Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the DM about the price of the ring, what about their Regina's spending? Why does she always have to pay over the odds for everything? An apartment in Beverly hills? A mobile dog groomer? No one saying anything about that? She's not skint and she's not taking that dog to the park either. Furtherest she's gone is outside that BH apartment to the grooming van.

Reactions: 35
She’s boring as hell. Mediocre anecdotes and getting the dog groomed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even her insults are witless and dull. I hate to say it but she’s only interesting when she’s paralytic drunk. I suppose that’s what happens after a decade of tweeting about Trump and doing sweet FA.
if you do nothing and go nowhere then this is the result - a vacuum of anything interesting to share with the world. She used to leech off being a semi-famous actor’s wife to generate interest, now all she has is herself. She doesn’t read, write, exercise, work, visit anywhere, learn anything, she just does NOTHING. I guess it’s her addictions getting in the way (and the potential personality disorder) but what a waste.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Yeah the dog grooming story is a pile of steaming shite. Poor Elsie is ten and that’s the highlight of her life? Get in the bleeping bin.
Imagine if Mommy dearest had shown this restraint from ranting about her daddy for the last few years, she’d be in a much better place financially and emotionally. Utterly shameful how she’s reining it in publicly at least, for now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I enjoy the fact that the Restraining Order works, at least part of it (unfortunately it doesnt stop her bleeping up the kids). The minions have no reason to praise Alice for "dignity", if it wouldnt potentially get her into prison she would be non-stop at it (which is exactly why she moved to alt accounts when she was charged)

Reactions: 32
I will give her this, I prefer the current Emma era to her MournHub era with endless ‘tributes’

This was her worst but at least she edited the original ‘magesty’

16069A8E-DB44-4F24-97E2-D24F1EEF8F73.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It makes me sad that Elsie apparently got so excited over a dog grooming appointment. It’s such a mundane thing. Maybe excited that her mother is doing something normal and functional?
She probably saw an opportunity to pass a note to the groomer...
8721205-help-written-in-black-ink-on-a-small-yellow-sticky-note-stuck-on-a-white-wall.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The original poster was called out about the horrible ms comment.
But, the response regarding AFE, damn. Burn. 🤭

View attachment 2708022
Disgusting ableist clap trap comment. Vile :sick:

If you don't hear from me for a while, me and my power chair are off on the Isle Of Wight ferry to seek them out :mad:

But great response from the other person 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Gosh, the DM is so desperate lmao
for the mirror it's even Breaking News

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
And if it takes a dog to “inject positivity and love and security into [your daughters’] lives,” what does that say about your maternal capabilities, eh Alice?
She made that comment to get in a subtle dig at Ioan, but as usual when she makes comments like these, it backfired on her and exposed her own failings.

Reactions: 23
JFC that is cringe

How in the hell have they actually reported on the monsters dog post Lol - so mundane and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
DM repeating the most boring conversation in the history of time :ROFLMAO:

Hell, I talk some boring tit but I recognise it's boring tit and don't make it an SM post!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t be the only person thinking a dog groomer isn’t a luxury, but rather a necessity when you own a dog, and Alice should have taken Emma to one years ago by now (and regularly)?

Some things you need the professionals to do, like expressing the dog’s anal glands - this is not a job for civilians

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I can’t be the only person thinking a dog groomer isn’t a luxury, but rather a necessity when you own a dog, and Alice should have taken Emma to one years ago by now (and regularly)?

Some things you need the professionals to do, like expressing the dog’s anal glands - this is not a job for civilians
It depends on the breed. but I think chihuahuas actually are pretty high maintenance. So it's indeed shocking if this was her first time. And the costs are really no argument when she picks a pretty expensive groomer the first time out

edit: not sure if it was her first time actually, but she made it sound like it lol

Reactions: 22
Hands up if you believe Alice ever takes the dog for a walk?
Hands up if you believe Alice ever takes a walk that's isn't a few yards on the Trader Joe parking lot?

Also the poor girls do nothing with AFE. A visit from the dog groomer is a big event. They miss so much not having their one functional parent in their lives.

• Sick
Reactions: 24

Depends on a dog I'd say. There are some breeds I would absolutely not groom myself but some people are happy to groom their own, even samoyeds etc. Just need to know what you are doing for dogs with an undercoat like that. If a dog is fit and heathy with a good diet, you don't need to express anal glands, they do it naturally. Emma...hmm, no exercise, god knows what she eats.

Reactions: 17
I dunno I have a high maintence dog and I bought clippers and do it myself. Clippers $200 vs $80 every 6 weeks. He’s 8 years old so I’ve saved like $5k on groomers.
I can’t really imagine Alice doing something herself though Lol.
Spending $80-100 on dog grooming is a luxury if you ask me but prob not wise to have a dog that needs clipping if you can’t afford it.

Reactions: 26

I’m not begrudging Emma the grooming because grooming is an important part of pet ownership, especially for some breeds and nail clipping isn’t easy. My point was that Alice was all over the DM comments saying that the ring money should have been spent on housing and feeding his kids, insisting on the narrative that’s he’s not paid a dime and that he is pretending to be broke. If the kids need food and shelter, a mobile groomer isn’t exactly a service that screams poverty and ‘my ex isn’t paying’ when she’s not working and living in BH. Where the duck do these people think she got the cash for the groomers? (The DM and her stupid instagram follwers, not you lol)

Reactions: 26
I’m not begrudging Emma the grooming because grooming is an important part of pet ownership, especially for some breeds and nail clipping isn’t easy. My point was that Alice was all over the DM comments saying that the ring money should have been spent on housing and feeding his kids, insisting on the narrative that’s he’s not paid a dime and that he is pretending to be broke. If the kids need food and shelter, a mobile groomer isn’t exactly a service that screams poverty and ‘my ex isn’t paying’ when she’s not working and living in BH. Where the duck do these people think she got the cash for the groomers? (The DM and her stupid instagram follwers, not you lol)
Oh I wasn’t having a go at you! More the fact that this seems to be Emma’s first time going to a dog groomer, when it shouldn’t have been. Alice is treating it like she’s done Emma a massive favour and it’s the equivalent to a spa day.

I also think the photos she’s posted are adorable, the best she’s ever taken of Emma (that’s she’s publicly released).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh I wasn’t having a go at you! More the fact that this seems to be Emma’s first time going to a dog groomer, when it shouldn’t have been. Alice is treating it like she’s done Emma a massive favour and it’s the equivalent to a spa day.

I also think the photos she’s posted are adorable, the best she’s ever taken of Emma (that’s she’s publicly released).
That's because Ella took them.

I guess she can't ever leave the house to take the kids or Emma anywhere because she's usually over the limit?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.