Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still hoping that the Forsenic Accountant can shed some light on this $100K that Alice mentioned:

From the "Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order" (filed 15 Feb 2022):
1706207580850.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If anyone at the MailOnline is reading this I give you my solemn promise that if you run a story about the overpayment of 350k I will throw away any morality I have and dedicate the remainder of my life to clicking the everlasting duck out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
How absolutely galling it must have been for Ioan for Alice to screech to the media and on her social media that she was left penniless and destitute, when all the time in 2021, 2022 and 2023 he overpaid her (by several hundred thousand dollars in 2021 and 2022).

The amount of self-control, nerves of steel and willingness to listen to good legal counsel he must have had to not release a statement containing the actual facts.

View attachment 2713766
Listen troll, he has clever lawyers, and accountants in his pocket. The truth will out. Alice has been wronged!!

🫣🤪🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Radar Online (they have been way more fair in their reporting than the DM) reports on Alice's filing, but as I suspected not on the overpayment (again, people dont tend to read attachments, but I'm sure these figures will come up again more prominently)

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Didn't AFE and her fools claim that she was being financially abused by Ioan? Someone needs to explain that to her.
Christ, if that’s financial abuse then HIT ME UP with your 6 figure overpayments baby 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She claims to be vegetarian and says the kids eat a lot of pasta but she cooks chicken for them.

That leaves about $1500 per month for wine on the grocery bill.

Reactions: 23
Love the addendum at the bottom of the form:

I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY (sic) IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS NOW

Yep. Them's definitely the reasons (capital letters = Alice's own)
I didn’t see that! Jesus Christ. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why doesn't the DM publish an article called "Pleading poverty, DM discovers Alice Evans was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by ex." or "Lies! All lies! Court Documents reveal Alice Evans was being paid all along." I'd click on those articles all day long.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
A big hello the our Daily Mail members and visitors. 👋🏼

I do you hope that you will be writing an article about these newest court documents and how they reflect very clearly that Ms. Evans has been overpaid $350K in spousal support.

You know, a follow up to all of those articles you all have written stating Ms. Evans was so broke she couldn't pay her rent or buy food while she cried herself to sleep because her ex left them in a state of poverty.

Enough of these faux factual fluff pieces. It's time to correct this false narrative once and for all.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
So what will her response on insta be? She’s between a rock and a hard place, her lies are out but she can’t accuse Ioan of lying about her lies because of the evaluation et al…what to do, what to do…

Reactions: 21
A big hello the our Daily Mail members and visitors. 👋🏼

I do you hope that you will be writing an article about these newest court documents and how they reflect very clearly that Ms. Evans has been overpaid $350K in spousal support.

You know, a follow up to all of those articles stating Ms. Evans was so broke she couldn't pay her rent or buy food while she cried herself to sleep because her ex left them in a state of poverty.

Enough of these faux factual fluff pieces. It's time to correct this false narrative once and for all.

MOO
THANK. YOU.
(In the style of Alice after Ella tells Judge Josh she has a medical condition too)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.