Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope that the custody trial brings closure for all, and Ioan and AFE can peacefully co-parent and the two Es reconcile with I and they're happy. Pigs might fly however. But it does seem like an end, whatever it may be, is in sight

Reactions: 18
I think Alice is showing some awareness actually that she had a public and embarrassing meltdown which she regrets -
At the time she she could not be told that her choice of behaviour was inadvisable both for her and her kids ....... she'll never own any behaviour that damaged anyone else but she seems to have realised her toxic outrage and public admonishment of ex was kind of a career and reputation killer . Good job Alice keep looking in the mirror and asking is this who I want to be .

I don’t think she regrets anything. She doesn’t really believe she’s done anything wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She has been given a defence, the only one she had. It’s a Hail Mary defence. She doesn’t believe it. She doesn’t agree her behaviour was abusive and coercive. And her separation doesn’t explain the before behaviour which was exactly like this. She has attacked and vilified her father and stepmother. She was drunkly abusing Ioan and dragging her daughter into it.

Her problem is that Ioan exposed her. There was evidence in public but he proved just how evil and coercive she truly is and put it beyond doubt. All those people who seen her bad witch persona online and called it out were vindicated.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think Alice is showing some awareness actually that she had a public and embarrassing meltdown which she regrets -
At the time she she could not be told that her choice of behaviour was inadvisable both for her and her kids ....... she'll never own any behaviour that damaged anyone else but she seems to have realised her toxic outrage and public admonishment of ex was kind of a career and reputation killer . Good job Alice keep looking in the mirror and asking is this who I want to be .
She only regrets being exposed as an abuser, not her behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hello, I'm still here, never left and reading fast. Mad congratulations to IG and BW. Even Mr Brie saw the story in DM and asked if Alice bleeping Evans had exploded.

@StewPots dating profiles reminded me of the best singles ad I saw when I was in Japan. This was printed in an actual newspaper.

Carry on Tattlers.

IMG_1465.jpeg

---
The Hannibal Lecter comment just get funnier each time someone posts it on here
I'm still sniggering over the infected toe comparison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Nope shes beem told to shut up as tit is about to get real ,she did the same old ive moved on blah blah when andrea B started calling her out on you tube ,,tones silent as well but will be back with the truth and evidence apparantly .

Reactions: 21
I think this is a very generous take…I think she’s only saying she regrets her years long melt down because of the evaluation.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice doesnt regret her behavior, she regrets one of the consequences (the restraining order) which have prevented her to cash in on her divorce properly and to continue her abuse properly. That she tries to victim blame Ioan for this proves this.

"no one knows what proceeded my breakdown" = your victim left, and gave you more money than you are entitled to, and was open to co-parenting. And because you treated him like tit he cut off contact. What a crime. She banks do much on everyone not knowing the hard evidence of her abuse, already during their marriage.

I btw love her minions who say "well done for ignoring the DM" - but thats exactly what she isnt doing!

btw that Anya Varda commented with "what has been done to you and your children" shows how much Alice has damaged Ioan professionally with the lies she tells people in Hollywood personally (which you then obviously believe if its personally said). Of course the circle she influences are just tabloid reporters and party society, but that's key when you run a smear campaign.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She only regrets being exposed as an abuser, not her behavior.
She has said she regrets her "embarrassing behaviour ".
I didn't suggest she regrets or owns her abuse behaviour -
---

Reactions: 9
Tones joining in with the fun
Good job it was heads being labelled and not chins or you'd have been there all day. Also a good job he/Alice have never mocked anyone else's chin isn't it? People in glass houses and all that.
---
I don't understand the photo of the girls, they wrote their names on their foreheads, Ella is painfully squeezing Elsie’s cheeks, what was there to see? It wasn’t cute or funny.🤷‍♀️
It's covered in other posts here. A way to bait Ioan and mock Bianca's post.

Reactions: 13
I wish she’d regret how grubby they always look. Or is that ‘Church jumble sale + greasy hair chic’.

• Sad
I’m not making fun of the girl, but wee Elsie's eyes tell me the whole story. It’s shameful what her witch mother has done to her. She just looks so sad. It’s hard to articulate what I mean.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I’m not making fun of the girl, but wee Elsie's eyes tell me the whole story. It’s shameful what her witch mother has done to her. She just looks so sad. It’s hard to articulate what I mean.
I've said before, the photos she posts makes them look like they're straight out of a creepy horror film. There's no light behind their eyes, no genuine joy. She's like a Dementor.

Reactions: 37
I think the point of the pic is to keep reminding everyone that she has two kids mealtickets with Ioan whenever they do a post. Probably something to do with avoiding work.

Reactions: 24
I think the point of the pic is to keep reminding everyone that she has two kids mealtickets with Ioan whenever they do a post.
I see it now as horrid sarcasm. She named her kids then said “omg look what just happened”.

she is telling Ioan he had 2 kids first, they didn’t just happen - See Ella and Elsie, here they are for 14 years. She was jealous and angry AF.

Reactions: 25
Her little gruesome groupies haven’t told her that there’s a screenshot of that Instagram post showing her not actually “having moved on”. bleep.
Still the same ol’ Al.

I see it now as horrid sarcasm. She named her kids then said “omg look what just happened”.

she is telling Ioan he had 2 kids first, they didn’t just happen - See Ella and Elsie, here they are for 14 years. She was jealous and angry AF.
oh yes, that’s it. He has Bianca but.. she has the girls !! 🙄🙄

Lol she’ll still be wheeling them out when they’re 30. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've said before, the photos she posts makes them look like they're straight out of a creepy horror film. There's no light behind their eyes, no genuine joy. She's like a Dementor.
she’s one of those people that when she walks into a room, it feels like someone walked out…

Everyone who is up in front of a judge is a "changed person"
I'm sure they are used to this and see straight through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.