Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DM have played a blinder by posting Alice’s presumably arranged pap walk but padding it out with the drunk cameo video and the wide-mouth-frog image of her from outside the courthouse. I guess people buying into the loan-pays-nothing narrative will also ignore the Sephora bags 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 38
That kid isn't in school is she 🙄
Another set up pap walk!
Alice doesn't look unwell we're just seeing her without make up!
She looks a very worried woman imo, her chickens are finally coming home to roost.
Nice little gift bags btw from someone claiming she can't pay her rent or feed her kids!
This is going to be another hate fest in the comments towards Bianca and Ioan no doubt, she knows what she's doing!!
Have to say Ella is dressing to hide. This is not the way happy teenagers dress. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Nope that wean is not in school.
And the pap walk is per the old mAlice pattern. Back to the old status quo.

Reactions: 18
That kid isn't in school is she 🙄
Since the RO attempt Alice does her pap walks always with Ella (before that she did them alone, and if it was with Ella she was blurred). She calls the paps with intend. Doesn't necessarily mean that Ella is not in school, just that Alice calls the paps when she is out with her soldier. It's a statement.

I wonder if it means that Elsie is far less enmeshed (she clearly is less) or if papping Ella is less grey area in terms of child privacy as she is since the fake RO attempt arguably a public figure.

The DM have played a blinder by posting Alice’s presumably arranged pap walk but padding it out with the drunk cameo video and the wide-mouth-frog image of her from outside the courthouse. I guess people buying into the loan-pays-nothing narrative will also ignore the Sephora bags 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
the 10k/month are well spend as always.

Reactions: 27
Remember when her and her socks were disparaging Ioan and Bianca for their "paid for" dog pap walks and park pap walks 👀

Reactions: 27
she is telling Ioan he had 2 kids first, they didn’t just happen - See Ella and Elsie, here they are for 14 years.
She is showing IG that she still has hostages despite his happy news.

As for these BS posts

1706184930422.png

Eh, you don't need to be held 'accountable' for telling the truth. That's narc talk. We know she was abusive both privately and publicly and her behaviour shows she doesn't regret it. Firing Marie and then immediatly firing up a string of socks to abuse anonymously tells it's own story. Then she ropes in Ella to abuse BW on twitter with the remark about her chin. Yeah, that shows 'bitter regret'. As does the fake RO scam, as does the 'homeless and starving' BS she sells to the DM, as does "Tone's" shite.

1706185254061.png

"Hopefully" LOL when she's counting down the days until the RO expires. She also insinuates that IG did something to deserve his abuse here, ie, "Look what you made me do", the abuser's favourite. And yes we do know what preceded your narc rage 'breakdown' - you were always an abusive bleep but got worse with age and IG couldn't stomach it anymore.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest pap walk with her mini-me

she looks pretty unwell in that picture comparison to last year btw (could be just the perspective though, her face looks much fuller in the pic with Ella)
She went to Sephora and not Trader Joe's! I didn't see that coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

she looks pretty unwell in that picture comparison to last year btw (could be just the perspective though, her face looks much fuller in the pic with Ella)
Ozempic works wonders! Dont know if she looks unwell or is it because no make up shows her pasty white skin due to lack of sun exposure - same as her daughters sadly. Late nights online

Reactions: 13

I think it's because she's not wearing any makeup, or very little. I look incredibly healthy and awake when wearing makeup, and a bit sickly, pale and tired without it.

I'm curious as to why she's not wearing (much) makeup though - usually she likes to look as best as she can when she's "caught" by the paps. I wonder if this is a new tactic, to not look as good, so people will think she's suffering more?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I think it's because she's not wearing any makeup, or very little. I look incredibly healthy and awake when wearing makeup, and a bit sickly, pale and tired without it.

I'm curious as to why she's not wearing (much) makeup though - usually she likes to look as best as she can when she's "caught" by the paps. I wonder if this is a new tactic, to not look as good, so people will think she's suffering more?
Probably .."she's lost so much weight" "she looks pale"
People will speculate she's ill. She loves the illness/ sympathy card.

No she's caning the ozempic and not using filters. That's all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry to over analyze the outfit but I think we’ve seen that gilet on Ella before. The button is definitely straining but it’s also too short for Alice. The trainers are cute though, the least offensive shoes I’ve seen her in for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I struggle to believe she set this up cos she has zero make up on and she looks horrid compared to her Instagram filters. Ella is always papped with her cos Ella probably doesn’t go to school. Someone has to babysit her.

Reactions: 6
I struggle to believe she set this up cos she has zero make up on and she looks horrid compared to her Instagram filters. Ella is always papped with her cos Ella probably doesn’t go to school. Someone has to babysit her.
I’m assuming Elsie goes to school because I’ve never seen Alice take her shopping as much as her mini me

Reactions: 9
Maybe the DM are getting their own back and putting in the worst pics of her Lol. That will teach you Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just isn’t famous enough for a pap to have caught her accidentally.

And the biggest tell is that Ella’s face isn’t obscured. Which means Alice has given her permission for the photos to be printed.

Reactions: 32
Those things Ella is wearing on her feet can’t be good for her. Surprised if she isn’t having leg back and foot pains since they seem to be seen on her regularly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.