Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I understanding this right- he has $18k/month average earnings of which he pays $10k to Alice. So he pays her more than he keeps himself?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
😂😂
In one we have an orange jump suit.
In two we have a eviction notice
In three we have an empty shopping trolley.
And bully's special prize you have a wedding invitation 🤭🤣
She's certainly staying out of the black and in the red

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was that payment for The Reunion? Just put in as residuals rather than some other entry
---
When you see the details in Ioan's statement - bank accounts, account numbers, balances as at particular dates...compared to Alice's: utilities $3000
Worth noting that all the dates for his balances are recent and obtained for this filing.
Where he has referred to her accounts they are years out of date - because she hasn't updated any of her disclosure or produced up to date statements to his lawyers.
She's just doing what she always does...not complying.
Who's going to tell Al that artificially inflating her expenses doesn't entitle her to any more money in court? She still doesn't seem to get that point.

Reactions: 40
She probably can’t file taxes yet until after the trial as it would reveal too much?
Americans have to file a tax return every year, regardless of whether there's tax due or not. There is a failure to file penalty. All a tax return shows is income and deductions for that year, so all she would have had to do is declare her income and deductions for 2023, and there would likely be little or no tax due if her finances match her income and expense declaration. I'm thinking she didn't file her taxes because the penalty for lying to the IRS is far steeper than lying on an income and expense declaration!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Can’t wait til that Big Bad Wolf sees this “news”. Stupid bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here is Ioan's income and expense declaration, with data as of December 31, 2023.

So he is paying 100% of the therapy? I thought that this was going to be split 50/50? If I'm right, then she's going to owe him for that too!
MAlice is fucked 🤣

Reactions: 38
I hope he fights to get what she owes him.
---
Sorry kids, I stole your fathers money and have to pay it back. It's his fault there's no college fund.

Reactions: 27
Why isn’t it Alice Cunting Evans? Asking for a skint possibly going to jail, friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Americans have to file a tax return every year, regardless of whether there's tax due or not. There is a failure to file penalty. All a tax return shows is income and deductions for that year, so all she would have had to do is declare her income and deductions for 2023, and there would likely be little or no tax due if her finances match her income and expense declaration. I'm thinking she didn't file her taxes because the penalty for lying to the IRS is far steeper than lying on an income and expense declaration!
I guess she will just file the day of the deadline? She’s never going to do it early!

Or has 2022 not been filed either?

Reactions: 13
$4200 each month for therapy for his children? I hope that one day they will understand just how much their father loves them, and just how much their mother has taken from them.
Alice deserves everything that is coming to her.
Tick tock Abuser. That shopping trolley and life amongst the homeless of LA is waiting for you😎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Downloading the financials now and will post shortly.
---
Joint Statement of Disputed Issues

---
Alice's Financial Declaration (occupation: "Unemployed Actress" 🤣 )

Alice is just so mortifyingly embarrassing .... She's just so beyond pathetic (still don't feel sorry for her at all) this is just gross to look at it. Can you imagine having 3+ years to get your tit together and still being this basic?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There is no way in hell he's going to get that money back. She earns nothing and I can't see that changing. It's absolutely criminal how much this has cost him, leaving aside what it's cost him emotionally.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
You know what's really sad? You could show those documents to the kids and they'd probably still believe their mothers word over these cold hard facts.
I really can't put into words how much this narcissistic abuser disgusts me.
Yep. I hope Alice keeps up with the Ozempic and gets thinner and thinner and gets really full of herself and starts dating some barfly man from one of the bars she used to (maybe still does) frequent with her friends. Once Alice has some old loser at her house all the time, that's when I could forsee the girls becoming irritated and calling daddy to go see him and finally accepting Bianca. That's about the only way I forsee any kind of good relationship happening with Ioan (and Bianca).

• Sad
Reactions: 21
There is no way in hell he's going to get that money back. She earns nothing and I can't see that changing. It's absolutely criminal how much this has cost him, leaving aside what it's cost him emotionally.
he is getting that money back by simply not paying support.

Yep. I hope Alice keeps up with the Ozempic and gets thinner and thinner and gets really full of herself and starts dating some barfly man from one of the bars she used to (maybe still does) frequent with her friends. Once Alice has some old loser at her house all the time, that's when I could forsee the girls becoming irritated and calling daddy to go see him and finally accepting Bianca. That's about the only way I forsee any kind of good relationship happening with Ioan (and Bianca).
except if the old loser is loaded

Reactions: 30
And to top it all off Trump is getting ahead in the polls again because Ioan “my husband is a pussy” isn’t tweeting about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
At least he won't owe her. He will cut that child support check and keep living his life. The Fiend will have to go find a job because $3000 in child support is not even going to cover her rent. Out of work "actress" needs to find an alternative. She should have been working while he was away. Put that money towards a nest egg and take care of business. But no, she popped out two kids and thought that was going to be her meal ticket for life.

Reactions: 33
Oh it’s definitely been siphoned off carefully somewhere. I suspect in a UK bank account or the caymans. I know we joke about her outgoings but Christ even she would struggle to spend that much so it’s got to have gone somewhere. Perhaps gifts to Tone the Moan
Forensic accountant should probably check for money in Tony the Lonely's name

Reactions: 18
Alice is having her ass handed to in the DM too. I'm not sure what people have against the horse she road in on. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.