Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we knew that there were off to London thanks to Lupine, then that they were in Wales thanks to BW sharing pictures on her stories, now they are allegedly off to Scotland based on her replying to comments?
Cheers - I literally just noticed that as as I posted. Did I see someone saying there was something about Ioan’s mum liking Bianca or is that just what we assume?

Reactions: 5
Cheers - I literally just noticed that as as I posted. Did I see someone saying there was something about Ioan’s mum liking Bianca or is that just what we assume?
Bianca called her mama G so we assume that's a big positive reaction from both 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I do most nights …. I’m usually holding a taser tbf STOP SNORING NOW ⚡⚡
Not my husband but I only cuddle up when it's below freezing here!! 😂
The rest of the time I'm like quit sweating on me and give me some covers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bianca posted about how his mom is baking every day for them and how she ("Mama G") is a baking whiz. Alice once said that his mom made it clear from their first meeting that she didnt liked Alice, so that seems a lot more positive LMAO

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You need me to send some of my special warm rohypnol chocolate for da hubby ? 🤪😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd rather freeze. I don't do big snoring sweaty sleeping males even when I'm freezing. I'd go for hypothermia. Not that I hate him or anything but nah.

You need me to send some of my special warm rohypnol chocolate for da hubby ? 🤪😴
You would make an absolute fortune if you marketed that shizz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bianca posted about how his mom is baking every day for them and how she ("Mama G") is a baking whiz. Alice once said that his mom made it clear from their first meeting that she didnt liked Alice, so that seems a lot more positive LMAO
Ohhhhh burn for Alice but then Ioan could have brought home Satan and I bet Mama G would have preferred it to Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Luckily he goes to bed way before me!!! I was supposed to wake him up at midnight on New Years Eve but I was busy on here and I was like NYE sex or Tattle???

Y'all won that round! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd rather freeze. I don't do big snoring sweaty sleeping males even when I'm freezing. I'd go for hypothermia. Not that I hate him or anything but nah.

You would make an absolute fortune if you marketed that shizz 🤣
He asked me this morning if I wanted him to make me feel happy ?
I said why you going work early ? Or rolling me a joint ? The humour was lost on him 🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
She would have been believable with this comment if this was the only thing she'd said publicly on the whole matter. People would have felt sorry for her.

"I think I'm coming back from the shock!"

So, everything since IG told her he wanted to leave her has been one big black out, has it Alice? Is that your defence?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He asked me this morning if I wanted him to make me feel happy ?
I said why you going work early ? Or rolling me a joint ? The humour was lost on him 🍸
I appreciate the humour. And the inference! 🤣 🤣

She would have been believable with this comment if this was the only thing she'd said publicly on the whole matter. People would have felt sorry for her.

"I think I'm coming back from the shock!"

So, everything since IG told her he wanted to leave her has been one big black out, has it Alice? Is that your defence?
No, she remembers it all. It was just her defending his heinous actions and the shock upon shock of what he threw at her all those times through the more than a year since he just up and left....
Such a shock....

*sarcasm for her not at you ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi there. I am a fellow veteran from the IOL days. Does Snowy know about Tattle? She has certainly been vindicated.

BIB I would say AE drove away about 99% of his fans in the end.

BIB It's incredible but mAlice can nurse a grudge for decades. That's why her vendetta against IG and BW will never end.

I fled the fandom but kinda like IG again now he is free of the old ball and chain. The TRO exposed that witch good and proper and STILL people defend her! I always knew she was beyond redemption but I'm glad there's more of us now. It is also shocking to see how she went after the lovely Gill.

Hope you post some more @jobellecee
I thought you were one of the old timers! Those days were so much fun. For a while. Lol! Yeah, I still have a soft spot for him. Found Hornblower, Warriors and Happy Now on YouTube (thanks to the posters here) and had a good old walk down memory lane. I’ve been keeping Snowy and SaltSea up on what’s happening and sharing some of the really good snarks from here with them. I don’t think either of them will ever forgive him for that letter, especially Snowy who Alice weirdly decided to focus on. She’s literally the sweetest person I know, well except when she’s talking about Alice.

Watching people defend her deranged ranting is really disturbing, but I’m guessing it’s the same kind of people (possibly some of the same actual people) who defended her behavior back in the old days. Gill obviously had her number from the start. I imagine they’re absolutely doting on Bianca, the bar has to be set pretty low after that other monster.

Yep, 99 percent is probably closer to the truth. I think she kinda tanked his career too.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello Tattle Warriors- sorry to butt in here, I’ve been lurking for a bit, feeling nostalgic for the old days when I was on the Hornblower/Ioan forums. Those were happy days until Malice decided Ioan wasn’t allowed to have any fans of his own who weren’t willing to kiss her ass. Sailthesaltsea was also a moderator at the ill-fated IoanOnline site and that was her username at the IMDB boards where Alice daily tried very hard to have us all banned. Ah, the old days before the block function. She and poor Snowy were and still are dear friends of mine as are a couple of others from those days, so when you all say you’re making friends for life on this site, you’re not wrong.

Anyone who thinks Alice’s unhinged behavior is temporary or recent, it’s really not. This is just Alice. She acted just as mean and deranged over someone saying her shoes were ugly as she did over her husband asking for a divorce. She probably does have some kind of personality disorder (or several) but she’s also just a spoiled, lazy, vain, terrible person. She won’t change. Why should she? Look at all the idiots still stroking her ego. She drove away probably 80 percent of Ioan’s fans, and even though I do feel sorry for him now, I’m not going to pretend that this fiasco isn’t also quite vindicating. Guess all the jealous, pie-eating haters were right about you after all, eh Alice? Also, she got IOL shut down because she could. She was mostly mad at all of us on private forums and lists who she knew were saying MUCH worse things than the laughingly mild criticism at IOL, but she couldn’t control us so she took it out on them. 20 years and she’s still pissed off at us, to the point where she even remembers people’s usernames. Meanwhile, everyone else had moved on until she started this recent tit show. Snowy and Saltsea are laughing at their renewed infamy. Hail Hydra! Lol

Thanks for letting me vent. I don’t have time to read everything here but you guys make me laugh every time I pop on.
I hope you’ll share more with us here soon! 💚 Welcome to the chat-sphere.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope you’ll share more with us here soon! 💚 Welcome to the chat-sphere.
Thanks! I don’t remember a whole lot of it unfortunately, but I do remember Alice practically copying our own usernames on IMDB and screaming at us that we were jealous old hags and she was going to get us banned. Which she never did manage to do. Lol! It was very very weird.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.