Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her last declaration she claimed she receives 800/month in residuals, now it's 419/month? (and neither matches up with what Ioan claimed in one of his filings about her). the self-employement I assume is the Con? (about 15k)

Shouldnt Ioan have submitted his too?
I assume that’s why he needed the forensic accountant? If someone won’t disclose, it’s the only way he can get the info, right?

Reactions: 25
If anyone at the MailOnline is reading this I give you my solemn promise that if you run a story about the overpayment of 350k I will throw away any morality I have and dedicate the remainder of my life to clicking the everlasting duck out of it.
I will stand with you on this 🫡...I'd bleeping love it if they ran that as a story 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A big hello the our Daily Mail members and visitors. 👋🏼

I do you hope that you will be writing an article about these newest court documents and how they reflect very clearly that Ms. Evans has been overpaid $350K in spousal support.

You know, a follow up to all of those articles you all have written stating Ms. Evans was so broke she couldn't pay her rent or buy food while she cried herself to sleep because her ex left them in a state of poverty.

Enough of these faux factual fluff pieces. It's time to correct this false narrative once and for all.

MOO
Well said my love, well said 👏🏻🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY (sic) IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS NOW
Hey Alice Starbucks and Home Depot are hiring.

I AM AN ACTRESS - lie 1
EARN MONEY (sic) IN TV OR MOVIES - lie 2
DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS NOW - lie 3

Funny how the disabilities aren't mentioned just her ripe old age of 55 and lack of recent work. It's almost like they don't exist!!

Reactions: 33
Why doesn't the DM publish an article called "Pleading poverty, DM discovers Alice Evans was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by ex." or "Lies! All lies! Court Documents reveal Alice Evans was being paid all along." I'd click on those articles all day long.
Send them an email with the financial information 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So when she said he was paying nothing to her moron "fans" he actually paid her over $264,000 that year!
As we said all along....
Honestly what did they think she was living on? Cameo earnings?
And people were sending groceries and money to her as she had ‘couldn’t access money that weekend’

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Downloading the financials now and will post shortly.
---
Joint Statement of Disputed Issues

---
Alice's Financial Declaration (occupation: "Unemployed Actress" 🤣 )

Did Bernal use her paperwork as a tablecloth for his lunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her expenses don't add up to $15,310
Only $10 out...but it's out.
Not only is the spelling grammar bad..so is the maths

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey Alice Starbucks and Home Depot are hiring.

I AM AN ACTRESS - lie 1
EARN MONEY (sic) IN TV OR MOVIES - lie 2
DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS NOW - lie 3

Funny how the disabilities aren't mentioned just her ripe old age of 55 and lack of recent work. It's almost like they don't exist!!
I can’t imagine this is going to go over well. If you haven’t worked as an actress in 10 years, then I think it’s fair to say you’re a FORMER actress. And you’re equally responsible to help support your kids, so …..

Reactions: 31
Shame Bernal wasn't involved back when the TRO was submitted.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT PETITIONER IS ACCUSING ME OF I HAVEN'T READ IT YET BUT ITS NOT TRUE I FEAR THAT HE IS GOING TO PAINT ME AS A HORRIBLE MOTHER AND TAKE ME CHILDREN AWAY FROM ME I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING MEAN OR BAD TO THE PETITIONER AND HIS BOGAN HIS MISTRESS HIS GIRLFRIEND I HAVE BEEN CRYING ALL THE TIME BECAUSE OF THIS

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.