Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marie got away with a huge amount given that she represented mAlice for less than a year
I have a lot of respect for Marie - she managed to stop Alice from using sock accounts to talk crap, and Marie's legal documents were professional and didn't have any (or many) typos.

And when Alice told her she wanted Ella to get a restraining order against Ioan and Bianca, they parted ways immediately.

Can you imagine having Alice as a client, and having to act as professionally as possible?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
He will cut that child support check and keep living his life.
That means AFE will be on $3,000 a month as all she will get is child support. hmmm I hope the kids like eating beans on toast every day. Most of that money will not be spent on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
[/QUOTE]
Downloading the financials now and will post shortly
---
Joint Statement of Disputed Issues

---
Alice's Financial Declaration (occupation: "Unemployed Actress" 🤣 )

“Due to age” 😂😂😂😂

Yeah cos Hollywoods not full of hugely successful actresses over 50.

It’s due to being a talentless bleep Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have a lot of respect for Marie - she managed to stop Alice from using sock accounts to talk crap, and Marie's legal documents were professional and didn't have any (or many) typos.

And when Alice told her she wanted Ella to get a restraining order against Ioan and Bianca, they parted ways immediately.

Can you imagine having Alice as a client, and having to act as professionally as possible?
I wonder if any of the $90k retainer was refunded? I mean it was presumably paid on account of fees which may not have been incurred because their relationship was cut short by Alice's cunning plan to arrest and deport B

Reactions: 13
Fascinating to me that where she put in the stuff about being an actress and not finding work (hint: it would help if you were actually trying to find work), there is nothing about her 102 ailments and how she is bed bound all the time.
You’d think that would be an important time to bring that up

Reactions: 21
Where is Tone's tunes when we need them?

Money Money Money by Abba
Ain’t Nothin’ Goin’ On but the Rent’ by Gwen Guthrie
‘Money (That’s What I Want)’ by The Flying Lizards
‘Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?’ by Bing Crosby

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh look at that. IN WRITING YOU FUCKTARDS. HER INCOME IS BASED ON $10,000 CHILD SUPPORT PAID BY IOAN!
Alice "earns" more in child support than I do working a full time job in a professionally career. She could afford the rent on a nice place near a nice school and have money to spare, yet she chooses to lIve in BH.

Reactions: 38
Alice "earns" more in child support than I do working a full time job in a professionally career. She could afford the rent on a nice place near a nice school and have money to spare, yet she chooses to lIve in BH.
Shes about as practical as a chimp with a credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry to scare you with Al's face but it really does look like from this pic like she took another tumble onto her face.
View attachment 2714313
It's the weight loss - you lose fat from the mid face as you age (which ages you further) but her walrus phase disguised it. The cheek shadows are hollows. If she had the money (she doesn't) she could have cheek fillers to build up her cheekbones & so drag up her jowls. Ah well.

Reactions: 13
Of course not. Instead, she's plotting her next move.
A bank robbery?

The DM comments show a certain Jasper_69 posting up frenzy. Isn't that Alice?

1706225714389.png

Will soon though Alice
1706225733883.png

Still jealous of his fame!
1706225804143.png

Chatting to her nemesis on the DM comments lol

1706225895191.png

lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Love the addendum at the bottom of the form:

I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY (sic) IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS NOW

Yep. Them's definitely the reasons (capital letters = Alice's own)
She's not wrong. Work is very hard to find if you're not actually looking for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She needs to. She won't be able to pay the rent in BH for much longer.

How much child support would be payable on these numbers?
based on the current numbers its 4.5 k montly if sole custody and a bit over 3k if joint. Spousal support would be in theory at under 2k per month, but well, I doubt that will happen with her debts.

If Ioan would earn as he did pre-seperation it would be 8k if joint custody (10.5k sole) btw. She would also get reasonable spousal support in that scenario (around 5k monthly)

she played herself so hard istg

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.