Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the offer of a hat. I do respect you that you don't agree and understand why. It is a bit of a hill I will die on though. My kids have had to grow up knowing that their father put himself and his partners first and still does to this day, refusing to pick up his daughter that he hadn't seen for a year on Christmas Day because of covid as he would be cooking and drinking with his new family. While I am thankful that my only involvement is 'that is disappointing' it hurts me on their behalf and his priorities have influenced their relationship with him and their own partners
I have an ex-husband who behaved similarly but not as bad as that!
I understand it from the girls point of view as the parent that has had to console upset and disappointed children because of the other parents failings. It does look like Daddy has left, went away with BW and all the other things Alice will have told them.
Until Ioan gets contact he can’t do much to appease that or change that narrative with the children. In time, hopefully he will be able to have a relationship with them that survives their mum’s behaviour.
It’s always upsetting having to hold it in for your children when they feel let down, Alice practically crows about it.
If Ioan doesn’t seek access then yes, chuck him in the bin too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well I guess we know who stalks us here because I just checked and the Facebook group for 'Alice Evans Designs Extraordinaire' has magically been deleted 😂😂🤣 Oh Deb and Alice now no one can get the Ant bag! 😥😪😭😭😭😭😭😅😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s a complete mess … she loves picking on people horrible cnut ….
And before anyone suggests otherwise I have no doubt the online tone is AE …
I agree she has 2 brothers however they either cannot stand her and have cut off all contact ooorrrrrr she’s got them in the sweatshop garage running up some outfits for court !
Hope they look like this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I guess we know who stalks us here because I just checked and the Facebook group for 'Alice Evans Designs Extraordinaire' has magically been deleted 😂😂🤣 Oh Deb and Alice now no one can get the Ant bag! 😥😪😭😭😭😭😭😅😂🤣🤣🤣
Extraordinaire 😂🤣😂🤣 more like exterminated … cause she’s glittered those things to death 😂

Those 4 posts must have freed up so much room on the Faceache servers 🤓😅😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Considering Ioan doesn’t really use SM then there is no way he’s reading her Instagram. Someone is doing it for them to collect evidence but it’s not Ioan.
AE revealed that IG spent a lot of time lurking rather than posting on SM. She said he had to keep tabs on her. I'm not surprised as she was talking about him non-stop and usually with a dig attached. He is a public figure who depends on acting to support himself and his family, so image and reputation is important to him.

I believe IG is collecting evidence (and others too no doubt) - after all it's his kids and his divorce and TRO we are talking about. If he misses anything, he can just search for Welp's account lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have an ex-husband who behaved similarly but not as bad as that!
I understand it from the girls point of view as the parent that has had to console upset and disappointed children because of the other parents failings. It does look like Daddy has left, went away with BW and all the other things Alice will have told them.
Until Ioan gets contact he can’t do much to appease that or change that narrative with the children. In time, hopefully he will be able to have a relationship with them that survives their mum’s behaviour.
It’s always upsetting having to hold it in for your children when they feel let down, Alice practically crows about it.
If Ioan doesn’t seek access then yes, chuck him in the bin too.
I'm sure she will be saying he's taken Bianca to see YOUR grandparents when he should have taken you to see them. Same as she did about France. Making out a holiday that was never going to happen is only not happening because of Bianca.
Hopefully the girls will at some level think....but we're not allowed to see him ...or you said we weren't supposed to like Granny Gruff anymore. They might just start to question some of the inconsistency they are being fed.[/QUOTE]

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Your daughters dad had that option though.

Ioan, legally, does not.
? I don't understand.
Ioan has a choice. I find it odd that views are polarized on the only option Ioan has was to snatch the kids which is illegal and I have never suggested that. My children are young adults and I never prevented them from seeing their dad. They have now got to the age where they perceive the nuances. The only thing I have suggested regarding Ioan is that knowing how things would be playing out at home he could have been more protective of his future relationship with his children and he hasn't helped himself on that front. The girls are too young to be emotionally informed. All they know is their dad isn't with them and all I am saying is he could have handled it better

Reactions: 6
Can I ask the IOL crew a question, was Tone this “supportive” back then as he appears to be now?
I’ve spent nearly the whole morning reading the old site that was linked 2005 onwards. What a read she’s always been a twit and will never change. I didn’t see any mention of her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s funny how we never mention unobtrusive lurkers arch nemesis on here. Has anyone else noticed he has one or is it just me?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I ask the IOL crew a question, was Tone this “supportive” back then as he appears to be now?
The IOL days were before twitter and insta. I only found out about the brothers from her wedding photos.

Reactions: 9
Just wanna say that I’m on my way to school, as I do every Tuesday. It’s an hour-and-a-half journey, it’s cold, my two classes of the day total 6 hours, they’re SPACED APART so that I am in the city for about 13 hours straight. I’ve always been extremely socially isolated but pandemic has deadass rendered me a recluse—to the point where I feel intense discomfort and anxiety leaving home for half an hour, let alone 13 hours. (Kind of pathetic I mean it’s a long day but it happens literally ONE TIME per week and yet I still can’t handle it.)

Idk just thanks to y’all for chatting in here all the time and making me smile and think and be angry at Alice lol. I keep a Tattle tab open during both classes and it helps me feel like I’m still safe and sound at home. I wish each of y’all a smooth day or an energizing morning or a cozy evening—keep up the chatter and my heart is with you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone that has never in all my posts liked one of my comments. Yet they actively like certain posts. Don’t want to cause a stir just thought it’s funny
Ive just liked your post in case it's me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.