are many things to criticise Alice for but I don’t think this is one of them. Of course her posts about it are performative and self-serving but that’s her MO.

Let’s all take a moment to be thankful that Alice has not attempted to groom Emma herself.

IMG_5986.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Whatever is going on with Alice right now, on Instagram at least, is a lot better than her past behaviour.

I’m happy for Emma that she has had a groom. I’d love to see her out on a daily walk. Given the DM have ‘reported’ on Emma’s groom I have no doubt they would report on a dog walk but it’s unlikely this actually happens so 🤷‍♀️

The choice of an expensive dog groomer is fine in theory as it is maintenance and care and the service has many 5 star reviews. Perhaps Emma is a very nervous dog and having the van come to their home made it easier for her.

There are many things to criticise Alice for but I don’t think this is one of them. Of course her posts about it are performative and self-serving but that’s her MO.

Let’s all take a moment to be thankful that Alice has not attempted to groom Emma herself.

View attachment 2708633
omigod the noise I made when I scrolled down to the paws :ROFLMAO: bravo

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 2708633
It's more the fact she pleads poverty and then does expensive tit like this and people still stick up for her and abuse Ioan for buying a ring when they think all his money should go to Alice - when it does. She's not on the breadline end of, I've said that's my gripe. I'm happy Emma is (finally) getting cared for. But it's all manipulation on Alice's part she doesn't do anything for anyone's good but herself.
That photo made me chuckle.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think so. She's never been stopped for drinking and driving. If one of the kids' schools was concerned she was picking them up drunk, it would have been in the court papers. For the first year or more, she was drunk later at night, but that seemed to clear up more as her spelling returned to normal for the most part. In summary, there is not enough to ever require her to submit to alcohol and drug testing or we would have seen an order by the judge addressing that request.

Reactions: 5
It's more the fact she pleads poverty and then does expensive tit like this and people still stick up for her and abuse Ioan for buying a ring when they think all his money should go to Alice - when it does. She's not on the breadline end of, I've said that's my gripe. I'm happy Emma is (finally) getting cared for. But it's all manipulation on Alice's part she doesn't do anything for anyone's good but herself.
That photo made me chuckle.
and the same people quote then the over one year old declarations of being too broke to pay the house (which they spun into not supporting kids, two very different things) ignoring that since then he has money from the house.

meanwhile Alice declared poverty just a few weeks ago

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.