Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect it was because she was at risk of being tossed out of the overpriced BH townhouse and there was a concern about the girls' schooling being disrupted.
But this was '21 and '22 so she wasn't paying rent then as she didn't move into the BH place until April '23 I believe.

She was squatting and he still overpaid her!!
---
He couldn't get this document off his desk fast enough. :ROFLMAO:
After he's had his lunch on it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
But this was '21 and '22 so she wasn't paying rent then as she didn't move into the BH place until April '23 I believe.

She was squatting and he still overpaid her!!
I was thinking of the temporary $10k a month they settled on late last year. Not the rest of what he was paying her but it's obvious she should never have been in any financial distress.

Reactions: 26
Looks like Ioan earned 35k for 2 days at the con, and Alice around 9-14k (depending on where the her residuals went, can imagine that they put her international residuals together with her con money, this filing is a mess after all) for 3 days

Reactions: 23
So when she said he was paying nothing to her moron "fans" he actually paid her over $264,000 that year!
I bet she has hiding a lot of that in offshore banks. She is too thick to realise that he can get it back by not paying her spousal anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was thinking of the temporary $10k a month they settled on late last year. Not the rest of what he was paying her but it's obvious she should never have been in any financial distress.
She wasn't. She's a liar.

Reactions: 23
I genuinely don’t understand why the Daily Mail doesn’t show the world her ass on this? Does ‘he’s not paying’ just attract more clicks than ‘he’s over paying by hundreds of thousands’?

Reactions: 39
What did she say? Something like 'You'll still have to pay me $300,000 per year. If you don't I'll sue you'
Dream on Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I genuinely don’t understand why the Daily Mail doesn’t show the world her ass on this? Does ‘he’s not paying’ just attract more clicks than ‘he’s over paying by hundreds of thousands’?
The "man leaves wife in her mid-50s destitute for woman 20 years younger than him" story is way more compelling and will get more clicks than the "ordinary divorce where man acted decently towards his former partner and made sure she was financially taken care of" story.

Reactions: 40
I particular enjoy her/Bernal’s agreement to nearly all points - despite several being ones she’s screeched publicly about and denied.

Reading between the lines - I think Ioan’s made it quite clear there will be no credit extension for fuckery regarding more legal action.

Reactions: 28
The "man leaves wife in her mid-50s destitute for woman 20 years younger than him" story is way more compelling and will get more clicks than the "ordinary divorce where man acted decently towards his former partner and made sure she was financially taken care of" story.
I get that in the first instance, is there no value in the ‘Alice Evans is full of tit and here’s the proof’ story? I guess not because it would be a one and done. Whereas reporting on her unfounded moaning could gather clicks for years 😕

Reactions: 21
So when she said he was paying nothing to her moron "fans" he actually paid her over $264,000 that year!
As we said all along....
Honestly what did they think she was living on? Cameo earnings?
You assume that her "fans" care about the truth or understand financial statements. Remember they also believe that once you shoot out a kid or two you should be taken care of for the rest of your life.

Reactions: 31
How absolutely galling it must have been for Ioan for Alice to screech to the media and on her social media that she was left penniless and destitute, when all the time in 2021, 2022 and 2023 he overpaid her (by several hundred thousand dollars in 2021 and 2022).

The amount of self-control, nerves of steel and willingness to listen to good legal counsel he must have had to not release a statement containing the actual facts.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 17.38.33.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I think the kid has an account to trash Ioan and Bianca in the DM. I'm not going to show the username here. There are more, incredibly sad. These are on the Alice breaks her silence story.

Screenshot_20240125_114337_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240125_021744_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Looking at AFE's greasy document (you just know it is)

Her monthly salary is $419 LOL from royalties.
It says she got $1,200 from 'self employment'. Was that Cameos and / or the VD con?
Why is she in a union when she doesn't work? $429 a month for SAG??? That's all her royalties gone lol
She has $14,000 in savings. [Stolen from IG]
She has property worth $10,000? - that is bullshit. Her crappy Vulgari watch and wedding ring on their own would be more than that imo. Then she says she has designer gear all boxed up. But it's heirlooms for the kids.
Gloria still gets $800 a month to babysit Alice. Who said she was fired? Still it's not $3,500 any more lol

Pure Fiction

Healthcare $1,200 a month lol - even the Botox and Ozempic etc don't cost that much.
Groceries $2,500 - Sure Jan. Caviar every night or they are 'starving'
Utilities $3,000 - Sure Jan (unless she still owes for not paying any on the La Jolla house)

So this unemployed bum is only spending $15k a month now down from $18k. How is she making up the $5k shortfall then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.