Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So any guesses on where she put/spent/hid the $350,000? Serious question - offshore account? Parked with a friend? Gold and diamond grill she only wears on special occasions?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So any guesses on where she put/spent/hid the $350,000? Serious question - offshore account? Parked with a friend? Gold and diamond grill she only wears on special occasions?
I would say used clothing and scuffed shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's hard to say, but she had £30k in an account from England.

Ioan gave her $205,288 in 2021, and $147,056 for the whole of 2022.

Whatever the amount, it's safe to say the below was complete lies:

View attachment 2713838
I hate the way she brings up the cost of IVF. Such a narc mum thing to do. I’d say the girls hear that all the time as if they owe her 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The "man leaves wife in her mid-50s destitute for woman 20 years younger than him" story is way more compelling and will get more clicks than the "ordinary divorce where man acted decently towards his former partner and made sure she was financially taken care of" story.
But what about the spurned woman is crazy bunny-boiling witch story?

can’t they get any traction from that?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Calling the paps isn't the best way to hide lol. The boots aren't too bad but the rest of the outfit 👀 AFE is better dressed and that's really saying something. I know it's not a red carpet but they knew the paps would be waiting for them. It's possible AFE buys all Ella's clothes and wants her to look dowdy with her as the 'glamourous mum' by contrast. There is no way she won't be competitive with Ella, despite her being a mini-me.

View attachment 2713301
Oh God. Alice is wearing Gazelles. I love my Gazelles 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Under the mattress and some of it gone in hush money paid to Gloria, her daughter and real Tone.

Just had a quick look at Katie Price thread. Narcs who use kids as pawns are what keeps Tattle in business.

"If KFP gets wind of the fact Bunny is in contact with her daddy, she will go ballistic & God knows what will happen. Be more lies & charges made against KH. We know she's evil & dangerous."

TV Reality show idea - KFP, AFE, MFM, Charlotte Crosby and Jodie Marsh in a room with a pit of venomous snakes. Everyone is rooting for the snakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate the way she brings up the cost of IVF. Such a narc mum thing to do. I’d say the girls hear that all the time as if they owe her 🤬🤬
Yep, another thing for them to feel bad about.

Even more so back when they chose to see their dad at weekends, I bet she mentioned it then when she was furious with them.

Reactions: 15
I'm guessing most of it went to various orders from Panda Express and random junk she bought on ebay.
I just don't think she's capable of putting away that amount of money without spending most of it. As many of you already pointed out on multiple occasions she seems to be a compulsive online shopper and it's pretty obvious she's got no financial awareness whatsoever.
Looking at those financial statements she's truly and utterly fucked and it couldn't happen to a more deserving abuser.

Reactions: 25
Seeing as whatever Alice says, she actually does the opposite of, I'm going to say she's stashed the money somewhere.

1706211876942.png

(old tweet)

Whether it's in an offshore account or with friends is impossible to say. I guess that's what Ioan's forensic accountants will try and determine.

Looking at those financial statements she's truly and utterly fucked
There's no way she's working though if she can't be an actress. She basically said so in her stained document. Ella needs to realise she will need to work. IG will be blamed for that though but I think a job would be good for Ella. Get her out of that shithole and meet normal people for a change.

Reactions: 18
Someone please ask Tone how much he was paid for all the bullying he did to Bianca and Ioan. Tick tock Alice. It’s all coming crumbling down.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
a large amount will be him paying bills/mortgage, another amount paying other stuff etc. I can imagine that Alice actually has little left, doesnt change that he paid her too much though.

although there will be certainly reasons why she is not producing those bank statements...

tbh its insane that her stans never realized this. how do these people think you can survive in BH with two kids and only 10k income per year?!

The DM took the video down of I and B. Lots of pap shots on there though.

there you go

• Heart
She definitely has a secret stash. The gaul gall of this woman. She stole from IG's account to pay for Gloria even though IG overpaid by $350k!!!!

1706212263832.png

and the $350k overpayment could have paid for a modest house somewhere, even with a mortgage if she had a job.

1706212347706.png

You are fucked though. The one thing that's not a lie. 😭

I'm guessing most of it went to various orders from Panda Express and random junk she bought on ebay.
I just don't think she's capable of putting away that amount of money without spending most of it. As many of you already pointed out on multiple occasions she seems to be a compulsive online shopper and it's pretty obvious she's got no financial awareness whatsoever.
Looking at those financial statements she's truly and utterly fucked and it couldn't happen to a more deserving abuser.
I know Alice has a spending problem, but I cannot see how even she could spend $350k in three years on takeaways and crap from eBay.

Say she was spending $200 every week on takeaways, that's only $31.2k.

She did not spend $318.8k on buying stuff from eBay over three years, no way. Even her cosmetic injections that she carried on having wouldn't have made much of a dent in that figure.

Something else is going on with that money.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.