Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to play more mind games on here. Turdle obviously wasn’t enough for us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right now. I don't want an argument nor do I have a polarising view - my view is simple and I don't think I've said that you suggested he should snatch the children. You're putting forward your opinion that Ioan is not doing enough for his children. This is based, as is your right, on seeing your children's dad not stepping up and seeing them when he could and prioritising his new relationship over them. I've read all your posts on it. I remember when you initially posted about Christmas and your daughter being so disappointed. Your ex is a tit.
But.
This is not what is happening here.
You've never stopped their dad seeing them. Alice is.
There was not a possibility you would do your ex or possibly accuse him of something had he come to your house to see/collect them. It's not above Alice to do that or thereabouts.
It's not about snatching the children from Alice but he must protect himself and therefore his children from witnessing an emotional explosion dare he go anywhere near them. She is keeping them from them. Alienating them. Therefore he's chosen the legal route, that she must be "forced" into giving him access because that's the only route he can take now.
So when I say that your daughters dad had a choice to see her I mean just that - you weren't stopping him. Your daughter isn't like Ella and actively hates her dad (as far am I'm aware). But he chose not to see her. As tit as that it is.
From what we can gather Ioan has tried to see his kids, cultivate a relationship outwith the house and been brick walled and abused at every turn.
None of us are saying the Insta Bianca reveal was ill timed but I don't see how he's putting her ahead of his children as he does want to see him, he's just not allowed! He will not give in to Alice's demands to see them therefore the legal and protected route is what he must go down in order to do that.
In my mind he's protecting them in this way. It must utterly pain him not to see his kids.
He doesn't wake up one day and go, you know what, I'll spend the day with Bianca instead of Ella and Elsie today.
He just doesn't have that choice to go be with them.
Yet.
I understand the situation Ioan is in. I also know what the girls are living through. All I am suggesting and have ever suggested is to make life easier for his children Ioan could have been more discrete regarding Bianca. He knows what Alice is like and how she would react and while I do agree that he shouldn't moderate his life according to his abuser's rules he knows that an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old are currently have their whole mindset molded by the person who abused him. He is in the lifeboat, his children are still in the water and if he can avoid making waves he should

Reactions: 6
I understand the situation Ioan is in. I also know what the girls are living through. All I am suggesting and have ever suggested is to make life easier for his children Ioan could have been more discrete regarding Bianca. He knows what Alice is like and how she would react and while I do agree that he shouldn't moderate his life according to his abuser's rules he knows that an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old are currently have their whole mindset molded by the person who abused him. He is in the lifeboat, his children are still in the water and if he can avoid making waves he should
When she found out BW, she grabbed Elsie’s phone and called IG to shout BW down the phone. She made them aware of his new gf before he got the chance to introduce her on his terms.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When she found out BW, she grabbed Elsie’s phone and called IG to shout BW down the phone. She made them aware of his new gf before he got the chance to introduce her on his terms.
I wonder how poor Elsie felt knowing her mother was using her phone to abuse her daddy. There’s no way those kids haven’t heard her ranting and drunk videos.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.