Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it now as horrid sarcasm. She named her kids then said “omg look what just happened”.

she is telling Ioan he had 2 kids first, they didn’t just happen - See Ella and Elsie, here they are for 14 years. She was jealous and angry AF.
I think it was a direct comment on the DM article about I&B's engagement where they captioned a photo of Elsie and Alice as 'Alice and Ella'. By involving the girls in her response it's clear she's shown them the article which is yet again involving them in the divorce against the judge's orders.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I think it was a direct comment on the DM article about I&B's engagement where they captioned a photo of Elsie and Alice as 'Alice and Ella'. By involving the girls in her response it's clear she's shown them the article which is yet again involving them in the divorce against the judge's orders.

Edited for spelling
Oh I see it now. Yeah I agree with you

Reactions: 15
IMG_7119.jpeg

Edited for spelling
Good spot! That’s exactly it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It reminds me of AE & IG the headlock years
I think we all know where its heading. Or where it is already. I know many say with appropriate therapy she has a chance, but she never will have appropriate therapy. And I know it’s unpopular, and many say she is just a child, she is just hurting - well, I understand all this and I still dont like the way its happening, to me its a clear indication she either is already like her mother or well on her way.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Alice still minimising her actions.

A deliberate and targeted campaign of harassment and defamation that goes on for years cannot be dismissed as a meltdown.

I say this as someone who initially had quite a bit of empathy for Alice. Despite her appalling behaviour she was clearly struggling with the breakdown of her marriage.

Fortunately now any kind feelings I have are toward the victims of her vile behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm at the end of the last thread and I just wanted to comment:

How do you know, withouth a shadow of a doubt, that Alice is narcissistic?

I have never in my life met a parent who would boast, in a way that the children could see, that their pet loves them more than the kids (eventhough that's usually the case).

What the effing duck?

Reactions: 35
Notice Ella has on full make-up while Elsie is getting her face bruised. I find that very strange.
Sges going to relive her youth thru Ella ,hence always dressing ger up in her crussty old clothes instead of letting her develope her own style she even styles her hair the same ,middle part ,snatched back . Sges desparate for Ella to bag a modelling cobtract so she can be a momager and leech of her MOO
---
Bitterly regret your public meltdown? Yet
Screenshot_20240125_091125_Samsung Internet.jpg
your brother is committed to carying it on ,obv after your custody/keeping your mealtickets trial ! Have a day off Al ,we all see you 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You know the narcissist's prayer?

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

Well Alice is just adding the next line ....
And if you didn't deserve it, well it was ages ago and I am a completely different person now.

There's no accountability here.

Reactions: 34
Her regret is "look what you made me do" imo
Her regret is “how dare Ioan release all those messages and evidence of my abuse, what a nasty person he is to have done that. Some things should remain private.”

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her regret is “how dare Ioan release all those messages and evidence of my abuse, what a nasty person he is to have done that. Some things should remain private.”
I bet she also regrets how much of her abuse (to both Ioan and the kids) and alienation she openly admitted on Social Media. She is now doing this more privately no doubt (at least the mental abuse against her kids, you can unfortunately see it in Elsie's eyes every picture, she probably still loves her dad)

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Notice Ella has on full make-up while Elsie is getting her face bruised. I find that very strange.
Yesssss I noticed this, that was quite a lot of makeup for someone so young. Now of course, we all play around with makeup, it's a girls (and a guys) right too! But if that was the case, why didn't little E have any on? I know she is more tomboy, again nothing wrong with that, but not even some crazy colour lippy
MOO 🐮

Reactions: 15
I think the quietness from Tonely shows how much she is behind his twitter. She’s getting her engagement fix from DM comments and instagram so that isn’t currently needed.

Reactions: 31
I think the quietness from Tonely shows how much she is behind his twitter. She’s getting her engagement fix from DM comments and instagram so that isn’t currently needed.
There's a WhatsApp group for her keyboard warriors! It's a huge red flag how bar a couple they all went quiet at the same time.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2712883

Financial info on the horizon but not available to purchase. @Hiraeth @ButterTart

Just saying
interestingly yesterday was the last day for both sides to submit their updated financial declaration (10 court days before february 7). I assume they've both done it, since they also have to jointly file a declaration of disputed issues

speaking of which, purely technically speaking Alice's deadline to submit her reply to Ioan's custody filing (from july 2022) must also be due soon, but I dont know if this kinda faded away since evaluation etc was added into the mix and it was said back then that it's likely that this hearing will be postponed again or just used to give Ioan visitation with the kids again.

Reactions: 21
It reminds me of AE & IG the headlock years
It also reminds me of the pic of Ella and the Morgan's kid (although that was nicer) The "Look I've caught a leprechaun!" pic. Ella using her height to dominate? That rings a bell... :(

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.