Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
If she was taking it out in cash and stashing it or wiring it elsewhere the bank statements won’t reveal much. She can say it was for beauty treatments, spas or whatever.
If it was for beauty treatments, she should have gotten a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The sad thing is that Alice could have covered Ella's school fees, she hasn't even taken them to a theme park or holiday yet has syphoned off all that money?
Alice is the Law of Attraction in reverse. She kept claiming poverty. Soon she will manifest it. ❤🌠💚

It really does work. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
somebody buy these lawyers a decent scanner

$4200 each month for therapy for his children? I hope that one day they will understand just how much their father loves them, and just how much their mother has taken from them.
Alice deserves everything that is coming to her.
unfortunately they are so brainwashed that they think it's their money and that their dad is financially abusing them by "wasting" it for this and not for kpop tickets....

Not to mention the interviews and media stories because I am sure she was paid for some of those too.
Ioan had mentioned that Alice had declared earnings of 40k for 2021 (was probably her smear campaign earnings) and the GFM/cameo, it's funny how Ioan's filing is a lot more detailed about Alice than Alice's own LOL

NarcRage

VIP Member
She thinks she can lie her way through this - the Judge isn't stupid.
Money is clearly missing - or Ioan wouldn't need to pay $40k for a forensic accountant. I'm sure he will produce his bank statements which show he hasn't had it. Where are Alice's and why won't she produce them? There's only one conclusion a judge will draw from this and it won't be in Alice's favour.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
OMG the declaration says that due to Alice's parental alienation, Ioan has spent only 27 days with the kids in the past year. 😭

Document coming in a second, just dealing with terrible slow wifi.
he declared the same in August, which means he has spend no time with the kids since the fake RO attempt (except of therapy maybe)

• Sad
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
Gosh, the DM is so desperate lmao
for the mirror it's even Breaking News

• Haha
  • Sad

slidders

Chatty Member
1.Your dad
2.His wife
3. Your ex MIL
4. Your ex FIL
5. Your ex agent
6. Wagon Wheel Staff
7. The mother of your kid's friend you specifically named in message to Ioan
8. Woman parking car
9. TSA agents (various)
10. Ioan

How's that for starters????
Ioans boss who she sent vitriol to in a number of emails and letters in both French and English.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
It's more the fact she pleads poverty and then does expensive shit like this and people still stick up for her and abuse Ioan for buying a ring when they think all his money should go to Alice - when it does. She's not on the breadline end of, I've said that's my gripe. I'm happy Emma is (finally) getting cared for. But it's all manipulation on Alice's part she doesn't do anything for anyone's good but herself.
That photo made me chuckle.
Agreed. I have no beef with Alice spending money on services for the kids and dog - if those services are more expensive than average it shouldn't matter as she is being paid an incredibly generous amount per month. More than enough to cover good food, treats like takeaways, meals out, haircuts, clothes, dog grooming, extra-curricular activities, even holidays. Imagine she topped that up with literally a few hours of work a month! But instead it's "poor poor me on the breadline again, barely scraping by here in Beverly Hills, oh let me just post another selfie with the £1k phone I own in £100s worth of ugly designer gear". And all these women just lapping it up. Apparently feminism is "Men should pay for everything and I shouldn't ever have to work" these days. Amazing.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Spot the differences between these two engagement walks. No headlock in the most recent photo, for one!

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 17.45.18.png
Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 17.48.13.png

1706204821254.png

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Didn't AFE and her fools claim that she was being financially abused by Ioan? Someone needs to explain that to her.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Downloading the financials now and will post shortly.
---
Joint Statement of Disputed Issues

---
Alice's Financial Declaration (occupation: "Unemployed Actress" 🤣 )

Jesus Christ on a bike. The over-payments by Ioan! Damn she is in for a hard landing.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t understand why the Daily Mail doesn’t show the world her ass on this? Does ‘he’s not paying’ just attract more clicks than ‘he’s over paying by hundreds of thousands’?
The "man leaves wife in her mid-50s destitute for woman 20 years younger than him" story is way more compelling and will get more clicks than the "ordinary divorce where man acted decently towards his former partner and made sure she was financially taken care of" story.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I know we all get a bit sidetracked by the engagement but I just keep thinking back to the original dog post.

Can’t get a decent photo of her dog. If I asked any of my doggy- loving friends for a photo they’d have dozens of favourites on their phones or just snap a funny and cute one right there.

Getting the dog groomed is an exciting trip out for the girls; like YoghurtLand but more interactive.

She’s had a small dog for several years but has not worked out how to walk it on a lead. Covid is a crap excuse, you were allowed to take dogs out - even if you missed that you’ve had 2 years since the pandemic restrictions were lifted to learn how to walk a dog!

It’s another of her cute stories that just shows how crap she is.

Also, Alice if you do read here, ignore your groomer’s appalling advice. You don’t teach a dog to walk nicely on a lead by tugging it. Practice walking with reward and praise - 2 x 15 minute sessions per day for 2 weeks and most dogs will get it.

She’s a shit person and doesn’t deserve to share her life with a dog!

• Heart