Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not realise how ridiculous her last post on Instagram looks when it's known she gets paid for Daily Mail articles, she even had a picture of her with their reporter on her grid at one point. It makes her look mentally unwell that she doesn't see this.
And her dear and lovely friend Celia, whom I quite enjoy and find far more interesting than 💋, recently posted a glowing shout out to the Daily Mail for giving her newest book attention. Nicely done.

To recap: she takes money from the DM, her friends work for the DM, and other friends happily get press in the DM.

Meanwhile she's liking all the hateful comments calling for the public tarring and feathering of the two writers who wrote said article (one from Wales), and others just posting hateful comments about the DM in general.

The hypocrisy is something, as is the sheer lack of mindfulness.

It would have been so easy to just laugh about it and say whoopsie, I didn't realize posting so many doggie pics in a row would be a thing. Hilarious! Guess I'm back! 😂

That easy.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hi Abuser. :mad:
"...she did some silly things."

View attachment 2712320
The Abuser abused her ex husband, his family, his fiancée and continues to do so along with abusing her children. She was raging, not upset. There is no excuse for her and her behaviour whatever nonsense these idiots dribble out.

Reactions: 32
I know we all get a bit sidetracked by the engagement but I just keep thinking back to the original dog post.

Can’t get a decent photo of her dog. If I asked any of my doggy- loving friends for a photo they’d have dozens of favourites on their phones or just snap a funny and cute one right there.

Getting the dog groomed is an exciting trip out for the girls; like YoghurtLand but more interactive.

She’s had a small dog for several years but has not worked out how to walk it on a lead. Covid is a crap excuse, you were allowed to take dogs out - even if you missed that you’ve had 2 years since the pandemic restrictions were lifted to learn how to walk a dog!

It’s another of her cute stories that just shows how crap she is.

Also, Alice if you do read here, ignore your groomer’s appalling advice. You don’t teach a dog to walk nicely on a lead by tugging it. Practice walking with reward and praise - 2 x 15 minute sessions per day for 2 weeks and most dogs will get it.

She’s a tit person and doesn’t deserve to share her life with a dog!
Even if walking your dog was forbidden during lockdown (it wasnt Alice), she could have walked Emma around the garden of the La Jolla house and lead trained her that way. But she couldn't even be bothered to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The Abuser abused her ex husband, his family, his fiancée and continues to do so along with abusing her children. She was raging, not upset. There is no excuse for her and her behaviour whatever nonsense these idiots dribble out.
And AFE abused them for YEARS. This is not a one-time outburst for which she should be forgiven. The fact that Alice has a Domestic Violence Restraining Order against her is proof of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Surprised Tone hasn’t posted a YouTube song for the happy couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well tbh it’s true
And yeah Alice you didn’t, you made about 10 sock accounts to harass and abuse so stfu

7775DB1C-E3CF-4A66-9EF6-0F2BA6DE3A57.jpeg

Lol learnt from them, doubt it.

0FC8D8C7-F25C-4BBD-A2AF-6F94CBC9646B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Wow! What an asshole! Get this, Ioan left AFE before he filed for a divorce! 🤦‍♀️

She is just embarrassing herself.

Screenshot_20240124_202956_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
The highlighted comment is without a doubt, drunk Alice.

Screenshot_20240124_203417_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Switched names?

I'd be interested to see this hate mail her family are supposedly getting due to the story. For starters, what family?
I don't understand the photo of the girls, they wrote their names on their foreheads, Ella is painfully squeezing Elsie’s cheeks, what was there to see? It wasn’t cute or funny.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Appears to me it was a bit of a dig at Ioan & Bianca’s engagement caption.
Wait, she made the girls write their names on their foreheads with that "This just happened" caption as a dig about the engagement photo and caption "The most precious thing happened?" Essentially a hey, these are your daughters', remember them?

Not good. Not good at all.

No wonder she deleted it. That shows more of the same abusive behavior and the girls were used to do it. That hurts my heart. I hope those who need to see that do.

MOO

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
When I saw the pic of the girls after the engagement announcement, my first thought was, most likely, neither of them will be involved in the wedding, because Malice has made sure they can't be trusted.

Moo

• Sad
Reactions: 37
As the younger sister to a narcissist (not saying Ella is one by any means, just in general) I feel so bleeping bad for Elsie. Ella is probably allowed to get angry and upset but Elsie has to be the comic relief and cute baby. She’s going to be so sad. I hope she has good friends and lots and lots of sleepovers
---

“look it’s so funny look how cute Elsie is! she’s violently uncomfortable but her sister looks pretty and I’m a great mum so it’s okay”
Notice Ella has on full make-up while Elsie is getting her face bruised. I find that very strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
This comment is on AFE's latest Instagram post. Well said because that's exactly what AFE wanted. Stupid people to believe the lies she had published there.

Screenshot_20240124_232330_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s wasn’t a breakdown. She was exposed for what she is. She is still using those sick sock accounts to this day! Infact 4 of them are still up and running.

Seriously I have never seen someone deceive and lie the way she does. Didn’t her DearAbby twitter sock go up in tweets just yesterday which means she is still at it behind a private account.

She’s not sorry for her abuse, infact she doesn’t think she has abused. She has zero empathy, she’s just got wiser over 3 years of being exposed on how to act like she does. The first year she didn’t try, the second year she wished up and copied Bianca, but it came off all wrong. The third year she has actually got much better at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.