Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm at the end of the last thread and I just wanted to comment:

How do you know, withouth a shadow of a doubt, that Alice is narcissistic?

I have never in my life met a parent who would boast, in a way that the children could see, that their pet loves them more than the kids (eventhough that's usually the case).

What the effing duck?
I’ve got to be honest - I often remind my children & husband that our dogs/cats/horses all “respect” me in a certain way as they don’t them…. Love? It’s on the daily lol

i don’t feel that shows me as narcissistic- more that I’m the main provider of all services, normality, care, responsibility etc while they just get to enjoy the time without that burden 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve got to be honest - I often remind my children & husband that our dogs/cats/horses all “respect” me in a certain way as they don’t them…. Love? It’s on the daily lol

i don’t feel that shows me as narcissistic- more that I’m the main provider of all services, normality, care, responsibility etc while they just get to enjoy the time without that burden 🤷🏻‍♀️
you dont tell everyone else though how jealous the kids are of you. And she btw also did the reverse once: she once said that the kids are jealous of the affection the dog gets from her

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she regrets anything. She doesn’t really believe she’s done anything wrong.
She just regrets being publicly exposed. Too many people know about her abuse thanks to the court docs (that she really really hates LOL because it's not "MY TRUTH").

We can see the line she is going to use in court "I lost my mind but I am totally nice and non-abusive normally" Bollocks to yet more lies. The DVRO would not have been needed if it was just a temporary meltdown that people can have that lasts for 4-6 weeks usually following a breakup. It was narc rage that she lost control of Baby Angel despite all her threats.

Reactions: 33
I think Alice is showing some awareness actually that she had a public and embarrassing meltdown which she regrets -
At the time she she could not be told that her choice of behaviour was inadvisable both for her and her kids ....... she'll never own any behaviour that damaged anyone else but she seems to have realised her toxic outrage and public admonishment of ex was kind of a career and reputation killer . Good job Alice keep looking in the mirror and asking is this who I want to be .
She was trying to intimidate her victim into coming back to her whilst maintaining a public image of being the wronged wife!
She's just parroting what she's telling the evaluation and GAL what she wants them to believe.
She's going to resume her abuse as soon as everything is rubber-stamped mark my words.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
She just regrets being publicly exposed. Too many people know about her abuse thanks to the court docs (that she really really hates LOL because it's not "MY TRUTH").

We can see the line she is going to use in court "I lost my mind but I am totally nice and non-abusive normally" Bollocks to yet more lies. The DVRO would not have been needed if it was just a temporary meltdown that people can have that lasts for 4-6 weeks usually following a breakup. It was narc rage that she lost control of Baby Angel despite all her threats.
yeah, her rants in february/march/april 2021, that was not normal (she said horrific things), but if you want to pull the "I just lost my mind" card just that period would fall into this, and it would have been fine if she had stopped and a few months later apologised for what she did to Ioan and the kids. but after a short public break (in private she continued to be horrific) it continued throughout the whole year. It never slowed down, and picked up further with Bianca's announcement. She just slowed down when the TRO was issued, and only really more sustainable when she was criminally charged a year later (in public at least, she used alts after this and has continued to subject the kids to emotional abuse, especially last year with the fake RO attempt)

This is not normal behavior and her minions are completely deluded if they think that everyone would react to this like she did.

Reactions: 36
She had her breakdown as her? As opposed to what, as Steve from next door?
I think she’s trying to make a point that she did it from her public accounts rather than from behind a sock.

Despite her using many socks to abuse Ioan and Bianca. She thinks if she says “I don’t use socks” enough, people will believe it.

Reactions: 18
I didn’t click even when I saw the caption. But you are right she is using her kids as a dig at Ioan as to what she has. Then she dirty delete it after 90 people like it cos she knows she bleeping evil.

I couldn’t work out why she named her kids - makes sense now

View attachment 2711859View attachment 2711860
Now I feel thick I totally missed the context! Didn’t realise what she was at…. when you see it together it’s awful. She has just shown she is unable to not react. Doesnt bode well for the future. Stuff like this makes me think he’ll never be able to co-parent. 😢 I was hoping there might have been a change from her over last while.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Alice is all or nothing kind of person. You’re all in or all out. The kids are either hers or they are not. So no she will never ever co parent. The hatred for Bianca is way too off the scale for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

I think the context is everything. Its not to say that if you do A it means you are narcissistic. Narcissists do A in the contest of, say, B. And they also do X, Y, Z and loads of other tit.
Also, all people have narcissistic traits and sometimes display narcissistic behaviour - some more some less. But only a combination of traits and behaviour, so beautifully presented to us by our mAlice, makes a true complete narcissistic bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alice is all or nothing kind of person. You’re all in or all out. The kids are either hers or they are not. So no she will never ever co parent. The hatred for Bianca is way too off the scale for that.
Yes, and that all or nothing mentality extends to her kids:

"The babies can stand up for me or they can duck off".

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 11.19.30.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Now I feel thick I totally missed the context! Didn’t realise what she was at…. when you see it together it’s awful. She has just shown she is unable to not react. Doesnt bode well for the future. Stuff like this makes me think he’ll never be able to co-parent. 😢 I was hoping there might have been a change from her over last while.
The chances that Alice will ever move on to be a decent person are next to zero. She is just not salvageable and all around horrific person. There are reasons why the two most important men in her life choose to cut her off, and why also her two brothers for some time did the same. And why even Ella had once the guts to call her what she is.

However, in the unlikely event that she will, you will recognize it at whether the kids have a decent relationship to their father without her raging about it (and I dont mean that they act nice for a period of time just to lure him into a false sense of security to finally see them without protection). So long they dont you just know that she continues to drop poison into their ears or that she takes no effort to fix what she destroyed (at least in Ella's case no poison is necessary anymore, Alice has already done enough work on her, hence why she can easily pretend now that she isnt doing anything, and that it's all the kids choice)

• Sad
Reactions: 32
From the DM about man that pissed on an elderly man in toilets and got jailed. Applies to Alice too. Drunk Alice was Alice with no mask on.

4F31FDA5-FCE7-4B52-A87F-F0CC828DD0C1.jpeg

Reactions: 18
I do hope her latest work of fiction will be available for download soon

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That photo of the kids was very strange. Poor Elsie looked like she was actually being hurt by having her face squeezed. Whenever I see her lately I always think she has the saddest eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Latest pap walk with her mini-me

she looks pretty unwell in that picture comparison to last year btw (could be just the perspective though, her face looks much fuller in the pic with Ella)

Reactions: 28

she looks pretty unwell in that picture comparison to last year btw
One of the socks when they were unprivate were alluding to how much Bianca posts about going to the hospital but Alice doesn't talk about her trips to the hospital either. There's the vague waving that Alice is sick but it is also a sock so, ya know, random nothing.

I might have captured a screenshot, it was in the past few weeks.

All the same, that is probably the card she will play with no doubt missed appointments or unable to meet basic professional expectations of a divorce.

Reactions: 16

she looks pretty unwell in that picture comparison to last year btw (could be just the perspective though, her face looks much fuller in the pic with Ella)
That kid isn't in school is she 🙄
Another set up pap walk!
Alice doesn't look unwell we're just seeing her without make up!
She looks a very worried woman imo, her chickens are finally coming home to roost.
Nice little gift bags btw from someone claiming she can't pay her rent or feed her kids!
This is going to be another hate fest in the comments towards Bianca and Ioan no doubt, she knows what she's doing!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Sorry I replied to this then deleted because I quoted the wrong section. Do you think it’s just because she isn’t wearing make up? I think it’s nice to see a pic of Alice without the comedy glasses and red lipstick. It softens her. And she does seem slimmer overall.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.