Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only know of two. Loopy in NZ and SCB (who is married in the UK). Who are the others?
not all people on her IG are woman

omg do you guys remember when she said on IG (jokingly) that applications are open for the 2nd husband and a dude from NYC spammed her comments in the upcoming weeks to get her attention for a date? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do most nights …. I’m usually holding a taser tbf STOP SNORING NOW ⚡⚡
A taser is next level! Yes girl! 💪🏻 🌌
Bet you Yo slept with one under his pillow sleeping next to her. Though I don't think they did actually sleep next to each other for a long time before he left!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A taser is next level! Yes girl! 💪🏻 🌌
Bet you Yo slept with one under his pillow sleeping next to her. Though I don't think they did actually sleep next to each other for a long time before he left!
Baby angel you coming to bed ?
No I’m gonna sleep in here
Where baby angel ?
This continent over here .. night

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is on DM. No prize for guessing who this truly is.
She is behind several sock accounts commenting on the DM article. Today her new persona is MadBettyMum 🤷‍♀️
I thought the retort, “Hello Tamika” was a dead giveaway.

51A51F73-E7A9-4457-8DA6-7E4350D30439.jpeg
5158A880-BE75-4C1D-9749-A72666F5892F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I just came across an interview of Alice from 2002 that made me snort

So to recap: Bianca looks like her stepmom, her stepmom is like her mom, and Bianca is like Alice (yes, she said this too)

Nice.

Also regarding his mom's acting career. It looks like she did more than Alice would like to admit (from 2002)

Sounds like a extra, heh
"I trust Ioan implicitly, but that doesn't stop women coming on to him," she says. "It infuriates me when women approach him and kiss him full on the mouth right in front of me. They obviously don't think of me as any competition now that I'm a brunette. I think I might have to go blonde again."

Famous last words, Alice…!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.