Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta love the groomer for essentially telling her that she sucks at (dog) parenting. Also I cant believe that she tells people how lazy she is: walking your dog was permitted during Covid.

the bar ist btw very low if you portray grooming your dog as doing a favour to your kids, and yet here we are
Screenshot_20240123_034750_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_034718_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_034646_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The original poster was called out about the horrible ms comment.
But, the response regarding AFE, damn. Burn. 🤭

Screenshot_20240122_205319_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Amazing the difference when she cannot use her usual filters.
Still has that gut. Looks like the Spanks is doing some really heavy lifting there. Especially around that gut. She should've splurged for a decent bodysuit style Spanks. No granny style lines around the gut area like you see in this photo.

1705978257673.png

Reactions: 7
Alice doesn’t believe that Ioan and Bianca became engaged because they truly love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together. I’m convinced that she truly believes that the engagement was purely to wind her as much as the public announcement.
You're right. She can't stand for them to be happy. Alice has no idea what real love is. So, she doesn't comprehend their relationship.
---
Amazing the difference when she cannot use her usual filters.
Still has that gut. Looks like the Spanks is doing some really heavy lifting there. Especially around that gut. She should've splurged for a decent bodysuit style Spanks. No granny style lines around the gut area like you see in this photo.

View attachment 2708018
She looks like Ursula from The Little Mermaid here. Good thing she doesn't wear purple.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thing is, when will Alice give up her abuse? All the while she is on this vendetta she's not out there attracting a new man.

Anyway, any man who chooses her in future must be crazy.
She will have to get a distraction in order to lose interest in abusing them. Like a job, a new man or jail. 😂

Reactions: 17
Yeah you can tell she's angry because she's asking questions about/pretending to be interested in the lives of her FMs.
ETA she's trying so hard to be normal that it's abnormal
---

Is Alice's arm on back to front in this photo?
Is that Ella’s arm, the hand is holding a phone.

Reactions: 6
lol so she is back on instagram and tone is back. She must have exhausted all comments on all the dm articles…..
---
I’m the only person who voted that I and B would get married last year lol
My reasoning is that if it’s an Australian wedding she might want to wait until Australian summer 😂
Ozzy spring or autumn… summer is way too hot!! 🥵
---
It’s the only month we don’t have a birthday or anniversary 🤣🤣🤣
My poor mum’s now been shafted by the abuser!!! 😏 … Or did Bianca steal August? I’m lost! 😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Gotta love the groomer for essentially telling her that she sucks at (dog) parenting. Also I cant believe that she tells people how lazy she is: walking your dog was permitted during Covid.

the bar ist btw very low if you portray grooming your dog as doing a favour to your kids, and yet here we are
View attachment 2708019View attachment 2708020View attachment 2708021
And if it takes a dog to “inject positivity and love and security into [your daughters’] lives,” what does that say about your maternal capabilities, eh Alice?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The original poster was called out about the horrible ms comment.
But, the response regarding AFE, damn. Burn. 🤭

View attachment 2708022
You are all nuts looking at DM comments at all (seriously, the dregs of humanity - why are you doing this to yourselves!) but lol to this one.

It makes me sad that Elsie apparently got so excited over a dog grooming appointment. It’s such a mundane thing. Maybe excited that her mother is doing something normal and functional?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As if AFE walks the dog to the park. :LOL:
WTH? She missed 18 months or so of waking the dog because of the lock down. It's outside, you idiot !

View attachment 2707815
Missed out on 18 months of walks during the pandemic? That's the time when any proper dog owner was revelling in being able to take their dog for a walk for their daily exercise, getting some fresh air and making the most of not having to commute to work! No wonder she was surprised Emma didn't "flinch" at the dog groomer. She is a terrible dog owner and poor Emma has clearly been mistreated from the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hands up if you believe Alice ever takes that dog for a walk?

Tumbleweed....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
And if it takes a dog to “inject positivity and love and security into [your daughters’] lives,” what does that say about your maternal capabilities, eh Alice?
Oh but its not her fault that they have no positivity or stability, its all their evil father’s fault dont you know?! Its fathers job to provide money, stability for ever and evar. And then mommy can be positive cos she doesnt need to save on booze and ambien

Reactions: 26
Her posting is always so performative and manic. She gets a tiny bit of validation about the dog so then it’s a dog-pic-fest. But she gives away her true intentions in the comments with nonsense like ‘the dog groomers appointment gave Elsie such joy’ - How true is this likely to be? More like an excuse to mention the kids. ‘The dog won’t walk very far’ - an excuse for being papped with the dog in a bag instead of walking it. ‘The dog brought security’ - Ioan left me, feel sorry for me.
She has absolutely nothing to say that is current, relevant or positive.

Reactions: 54
She’s boring as hell. Mediocre anecdotes and getting the dog groomed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even her insults are witless and dull. I hate to say it but she’s only interesting when she’s paralytic drunk. I suppose that’s what happens after a decade of tweeting about Trump and doing sweet FA.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.