Ioan Gruffudd & Bianca Wallace #227 Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum – priceless!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we have some Turds with writing talent. I'd love to see the Abuser's dating profile, if someone wants to give that a go.
---
She’s getting her ass kicked in the DM comments
Really? Who the heck would do that to the kindest, smartest person ever?

🙋‍♀️ I may have posted a comment, or 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tbh look at the baggage a Ioan has with Malice and the problems with the kids if anyone should be offeringa out its him to B ,its a bit worrying that she sees herself as a potential burden or unworthy ?
I don't think it's unworthiness but it's more to do with the reality of having MS. It's unpredictable and IG will be her carer to a greater or lesser extent. It's interesting she gave him an out (how unlike mAlice!) but as the song goes "If you love someone, set them free".

As for his baggage issues, they will lessen with time. AFE is a toothless tiger now and will get her comeuppance in court. The kids will grow up and either will or won't see how they were manipulated. Either way, the situation is manageable and the crazy days before the DVRO are over.

Reactions: 21
The Abuser has the audacity to call herself Goodguy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She's barrel of bleeping monkeys. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20240123_143139_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So I decided to get dirty and have a look on the latest DM comment section. And - keeping however in mind that people can make things up - I thought this comment was interesting.
View attachment 2709597
It's something I noticed a bit in the hearings too. He clearly realizes that Alice is nuts, but he seemed - idk - lenient on her. We thought it was because she was self-representing or because Ella was in attendance, but it's interesting to read a review with the same impression being shared.

Thinking about it... that could be a smart approach to rule against the abuser but not let them go crazy about it lol

I think this comes from the pressure of the kids to seperate from her. you could get the impression that it would benefit him more to dump her (its not)
He still ruled against the abuser. That’s what actually counts.

Reactions: 21
You could make a nod to Ioan and shop Welsh?!
I have a bit of Clogau jewellery and it is absolutely beautiful, and Welsh.
---
She’s getting her ass kicked in the DM comments
Couldn't happen to a nicer abusive bleep 😂

Reactions: 10
LMAO

1706042369480.png

I hope this isn't who I think it is.

1706042498963.png

I can safely say that Racer is Alice. 'Vitriol' and 'spew' are two of her favourite words lol

1706042940119.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope Alice gets together with Dean McDermott, Tori Spelling’s ex-husband. He is an absolute train wreck with six kids and a tendency to call the paps on a daily basis. The girls would be on IG’s dooratep, begging for reunification. And, when everything went horribly, predictably wrong, Malice and Dean could have Twitter duels.
There was plenty of alienation subtext in the Emma posts - my girls, our family of three, look how happy Elsie is when the groomer arrives; she’s been so down and forlorn otherwise. It’s all there, ready to be decoded. Malice will never stop.
I do think that Malice is going to blow like an Icelandic volcano pretty soon: there’s no way she’ll be able to control the venom. And I dread to think what’s happening behind the scenes - particularly for the girls, who would’ve been held captive by her anger and ranting when the engagement photo went up for hours. Plus, those poor children - and they are still children - will have to deal with their classmates discussing the tabloid coverage in school every day, which must be beyond embarrassing and depressing for them. Having the world know your mother’s a certifiable nut, referred to as a ‘bunny boiler’ in the DM comments, is an atrocious place to be at their ages.
@CookieMonsta Thank you for the lovely words in the last thread. They really touched my heart - and I feel the same about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
hmmm. This sounds legit. Again the abuser was abusing even when she had IG and a good life together.

1706044035267.png

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I wish Alice could step outside this and get some perspective.

She's eaten up by bitterness.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.