Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How absolutely galling it must have been for Ioan for Alice to screech to the media and on her social media that she was left penniless and destitute, when all the time in 2021, 2022 and 2023 he overpaid her (by several hundred thousand dollars in 2021 and 2022).

The amount of self-control, nerves of steel and willingness to listen to good legal counsel he must have had to not release a statement containing the actual facts.

View attachment 2713766
He's so much stronger than the Abuser could ever be.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Spot the differences between these two engagement walks. No headlock in the most recent photo, for one!

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 17.45.18.png
Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 17.48.13.png

1706204821254.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I want to be AFE level broke. I want to be trips to the aesthetician for Botox and treatments, shopping at Sephora, and fresh fish delivery broke.

You too?

Think of all those hardworking folks who sent her money based on her pleas of poverty. They were all led to believe the ex walked away from her and the girls without any financial support at all. This is so unbelievably damning for her.

I hope those who backed the alternative facts are reconsidering things right now. They've been had.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Didn't AFE and her fools claim that she was being financially abused by Ioan? Someone needs to explain that to her.

Reactions: 40
Spot the differences between these two engagement walks. No headlock in the most recent photo, for one!

View attachment 2713788 View attachment 2713793

View attachment 2713789
The difference no ultimatum makes 🥰
---
Didn't AFE and her fools claim that she was being financially abused by Ioan? Someone needs to explain that to her.
Lupenis went on and on about that. He's another one that kept saying the truth will out - well you fudnugget... IT HAS!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She entered the marriage with what, $13?
He should have just give that back to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The court document index has been updated; here it is. Also updated in our Wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The "man leaves wife in her mid-50s destitute for woman 20 years younger than him" story is way more compelling and will get more clicks than the "ordinary divorce where man acted decently towards his former partner and made sure she was financially taken care of" story.
Same with “man gets engaged more than 3 years after leaving his wife”. Not an exciting story.

“Ioan Gruffudd gets engaged 6 months after divorcing Alice” much better clickbait.

If they detailed the timeline from telling her the marriage wasn’t working, separating, petitioning for divorce, to starting / announcing new relationship to engagement most people would realise there was really nothing sensationalist.

The only reason any of it is newsworthy is because of Alice’s actions.

Reactions: 31
How many photos does the world need of Alice looking off in the distance like the jilted, done wrong, sad ex wife? Have the paps taken any photos of her doing anything besides shopping, besides the courthouse setup?
I have to admit I checked the date on the article twice because I thought they were old photos. They're so similar to previous pap shots of Alice and Ella looking dishevelled

Reactions: 17
I think there will end up being some more traction with this $350,000 reveal than what has come before.

Now the people who are connected to the kids know.

Reactions: 31
How much did Alice have at her disposal when she made that fake go fund me?
It's hard to say, but she had £30k in an account from England.

Ioan gave her $205,288 in 2021, and $147,056 for the whole of 2022.

Whatever the amount, it's safe to say the below was complete lies:

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 18.05.41.png

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Looks like Ioan earned 35k for 2 days at the con, and Alice around 9-14k (depending on where the her residuals went, can imagine that they put her international residuals together with her con money, this filing is a mess after all) for 3 days
I bet she barely broke even if they settled the mini bar in the hotel room before paying her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
the average life expectancy of a woman in the USA is 77 years. That means 21.5 years left for Alice on average. Even accounting Ioan's overpayment and the money she owes him over the house sale she'd still be entitled to some spousal support if we go by Ioan having to pay her lifetime, but not much tbh, especially if we go by what he earned the past years: last year he earned 220k, that makes 22k for Alice, so around 450k over a lifetime, she owes him more than this once you account the house into this and what he is already this year until april due to overpay. Only if it goes into the direction of his baseline income (that he hasnt reached since 2021) Alice is entitled to any spousal support. And if we go by half the or the full marriage length (and when lawyers negotiate they will argue that the judge may use that instead, hence why you can use that as leverage in negotiations) she continues to owe him money. It will be very interesting if they agree on a small lump sum or on Ioan to pay very little spousal support (subject to change if big roles come around). Alice's side has almost no leverage here, it's very likely that a judge would just waive support here with those debts and that job uncertaincy Ioan has.

I assume Ioan didnt overpaid child support. In fact I think no money he paid was any support, he just gave her money and paid her bills, hence why her constant claims were technically true (wink wink). His lawyers probably calculated for child support exactly the amount he would have to pay her in case of full custody and put the whole overpayment entirely on the spousal support. I reckon this means that his team plan is to not pay spousal support (or very little) and pay child support fully instead (depending on what custody is given of course), makes a lot of sense PR-wise too.

I think there will end up being some more traction with this $350,000 reveal than what has come before.

Now the people who are connected to the kids know.
it's the last page of a attachement of a file that the press will very likely not even report on. I doubt it will spread far.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
So she was getting thru $250k a year but arrears on the mortgage and unpaid utilities and only $26 left.

Plus she said she spent 100K of her own savings so 600K in total in two years.

Ioan was still paying insurance including the car and paying things like phones. No wonder he wanted a forensic accountant.

She’s not buying tangible stuff like fancy cars, eating out or jetting around the world.

They split the school fees and even with Gloria’s salary taken out that’s about 20K per month! I’m not even going to start on the crying poverty and GoFundMe but she’s a thief and a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't think I can add much to the conversation but fuckin hell! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The absolute bleeping state of her and her paperwork in every way!!! 🤪

No money in savings or investments (?), has debt, says she's an actress and that's how she makes money but has no acting credits for 10 years, her expenses are pure fiction, Yo has overpaid her so much spousal support that she won't see anything more for that.

On the other hand, Yo looks the happiest I've ever seen! 🥰

Reactions: 48
There is a video of that pap walk in the article now. Bianca seems to be hiding behind Ioan and they try to get away ASAP - seems to be right in front of their apartment. I dont think this was set up for once. Seems more like the pap wanted to capture them too after he had already captured Alice that day LOL.

Reactions: 35
Where are your bank and cc statements Alice? You've had long enough to produce them.
Now why would you not produce them I wonder??

Reactions: 34
BIB - I have often wondered what Alice would do if things reached this stage. She has never been fighting for her children, she has always been focused on punishing Ioan. So what would happen if he walked away? Her last connection with him would be gone and she really would be shouting into the abyss. Would it be enough for her to think she’d won? Or would she just be left without (as she sees it) a purpose? I don’t think it would be a win for her at all.
I think to a certain extent yes - she would have deprived him of his children and got his money (child support but we all know she sees it as hers) and made him significantly poorer. Then I think she would concentrate on pushing the narrative of how awful a husband he is etc - she will find a way even with RO, in fact she already doing it with her pale pap walks and dog photos.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.