Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those girls will catch hell from Alice when they are a little older. Imagine how jealous AFE will be when they start dating.
AFE will chaperone them. They won't be able to get away from her.

As for the dirty delete I knew it was a taunt.

Reactions: 21
Brad Pitt? Kevin Costner? Maybe a scam artist posing as them but the real thing? In her dreams. Too old, too fat and a personality that will scare away an ogre, not counting the bad breath and out of control kids. Brad Pitt likes them young. Kevin Costner likes them skinny and in charge of all their faculties. Besides, Kevin Costner don't come to play. He will wipe the floor with Alice. He is ruthless. Just ask his ex-wife

Reactions: 16
They’re both sad. Ella’s sadness manifests itself as anger. It’s very obvious they’re not well adjusted kids which is exactly why the evaluations are happening now. I don’t think Alice’s now-deleted post will go down well with the professionals as it’s unnecessary (a caring mother would be sheltering her kids from press and public attention right now) and a clear attempt to use the kids as weapons. Do you know what might be worth a post? A picture of them having a great time outdoors or in fact doing anything other than fester away in that house. She thinks she’s made a ‘na-na-na-na-na’ post for the benefit of loan and Bianca but it’s more likely just another piece of evidence that will help ensure her RO is extended.
Oh that RO was getting extended regardless but this might aide her in losing custody. What a low life bleep she is.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2710258

ETA: didn’t blur faces because the point of Alice’s photo is their switched names on foreheads. More DM articles to come…sigh
This is a clear indication of how cruel and bitter Alice is. She has got the girls to pose for this as a message to Ioan - labelling themselves sarcastically to remind him of who they are - and Alice captions it in the same wording as the engagement post. No wonder she deleted it because that message is just nasty - and she has the kids coopted.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I know we all get a bit sidetracked by the engagement but I just keep thinking back to the original dog post.

Can’t get a decent photo of her dog. If I asked any of my doggy- loving friends for a photo they’d have dozens of favourites on their phones or just snap a funny and cute one right there.

Getting the dog groomed is an exciting trip out for the girls; like YoghurtLand but more interactive.

She’s had a small dog for several years but has not worked out how to walk it on a lead. Covid is a crap excuse, you were allowed to take dogs out - even if you missed that you’ve had 2 years since the pandemic restrictions were lifted to learn how to walk a dog!

It’s another of her cute stories that just shows how crap she is.

Also, Alice if you do read here, ignore your groomer’s appalling advice. You don’t teach a dog to walk nicely on a lead by tugging it. Practice walking with reward and praise - 2 x 15 minute sessions per day for 2 weeks and most dogs will get it.

She’s a tit person and doesn’t deserve to share her life with a dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So I decided to get dirty and have a look on the latest DM comment section. And - keeping however in mind that people can make things up - I thought this comment was interesting.
View attachment 2709597
It's something I noticed a bit in the hearings too. He clearly realizes that Alice is nuts, but he seemed - idk - lenient on her. We thought it was because she was self-representing or because Ella was in attendance, but it's interesting to read a review with the same impression being shared.

Thinking about it... that could be a smart approach to rule against the abuser but not let them go crazy about it lol

I think this comes from the pressure of the kids to seperate from her. you could get the impression that it would benefit him more to dump her (its not)
OMG this just happened…as such enormous larks are to be had over writing one’s name on one’s forehead, I just had to try it
OMG this just happened…as such enormous larks are to be had over writing one’s name on one’s forehead, I just had to try it myself!

View attachment 2711301
[/QUOTE
OMG this just happened…as such enormous larks are to be had over writing one’s name on one’s forehead, I just had to try it myself!

View attachment 2711301
Reminds me of the time she had place the blind ? Or some sort of window fitting in her top at the start cameo video ,obviously a set up to make her seem like a ditsy crazy gal who can (fake)laugh at herself , ,she a utter nutcase and fantasist who fabricates her entire existence

Reactions: 22
I know we all get a bit sidetracked by the engagement but I just keep thinking back to the original dog post.

Can’t get a decent photo of her dog. If I asked any of my doggy- loving friends for a photo they’d have dozens of favourites on their phones or just snap a funny and cute one right there.

Getting the dog groomed is an exciting trip out for the girls; like YoghurtLand but more interactive.

She’s had a small dog for several years but has not worked out how to walk it on a lead. Covid is a crap excuse, you were allowed to take dogs out - even if you missed that you’ve had 2 years since the pandemic restrictions were lifted to learn how to walk a dog!

It’s another of her cute stories that just shows how crap she is.

Also, Alice if you do read here, ignore your groomer’s appalling advice. You don’t teach a dog to walk nicely on a lead by tugging it. Practice walking with reward and praise - 2 x 15 minute sessions per day for 2 weeks and most dogs will get it.

She’s a tit person and doesn’t deserve to share her life with a dog!
This exactly. I bore the pants of people with my thousands of dog pictures on my phone. This post was another way of her trying to make out she’s an expert. Plus she sees the engagement Bubba gets and decides to follow.

she doesn’t work why on earth has she not taken the time to help and train Emma. It’s a bit of effort but not loads and let’s face it she has the time. She could actually enjoy it.

Reactions: 23
This is a clear indication of how cruel and bitter Alice is. She has got the girls to pose for this as a message to Ioan - labelling themselves sarcastically to remind him of who they are - and Alice captions it in the same wording as the engagement post. No wonder she deleted it because that message is just nasty - and she has the kids coopted.
Spot on

Reactions: 19
Having just commented on the dog photo I’ve now seen the one with the kids and names.

I’m sure it’s not the case but it looks like an NSPCC ad as if the older girl is trying to physically force the younger one to smile against her will.

If there was proper, funny joky context it’d be fine. Instead Alice keeps on posting sad pictures of dogs and odd pictures of her kids.

Almost as depressing as the youngest trying to trim the Christmas tree and peel the solitary potato for the Thanksgiving dinner.

Reactions: 30
Fortunately, this post lives on Tattle now. She can't delete it.

Reactions: 17
Fortunately, this post lives on Tattle now. She can't delete it.
To be honest I wish that photo wasn’t on here.

It’s not fair on the girls that their mother posts photos of them like that.

Even Alice realised she fucked up and deleted it soon after.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.