Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just waiting for an ‘IloveHadargoyle’ account to show up in the DM comments, fangirling AE. Soon to be joined by ‘BridgeofLIEs’ and ’welpneedsserioushelp’ accounts that (totally coincidently) also perpetuate the ‘AE is a victim’ myth …😏
I think you mean

ILoveHadargoyleMum
BridgeofLIEsMum
WelpMum

Let the MUMS unite! It will be a proper coffee klatch. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
While I can understand and support why people, especially women actors succumb to plastic surgery because of the pressure to appear youthful to remain employed there are a couple of things I don't understand.
  • All that money and you can't find a good bleeping plastic surgeon?
  • Catfishing with filters. Alice and Madonna are The Portrait of Dorian Gray in reverse. They have to stay in the attic to maintain the illusion

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So they're off to Scotland next! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I hope they have a great time!
Meanwhile back in LA 😤🤬😭🤢🔥
I’m ridiculously happy for Yo and 🐝 enjoying his home and family together and now going to Scotland! And that they’re obviously having a lovely time with his family. 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello Tattle Warriors- sorry to butt in here, I’ve been lurking for a bit, feeling nostalgic for the old days when I was on the Hornblower/Ioan forums. Those were happy days until Malice decided Ioan wasn’t allowed to have any fans of his own who weren’t willing to kiss her ass. Sailthesaltsea was also a moderator at the ill-fated IoanOnline site and that was her username at the IMDB boards where Alice daily tried very hard to have us all banned. Ah, the old days before the block function. She and poor Snowy were and still are dear friends of mine as are a couple of others from those days, so when you all say you’re making friends for life on this site, you’re not wrong.

Anyone who thinks Alice’s unhinged behavior is temporary or recent, it’s really not. This is just Alice. She acted just as mean and deranged over someone saying her shoes were ugly as she did over her husband asking for a divorce. She probably does have some kind of personality disorder (or several) but she’s also just a spoiled, lazy, vain, terrible person. She won’t change. Why should she? Look at all the idiots still stroking her ego. She drove away probably 80 percent of Ioan’s fans, and even though I do feel sorry for him now, I’m not going to pretend that this fiasco isn’t also quite vindicating. Guess all the jealous, pie-eating haters were right about you after all, eh Alice? Also, she got IOL shut down because she could. She was mostly mad at all of us on private forums and lists who she knew were saying MUCH worse things than the laughingly mild criticism at IOL, but she couldn’t control us so she took it out on them. 20 years and she’s still pissed off at us, to the point where she even remembers people’s usernames. Meanwhile, everyone else had moved on until she started this recent tit show. Snowy and Saltsea are laughing at their renewed infamy. Hail Hydra! Lol

Thanks for letting me vent. I don’t have time to read everything here but you guys make me laugh every time I pop on.
Hi there. I am a fellow veteran from the IOL days. Does Snowy know about Tattle? She has certainly been vindicated.

BIB I would say AE drove away about 99% of his fans in the end.

BIB It's incredible but mAlice can nurse a grudge for decades. That's why her vendetta against IG and BW will never end.

I fled the fandom but kinda like IG again now he is free of the old ball and chain. The TRO exposed that witch good and proper and STILL people defend her! I always knew she was beyond redemption but I'm glad there's more of us now. It is also shocking to see how she went after the lovely Gill.

Hope you post some more @jobellecee

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sounds like B wouldn't object to moving to the UK or at least spending lots of time here. That's so nice for IG having that being an option.
in fairness she does strike me from everything I've seen the post months as very....euphoric? (some would say fake, but being nice about stuff is different to me) - I wouldnt take people gushing over a country as a indicator that they would actually want to live there!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just started watching the Spanish version of Liar … fckin love it 😍 the Spanish doctor is hot to fckin trot ! If he turns out to be a cnut don’t spoil it for me 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She likes to throw around the word grifter a lot, not just towards B. Just about anyone. Obsessed.
I quite liked that (UK) TV show...
Okay it was called hustle but it was about grifters. I admire Bianca's "hustle" 🤣

Just started watching the Spanish version of Liar … fckin love it 😍 the Spanish doctor is hot to fckin trot ! If he turns out to be a cnut don’t spoil it for me 🤣😂
The what now? A Spanish version? I did not know this!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello Tattle Warriors- sorry to butt in here, I’ve been lurking for a bit, feeling nostalgic for the old days when I was on the Hornblower/Ioan forums. Those were happy days until Malice decided Ioan wasn’t allowed to have any fans of his own who weren’t willing to kiss her ass. Sailthesaltsea was also a moderator at the ill-fated IoanOnline site and that was her username at the IMDB boards where Alice daily tried very hard to have us all banned. Ah, the old days before the block function. She and poor Snowy were and still are dear friends of mine as are a couple of others from those days, so when you all say you’re making friends for life on this site, you’re not wrong.

Anyone who thinks Alice’s unhinged behavior is temporary or recent, it’s really not. This is just Alice. She acted just as mean and deranged over someone saying her shoes were ugly as she did over her husband asking for a divorce. She probably does have some kind of personality disorder (or several) but she’s also just a spoiled, lazy, vain, terrible person. She won’t change. Why should she? Look at all the idiots still stroking her ego. She drove away probably 80 percent of Ioan’s fans, and even though I do feel sorry for him now, I’m not going to pretend that this fiasco isn’t also quite vindicating. Guess all the jealous, pie-eating haters were right about you after all, eh Alice? Also, she got IOL shut down because she could. She was mostly mad at all of us on private forums and lists who she knew were saying MUCH worse things than the laughingly mild criticism at IOL, but she couldn’t control us so she took it out on them. 20 years and she’s still pissed off at us, to the point where she even remembers people’s usernames. Meanwhile, everyone else had moved on until she started this recent tit show. Snowy and Saltsea are laughing at their renewed infamy. Hail Hydra! Lol

Thanks for letting me vent. I don’t have time to read everything here but you guys make me laugh every time I pop on.
jesus christ, I knew that this username sounded familar but I couldn't quite remember

I cant believe that Alice actually remembers the names, that's some serious grudge lmao

I was only a bit lurking from afar back then, so glad that her BS didnt really affected me back then. I'm so happy for all of you that in some ways you are a bit vindicated now

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I don't buy her Virgin Mary martyrdom
She would have MITH out of that hoody so fast given half a chance....
Like the proverbial rat up a Prius exhaust
Oh hell. Alice would have already moved some man in. If she could find one.

Never forget, Betty Broderick left her boyfriend in bed to go murder her ex and his wife. Then called him, he came, found the bodies and called the cops.

The Netflix series was very very kind to Betty.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Welcome, @jobellecee .✌🏼

Thank you for sharing some much needed insight for those of us who had never even heard of Alice before she took this divorce public with so much ugliness and vitriol. So this is who she is then, yes? This is all very old behavior. That tells me she's been abusing innocent people for years and her behavior has escalated. I'm so sorry to hear that she made things so uncomfortable for you and other good folks. She does seem to harbor grudges and fixate on people she can't control. I can see why you feel vindicated! Someone has broken free of her.

Vive la Résistance! ✊🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
in fairness she does strike me from everything I've seen the post months as very....euphoric? (some would say fake, but being nice about stuff is different to me) - I wouldnt take people gushing over a country as a indicator that they would actually want to live there!
Why when did she mentioned Atlantis?

I quite liked that (UK) TV show...
Okay it was called hustle but it was about grifters. I admire Bianca's "hustle" 🤣

The what now? A Spanish version? I did not know this!
Lies and deceit on nitflix (as I will now always refer to ha ha )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think you’ll find I bagsed it 😂 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
You said border!
A lot of where they could go 😂
They'll probably go to where I moved from. Most do 😏
We could always team up, like a proper welcoming committee. I'm not eating haggis though 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been trying to keep up with the threads but between starting a new business and a 10 month old it’s been hard - how do we know about B and I’s trip in as much detail?

Reactions: 5
On a bit of a tangent here but doesn’t she need to show she’s a fit mother who can meet the girl’s needs, care for herself and the home? How does being in bed so much of the time fit with that? Wouldn’t it be in the girls best interest to spend more time with the parent that’s actually awake and out of bed? Seems a no-brainer to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd never actually thought of that before🙈 But I have imagined how active and what fun things he would do with the girls (and Emma🤔 Fingers crossed) himself to begin with and then with Bianca and BB. He just seemed (from the videos Alice posted - thanks Alice) a far more hands on, Dad and gave them his undivided attention, plus he seemed to like cooking. He also seemed to also have rules and not just let them do what they want the entire time in the thought he could get an easy ride (at that time) and seem fun parent by only having no rules - if that all makes sense??🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been trying to keep up with the threads but between starting a new business and a 10 month old it’s been hard - how do we know about B and I’s trip in as much detail?
we knew that there were off to London thanks to Lupine, then that they were in Wales thanks to BW sharing pictures on her stories, now they are allegedly off to Scotland (tho not sure if she actually means now) based on her replying to comments?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.