Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to work out how she could spend over $3000 a month on utilities.
I have a five storey Georgian townhouse which I keep warm (arthritis) and grudgingly pay £350 a month utilities.
How could her bill be eight times mine? Is she running a pot/server farm?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm at the end of the last thread and I just wanted to comment:

How do you know, withouth a shadow of a doubt, that Alice is narcissistic?

I have never in my life met a parent who would boast, in a way that the children could see, that their pet loves them more than the kids (eventhough that's usually the case).

What the effing duck?
Not to mention the fact that in Alice and Emma's case it's complete BS. I've never seen a photo of Alice and Emma together where the poor dog didn't look anxious and stressed. Elsie looks like such a kind little girl and I'd bet a million bucks that she is the dog's favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Now I feel thick I totally missed the context! Didn’t realise what she was at…. when you see it together it’s awful. She has just shown she is unable to not react. Doesnt bode well for the future. Stuff like this makes me think he’ll never be able to co-parent. 😢 I was hoping there might have been a change from her over last while.
I doubt she will ever change over time or get better. She's completely abandoned herself to wallowing in this campaign of rage, bitterness and vengeance and that weakens any morals or more positive character traits a person might have had tbw. The more tit she does and gets away with the more emboldened she is to push it that much further, and I think she has become addicted to this whole shitshow and like an addict she always needs more and more to get the same high. It's actually very sad that she can't see the people she is hurting the most are the girls and herself and that her real targets, Ioan and Bianca, are moving on with their lives, probably with great grief and sadness at what she's doing to his kids, but they are not letting her destroy them or their life together.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m trying to work out how she could spend over $3000 a month on utilities.
I have a five storey Georgian townhouse which I keep warm (arthritis) and grudgingly pay £350 a month utilities.
How could her bill be eight times mine? Is she running a pot/server farm?
it must be the tumble dryer that horse blanket must be a witch to dry

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The DM have played a blinder by posting Alice’s presumably arranged pap walk but padding it out with the drunk cameo video and the wide-mouth-frog image of her from outside the courthouse. I guess people buying into the loan-pays-nothing narrative will also ignore the Sephora bags 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
I just had a quick look and a lot of the comments are pointing out that Ioan pays her $10 grand a month and that he has overpaid her $350 grand. When Alice and her FM's get in early and sit on an article the comments are negative to Ioan, but otherwise most readers seem to have seen through Alice by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That would certainly suggest they weren’t managing their finances as well as they could.
It must have been the Abuser, because Ioan has seemed quite financially astute in everything else prior to marrying her. The pre nup etc. The bleep went full Hollywood A list without the income to match, and Ioan probably spent the rest of the time playing financial catch up.
---
Hmmm isn’t that something. If she doesn’t get her own ass landed in jail for violating the RO, the IRS might take care of that for her 😂
🫰 Isn’t that how they got Al Capone in the end? Couldn’t get him in jail for his crimes, but they put him away through tax fraud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
they will settle I reckon. only way for her to get anything

also works for her narrative: getting a lump sum looks very different to a judge simply ordering zero
Would it be in Ioan’s advantage to settle, I would see it all the way since Alice has forced it this far. She should be humiliated in Court.

Reactions: 13
I think that Alice and Ella have expressed the desire for her to become a model, so why does Ella always look like a vagrant and wear ill fitting clothing and shoes when they are papped by Backgrid. Also her hair always looks so lang and neglected. Surely, a normal teenager who wants to be model or anything to do with showbiz, would be ultra sensitive about the image they are presenting. I did notice that on her Instagram account, Ella follows someone with anorexia.
I think Ella is already well aware of the dangers of dressing nicely, looking pretty or in any way being seen as competition to her narc mother. Alice wants her to be a model so she can grift off of her and live vicariously through her, but she will constantly be cutting Ella's confidence down bts.
---
Ioan's financial declaration has been filed. Downloading now.

Edit: it's 25 pages and I need to redact his address really quickly, one minute please!
Thank you Goddess Hiraeth ❤
---
I've been snowed in for days with no chocolate. I have officially lost my mind. Alice is still a bleep. I do know that.
I would send you some if I could. (No I'm not Clive.) Nobody, not even AFE deserves to be snowed in with no chocolate.
---
He even paid for that for her.
She deserves absolutely nothing.
Bejazzle your shopping trolley Alice. Time is ticking.
---
View attachment 2714380
Andrea has seen it.
BOOM! Now THAT's a comeback!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she is frugal. I just think she is lazy and selfish. Going on vacations, eating out or doing things with the girls takes her away from her laptop and sock accounts. 🤷‍♀️
I think she has severe depression that she self medicates with booze and pills to function ,her and the girls exist ,they dont live ,she could have travelled with them children on the money she has had

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2714942

View attachment 2714943

This time last year she was looking very pleased with herself at the drive-through ATM.

So either she’s stashed a ton of cash or she blew it all. I don’t think it matters if she has a bit squirrelled away but everyone in the house looks like they’re living on the breadline and always have. Their fancy ‘vacations’ were all production funded visits to see him at work so not actual vacations at all. She buys in thrift shops. So where did all the cash go? Is that 3k utilities really a monthly sum she’s been stashing since they married? That would he a huge amount by now. I think that’s what the forensics are looking for. It’s not easy to keep an offshore account these days so I seriously doubt she has one of those but buying and selling gold is quite easy and a convenient way to store $$ and anyone including her bro can manage that.

She’s dumb but is she as dumb and neglectful about finances as the messed up form suggests? I don’t think she is. She blew money on Gloria because it saved on takeaways, childcare, cleaners and laundry bills- her laziness always wins. But on other things she’s positively frugal. You rarely see them entertaining, eating out or having weekends away.

And then there’s the hoarding she does, another red flag. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there are actual boxes of cash or gold being hoarded in the house and that’s one of the reasons she’s so reluctant to go outside.

🤔 🤔 🤔
Why does she need 800 a month for childcare ? She dosent work ,and if she wanted free time the babiezzz have a dad ! The woman needs to touch grass once in a while and get in the real world

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.