Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the plus side..if there's a reallocation she will be signing all her pension over to him and getting none of his
---
I spotted that. How unbelievably stupid of her to trash her long term future financial security as well as her short term prospects by refusing to give an inch. I really feel for Ioan and his legal team. It must feel like playing chess with a pigeon with very expensive tastes.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If she was taking it out in cash and stashing it or wiring it elsewhere the bank statements won’t reveal much. She can say it was for beauty treatments, spas or whatever.
If it was for beauty treatments, she should have gotten a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Serious question...the $3000 utilities
Is this a typo and should be $300?
Badly disguised payment for Gloria?
Drug problem?
How can she explain this as an expense? There's no way her utilities cost this.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Serious question...the $3000 utilities
Is this a typo and should be $300?
Badly disguised payment for Gloria?
Drug problem?
How can she explain this as an expense? There's no way her utilities cost this.
She's overestimating to try and claim more outgoings, her real utilities bill will be easy to verify by her rental listing/landlord.

Reactions: 27
Alice financially abused him as well. And it is still going on. The fact that she has portrayed herself as dumped and left destitute is an image some people will still think despite the evidence to the contrary. They think it because it relates to their own life experiences or they don’t want to admit they are wrong. It is seriously unfair on Ioan that he will always be portrayed like this. The financials prove she is a liar, and I would say a thief.

These comments about Alice being more attractive than Bianca. She clearly isn’t but besides that, if you are abused by someone it makes no difference to the abused whether the abuser is stunning or not. The abuser becomes ugly to the abused whatever their face looks like. It’s not about looks. It is about character, and kindness, and decency. He didn’t leave Alice because she let herself go, her ugliness inside pushed him to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She has had (excluding legal fees paid by Ioan)
$436,158 in support
And
$110,000 from the house sale
Total is $546,158 over three years.
That's an average of $182,052 per year
And she set up a go fund me to get money from her unemployed followers

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
The go fund me has already been done and she probably called all his pals begging for cash already. Another round of that won’t help much, what’s left? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think her French Lessons would get much custom either tbh. Poor old Alice.

She tried to imitate her but let’s face it, Brandi had a lot more than a bad temper and a face like a slapped arse to bring to the table

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm calling it now that Alice is going to be a no show in court, she's absolutely fucked!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Here are some thoughts on the Updated Joint Statement of Disputed/Undisputed Financial Issues. As we can see, Katherine Heerseema is taking the custody case forward in the absence of Anne Kiley, who was appointed as a judge and therefore can no longer practice law.

The main issues in the declaration are as follows. For ease of reading I'm putting particularly interesting items in bold text:

- The prenup: Ioan’s side brings up the valid and enforceable prenup. Bernal, of course, fails to respond to this section and Alice does not dispute the prenup.

- Cash accounts: Alice did not provide her worldwide bank and credit card statements upon Ioan’s formal legal request (the Deposition Request). Bernal responds that Alice has now agreed to provide the documents “and work toward settlement.”

- Retirement Accounts: Both sides agree that the retirement accounts should be divided per the court’s Qualified Domestic Relations Order (“QDRO”). The QDRO will be used to make sure assets are fairly divided in the divorce; for example, if Ioan has overpaid Alice and she does not have the means to pay him back, some of her retirement account may be allocated to Ioan to make up for the shortfall.

- Alice agrees that she has previously received more than her share of the proceeds of the house sale.

- Alice and Ioan agree to equally distributing the residual payments which are being received by Ioan’s corporations.

- Alice and Ioan agree that she will keep the Prius (and, presumably, the rat therein), subject to the court’s equalization.

- Alice and Ioan’s jewelry/personal property which was given to each other during marriage will be kept by the person who received the items, subject to the court’s equalization.

- Per the prenup, the contents of the house and some jewelry are Ioan’s sole and separate property, and Alice agrees.

- Bernal is not seeking further legal fees at this time. (Given the absolute state of his filings, he would be laughed out of court if he asked for more!)

- Overpayments of spousal support: Ioan overpaid Alice $205,288 in 2021 and $147,056 in 2022. He owes Alice $2,026 for 2023.
Thank you maiden warrior...so in 3 words...malice is fucked 🤣
Shame 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she will be committed somewhere inpatient. It's alarming that she still carries on abusing by proxy. When will she stop if she's not forced by court order. I see her eventually having to be declared incompetent and having someone make decisions for her.
I don't like sounding so brutal, but her brain is just wired different and she's not compatible with society like this.
That’s an interesting thought, I kept thinking reading all this that there is something literally missing in her brain. Together with deviousness and viciousness and low cunning and entitlement-ness she also almost fantastically inadequate as an adult - not filing tax returns is a good example, it’s only going to backfire on her but she seems incapable of doing anything for herself. Is it because of years and years of laziness and relying on others to do everything for her? Muscle is not used deteriorate, same happens with brain presumably and also ability to exist independently.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That’s an interesting thought, I kept thinking reading all this that there is something literally missing in her brain. Together with deviousness and viciousness and low cunning and entitlement-ness she also almost fantastically inadequate as an adult - not filing tax returns is a good example, it’s only going to backfire on her but she seems incapable of doing anything for herself. Is it because of years and years of laziness and relying on others to do everything for her? Muscle is not used deteriorate, same happens with brain presumably and also ability to exist independently.
Quite simple really, ordinary rules don't apply to Alice she thinks she's exempt!
She will try to feign ignorance but she's deceptively cunning imo but it's all coming crashing down around her in the next few months and she knows it!

Reactions: 20
I'm calling it now that Alice is going to be a no show in court, she's absolutely fucked!
they will settle I reckon. only way for her to get anything

also works for her narrative: getting a lump sum looks very different to a judge simply ordering zero

• Sad
Reactions: 16

also works for her narrative: getting a lump sum looks very different to a judge simply ordering zero
Surely she's entitled to nothing?

Reactions: 15
Please make sure Unemployed actress is in the next thread title. Pretty please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

You think? I'm not so sure. Her legal fees to Bernal are paid already. She's not going to end up with anything in court so it's a question if how much he will require her to pay back/deduct. Her aim all the way through has been to get in the DM and ruin him and leave him with nothing. I think she will continue to trial until he has spent all his money on legal fees. She may try to delay further by being admitted to hospital or firing her attorney or declaring bankruptcy just before the trial...but I don't think she will settle.
---
Please make sure Unemployed actress is in the next thread title. Pretty please.
Thread title
Unemployed actress Alice Evans receives $546,158 in the past three years from ex husband

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Surely she's entitled to nothing?
As I said before it depends on how long she lives and how much Ioan earns. Settlements are a gamble for both and it's well possible that you end up at the end of the day with less than you are entitled to.

eg if Ioan ends up earning every year 500k Alice is the next 20 years entitled to a million. I dont know how much she owes him with the house but I reckon it's less than a million, so you could argue she would be entitled to some. However Ioan's side will argue that he wont earn this much, so she has not really much leverage here to negotiate a high lump sum imo.

Alice is always bailing on these things last minute because her side knows the judge will rule against her. The only thing she isnt bailing on was to drag her kids to court because she wants more trauma for them to bond with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.