Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AFE really knows how to bear grudges. She's upset people didn't like her wedding dress 14 years later.

1705961561056.png

This aged well lmao

1705962463063.png

---
Women are allowed to be taller than their partners, you know!
Of course and if he was a millionaire AFE might overlook the height difference too. Hooking up with Gloria's brother in law was a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It cracks me up how Alice pretends she doesn’t live on tattle and that people send her screenshats.
Seriously those sock accounts were Alice. There are things said on here that I think are sometimes a far stretch but when it comes to those sock accounts imo they were her. They were on tattle everyday and they tweeted 18 hrs a day in a crazed insane way.
HI ALICE 👋. Stop lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I‘m angry for the same reasons you are, KD. The comments board on the DM is unbearable. The level of malice toward Ioan and Bianca, people spouting their venom without bothering to inform themselves first.

Welcome to the thread. Your post was absolutely spot-on.🥰
Agreed! Unbelievably vile comments, I had to stop reading them, because I was getting so angry!!
I literally wanted to post a list of all the shite mAlice has said and done to every single one of those comments.
The only bit of solace I suppose is knowing that mAlice is without a shadow of a doubt the angriest she's ever been...if that makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The only bit of solace I suppose is knowing that mAlice is without a shadow of a doubt the angriest she's ever been...if that makes sense!
Yeah you can tell she's angry because she's asking questions about/pretending to be interested in the lives of her FMs.
ETA she's trying so hard to be normal that it's abnormal
---
Maybe Gloria's husband has a brother? Alice would tower over him though lol

View attachment 2707463
Is Alice's arm on back to front in this photo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
As if AFE walks the dog to the park. :LOL:
WTH? She missed 18 months or so of waking the dog because of the lock down. It's outside, you idiot !

Screenshot_20240122_172703_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I secretly love that Ioan's name came up more widely and often when Pedro pascal was supposed to be the new Mr fantastic for fantastic 4 than it ever does with the divorce issues.

Alice is a joke who is making apologies for not walking her dog during COVID despite being in a nice size enclosed house with a big yard that a Chihuahua would think it was football field sized.

She's blaming COVID for not walking the dog. Let's sit with that for a minute.

For 18 MONTHS.

IN LOS ANGELES.

Screenshot_20240122-173325~2.png

How gross.

Reactions: 37
Australian summer is a gross time to get married, way too hot! No one wants to wear a how. In 40 degree heat. All the Aussies I’m mates with got married in September/October because spring weather round Brisbane/Gold Coast is gorgeous. So my bet is a spring wedding!
That’s more what I meant, I should have been clearer. I was thinking in my head, spring might be problematic for wedding planning because it’s near Xmas so maybe a march wedding which gives a full year for planning and flights might not be as high (for overseas guests) which is 2025 lol

Reactions: 5
Agreed! Unbelievably vile comments, I had to stop reading them, because I was getting so angry!!
I literally wanted to post a list of all the shite mAlice has said and done to every single one of those comments.
Alice thinks the comments on DM means she is ‘winning’. What a shock she is in for when she goes to court in a matter of weeks. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Does anyone really care how your ex feels about your new engagement? Ioan and Bianca couldn't give a rats ass how Alice feels about it.
My ex certainly didn't care - booked a church and reception venue ...... just a pity that we weren't divorced

Although the final divorce did come through 5 days before their wedding in the end .....

• Wow
  • Haha
I secretly love that Ioan's name came up more widely and often when Pedro pascal was supposed to be the new Mr fantastic for fantastic 4 than it ever does with the divorce issues.

Alice is a joke who is making apologies for not walking her dog during COVID despite being in a nice size enclosed house with a big yard that a Chihuahua would think it was football field sized.

She's blaming COVID for not walking the dog. Let's sit with that for a minute.

For 18 MONTHS.

IN LOS ANGELES.

View attachment 2707826

How gross.
Lmfao wasn’t going for walks and walking the dogs one of the few permitted activities during COVID? Just distanced?

Alice doesn’t believe that Ioan and Bianca became engaged because they truly love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together. I’m convinced that she truly believes that the engagement was purely to wind her as much as the public announcement.

She seems to be struggling with the fact that she’s nothing to him now and he isn’t interested in playing any part in her life. She can keep stalking his articles but those bills won’t pay themselves, she’s on her own now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.