Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$4200 each month for therapy for his children? I hope that one day they will understand just how much their father loves them, and just how much their mother has taken from them.
Alice deserves everything that is coming to her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Why are the Cameos and Gofundme not declared Alice? Come on. Post a dog pic now.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
somebody buy these lawyers a decent scanner

$4200 each month for therapy for his children? I hope that one day they will understand just how much their father loves them, and just how much their mother has taken from them.
Alice deserves everything that is coming to her.
unfortunately they are so brainwashed that they think it's their money and that their dad is financially abusing them by "wasting" it for this and not for kpop tickets....

Not to mention the interviews and media stories because I am sure she was paid for some of those too.
Ioan had mentioned that Alice had declared earnings of 40k for 2021 (was probably her smear campaign earnings) and the GFM/cameo, it's funny how Ioan's filing is a lot more detailed about Alice than Alice's own LOL

Reactions: 41
Christ on a bike. He’s spent over 400k on lawyers, including £130k on Alice’s lawyers. This could have all been avoided and the girls would have college funds if only Alice’s rage hadn’t got the better of her and agreed to collaborative. What a bleeping witch.

he may have less money now but Ioan is a much richer man.
She needs to get a job because she is going to owe Ioan so much money, she is not going to see any alimony until the 35th of Juvember rolls around

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Confused re Alice declaring her tax filing status as married… Ioan files as single.
Did she forget she’s DIVORCED?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Here Alice, you’ll need to get a loan to pay loan back. Get a job, bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Confused re Alice declaring her tax filing status as married… Ioan files as single.
It’s like a joke filing, she looks so thick. No evidence of expenses, lots of typos and misspellings, thinking she’s still married, ALL CAPS ADDENDUMS SAYING THERES NO JEEEEEERBS… I would cringe for her but she’s awful so I just laugh and laugh.

She’ll never repay him, so hopefully the court will rule he doesn’t have to pay her a cent of spousal until that overpayment is wiped.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m reading all these financial documents like I am some sort of wannabe accountant when the reality is that it’s nearly end of the month and I haven’t even got halfway through my tax return (is for a small side hustle, should be quick to sort out, but still…)

Alice sure must regret not taking his initial offer. It was so generous too.

Reactions: 24
these filings are a typo heaven, the financial accountant wrote that Ioan received 528k residuals for 2021 (instead of I guess 28k) LMAO

anyway, my favourite bit from that filing
1706220095803.png

you can file jointly the year you divorced (and they havent done 2023 yet), so it's funny that they dont seem to be in agreement about that LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s fucked six ways from Sunday.
She can lick the Brizzle toilets like she promised.
---
Screaming “Here’s what you could have had…” in my best Jim Bowen voice…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The last time she filed taxes, she was legally still married. According to these documents she just plain hasn't filed taxes for 2023. The IRS is not as kind as Ioan about delays.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
these filings are a typo heaven, the financial accountant wrote that Ioan received 528k residuals for 2021 (instead of I guess 28k) LMAO

anyway, my favourite bit from that filing
View attachment 2714417

you can file jointly the year you divorced (and they havent done 2023 yet), so it's funny that they dont seem to be in agreement about that LMAO
Was that payment for The Reunion? Just put in as residuals rather than some other entry
---
When you see the details in Ioan's statement - bank accounts, account numbers, balances as at particular dates...compared to Alice's: utilities $3000
Worth noting that all the dates for his balances are recent and obtained for this filing.
Where he has referred to her accounts they are years out of date - because she hasn't updated any of her disclosure or produced up to date statements to his lawyers.
She's just doing what she always does...not complying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
The last time she filed taxes, she was legally still married. According to these documents she just plain hasn't filed taxes for 2023. The IRS is not as kind as Ioan about delays.
She probably can’t file taxes yet until after the trial as it would reveal too much?

Reactions: 8
She’s fucked six ways from Sunday.
She can lick the Brizzle toilets like she promised.
---
Screaming “Here’s what you could have had…” in my best Jim Bowen voice…
😂😂
In one we have an orange jump suit.
In two we have a eviction notice
In three we have an empty shopping trolley.
And bully's special prize you have a wedding invitation 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.