Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s an interesting thought, I kept thinking reading all this that there is something literally missing in her brain. Together with deviousness and viciousness and low cunning and entitlement-ness she also almost fantastically inadequate as an adult - not filing tax returns is a good example, it’s only going to backfire on her but she seems incapable of doing anything for herself. Is it because of years and years of laziness and relying on others to do everything for her? Muscle is not used deteriorate, same happens with brain presumably and also ability to exist independently.
She creates chaos deliberately and then descends into a state of helplessness deliberately. This is a tactic to force people to either do what she wants or leave her alone. Whether it is by raging and dragging people into arguments, note she will quickly stop being aggressive and claim distress when she does this. Or by just being totally inadequate at adulthood to the point others step in whilst she cites grief or ill health. Or getting drunk annd being badly, then blaming it on her dull husband All the chaos masks the crappy behaviour she wants to get away with.

She has zero intention of ever dealing with consequences she creates. Her life so far has always shown she gets away with it.

She is banking on Ioan not having the nerve to let her live off a modest sum of child support. He is going to be conflicted unless he can track and see she has a stash of cash hidden somewhere. Her MSM profile means she can continue to claim sad face poverty. Her mate is never going to report the truth. Which is she stole the family money and she isn’t using it for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2714942

View attachment 2714943

This time last year she was looking very pleased with herself at the drive-through ATM.

So either she’s stashed a ton of cash or she blew it all. I don’t think it matters if she has a bit squirrelled away but everyone in the house looks like they’re living on the breadline and always have. Their fancy ‘vacations’ were all production funded visits to see him at work so not actual vacations at all. She buys in thrift shops. So where did all the cash go? Is that 3k utilities really a monthly sum she’s been stashing since they married? That would he a huge amount by now. I think that’s what the forensics are looking for. It’s not easy to keep an offshore account these days so I seriously doubt she has one of those but buying and selling gold is quite easy and a convenient way to store $$ and anyone including her bro can manage that.

She’s dumb but is she as dumb and neglectful about finances as the messed up form suggests? I don’t think she is. She blew money on Gloria because it saved on takeaways, childcare, cleaners and laundry bills- her laziness always wins. But on other things she’s positively frugal. You rarely see them entertaining, eating out or having weekends away.

And then there’s the hoarding she does, another red flag. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there are actual boxes of cash or gold being hoarded in the house and that’s one of the reasons she’s so reluctant to go outside.

🤔 🤔 🤔
I don’t think she is frugal. I just think she is lazy and selfish. Going on vacations, eating out or doing things with the girls takes her away from her laptop and sock accounts. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Quite simple really, ordinary rules don't apply to Alice she thinks she's exempt!
She will try to feign ignorance but she's deceptively cunning imo but it's all coming crashing down around her in the next few months and she knows it!
I think there is something else there - I need to think how to explain what I mean without writing War and Peace sized post, but I have a friend, who is not a narc (although I realised recently displays quite a few narcissistic behaviours without them affecting me personally, so I find it 1. Easier to observe impartially 2. Quite interesting) that has exactly same impairment. Example: having received a fine for being on the train without a ticket she pretended to herself it did not exist, didnt pay and threw away warning that she will be summoned. Ended up having to face the judge!!! It ended well for her, she was just asked to pay original fine and not do that again; cause they could see she was out of her wits scared. It is not because of entitlement but because of some built in inability to face the world. She too grifts of people - not financially, but intellectually. Having been pushed by her social climbing parents into study and then profession that was too much for her intellectual abilities, she went through studies by getting talented boyfriends who did coursework for her, her friends (me including) helped her with tests at uni, her husband helps her with work. Because of this, her brain is not used to problem solving. Or more like her problem solving is finding someone who will do it for her. Even if you tell her (after her begging to explain) step by step what she had to do she would try to push you to do it for her (I dont anymore, but some people feel its easier rather than explaining as takes as long). And left to her own devices she would do it sloppy, badly and wont solve the problem. In the process she gets extremely stressed and upset, so its not like she is a cunning calculating bleep, no. She is just not able yo cope. mAlice is a cunning calculating bleep though, but I still feel there is also similar inability to cope in her. And I think its not because she couldnt, but she lived off others for so ling that now she probably genuinely cant

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm calling it now that Alice is going to be a no show in court, she's absolutely fucked!
I don’t think she will show either.
---
I think there is something else there - I need to think how to explain what I mean without writing War and Peace sized post, but I have a friend, who is not a narc (although I realised recently displays quite a few narcissistic behaviours without them affecting me personally, so I find it 1. Easier to observe impartially 2. Quite interesting) that has exactly same impairment. Example: having received a fine for being on the train without a ticket she pretended to herself it did not exist, didnt pay and threw away warning that she will be summoned. Ended up having to face the judge!!! It ended well for her, she was just asked to pay original fine and not do that again; cause they could see she was out of her wits scared. It is not because of entitlement but because of some built in inability to face the world. She too grifts of people - not financially, but intellectually. Having been pushed by her social climbing parents into study and then profession that was too much for her intellectual abilities, she went through studies by getting talented boyfriends who did coursework for her, her friends (me including) helped her with tests at uni, her husband helps her with work. Because of this, her brain is not used to problem solving. Or more like her problem solving is finding someone who will do it for her. Even if you tell her (after her begging to explain) step by step what she had to do she would try to push you to do it for her (I dont anymore, but some people feel its easier rather than explaining as takes as long). And left to her own devices she would do it sloppy, badly and wont solve the problem. In the process she gets extremely stressed and upset, so its not like she is a cunning calculating bleep, no. She is just not able yo cope. mAlice is a cunning calculating bleep though, but I still feel there is also similar inability to cope in her. And I think its not because she couldnt, but she lived off others for so ling that now she probably genuinely cant
I understood this completely and you may ne on to something. Alice talks a big game online but in real life she does nothing and can’t properly function. But she is a witch about it and blames everything on everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She will sack Bernal so she can cross examine Ioan about infidelity, Betty Broderick style
She doesn’t have Betty Broderick's Balls. She thinks she has but she only bullies people who can’t stand up to her and with a mob at her back. She won’t get away with it in court. She would try to get Ella to do it for her.

The reality is that Alice spent the girls college funds yet had the temerity to point the finger at Ioan. Surely there has to be some media outlet that will report the truth about this it can't simply be swept under the carpet!
His eldest child thinks her Dad pulled her out of her school but all along her mother was squandering their education monies.

Reactions: 39
The reality is that Alice spent the girls college funds yet had the temerity to point the finger at Ioan. Surely there has to be some media outlet that will report the truth about this it can't simply be swept under the carpet!
That'd be nice wouldn't it.
Sick of Boshoffs lies and Perez Hilton sucking up her ozempic ass.

Least we have Andrea on twitter putting the truth out there!

And this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She has zero intention of ever dealing with consequences she creates. Her life so far has always shown she gets away with it.
This. It started with her throwing an epic teenage tantrum because she didn't want the family to move - and the family caved (it probably started much sooner, but this is the first incident we know of). Getting her way by threatening, cajoling, manipulating and all those other tried and true techniques all her life is why she doesn't have the tools, or the inclination, to deal with any kind of rejection or adversity.

She is banking on Ioan not having the nerve to let her live off a modest sum of child support.
Somehow, this makes her an even worse human being in my eyes. Knowing that Ioan is a fundamentally decent man and doesn't want her to suffer, even after everything she has put him (and the children, and Bianca, and his family) through over the years. She ought to spend her remaining years working on some redeeming character traits so she can eventually look back on a life that isn't a complete waste, but the chances of that happening are roughly the same as mine becoming the Empress of Japan.

Reactions: 25
That'd be nice wouldn't it.
Sick of Boshoffs lies and Perez Hilton sucking up her ozempic ass.

Least we have Andrea on twitter putting the truth out there!

And this thread.
You'd think someone doing a dodgy GoFundMe me would be right up their alley - Ashley Cain /Captain Tom's daughter - they love exposing someone taking advantage of people.
Except there's Boshoff...so....

Reactions: 22
It's hard to imagine how much money she just wasted during the marriage and the amount of crap she bought. The only way they can show the tacky jewellery is by sending a SWAT team to her house. But definitely she cleaned out those accounts as revenge when he filed and she realised he's not coming back.

I wouldn't have thought getting her accounts info would be difficult :unsure: Can we just send a Nigerian prince her way?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely between her crack team of Bristol Bond, Dumb Tone and Mad Marcia she can hack her accounts to prove she’s still the victim? Surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just snorted water and need CPR. Please help.

View attachment 2712145

View attachment 2712152
I think some people probably were jealous of her back in the day when she was young, beautiful, seemingly in a happy marriage to a handsome, popular actor, living the Hollywood dream, 2 beautiful children, going to glamorous parties and premieres, etc. But those days are so far gone Alice couldn't find them again with a microscope!

Reactions: 13
$250 per month for eating out (oddly enough I think she is underestimating this particular figure)
Thanks so much for this. I knew it would be another evidence free work of fiction. I think as she rarely leaves the house the $250 above is an overstatement. Her take out bills could easily be $500 a month though.

Reactions: 16
You'd think someone doing a dodgy GoFundMe me would be right up their alley - Ashley Cain /Captain Tom's daughter - they love exposing someone taking advantage of people.
Except there's Boshoff...so....
And Celia too as well. Forgot about her.
Such dearrrr friends.
Least the dm are not maligning Ioan and Bianca since they had to pay the MS society a fee for their lies false reporting. Now, just their usual subtleties, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Question: why is there $150k in a joint account? Is this the additional money he got released from the house sale (i.e. the blocked account) and if so, why the duck has he put it in a joint account rather than his sole account?

Reactions: 7
To be honest I wish that photo wasn’t on here.

It’s not fair on the girls that their mother posts photos of them like that.

Even Alice realised she fucked up and deleted it soon after.
She didn't delete it cause she realised she fucked up. She thought out and planned that photo and caption deliberately and posted it just as deliberately because she can't control herself. It was a deliberate dig at Ioan, using his daughters as weapons, she left it up long enough for it to be seen and then took it down again. She undoubtedly thinks she's been so clever at getting that little supposedly subtle dig in at him and that by taking it down just as fast she can play innocent with Dupee. The whole thing was staged.
---
When I saw the pic of the girls after the engagement announcement, my first thought was, most likely, neither of them will be involved in the wedding, because Malice has made sure they can't be trusted.

Moo
I hope Ioan and Bianca don't ask the girls to be in the wedding or even to attend, not to punish them, but because Alice will kick up such a bleeping storm. She will bully, abuse, manipulate, coerce, bribe, guilt-trip and harass those kids until they spit in Ioan's face, no matter what their real personal feelings or wishes are.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.