Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Four more sleeps 👏🏼👏🏼

A person with a restraining order in CA can be forced to follow, ‘child custody and visitation orders’. I wonder if he will request this on Thursday?
he didnt request them on the form

though I think you cant request a change if no child custody order is in place yet

hopefully that comes next

though a bit curious what they do if the RO hearing is indeed, as implied, postponed. you are unlikely to get other things done in those 3 months unless it's a off-court settlement

Reactions: 9
“Also, I'm amazed at how many guys hit on you when you're a brunette. I've had a few occasions where I've found a stray hand on my knee, which never happened when I was an icy blonde. Blokes obviously get drunk and think, `I might as well try it on with a brunette, she'll probably be grateful'."
Wtf??
mAlice should go brunette then. Then she won't have to be an incel.

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who was the halfwit saying “let their employers know”

Lol, I’m self employed so my employer(me) couldn’t give a tit. Doubt my customers would give a tit either.
My boss knows I'm f'n nuts and take no prisoners. They still keep promoting me cause I get tit done.

Can you imagine someone going boohoooo, they're saying I'm an abuser on a gossip website...and then you share the 113 pages, and they'll go yep, that's fair play, she is a nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s a red herring deliberately placed by Alice to send us into a tailspin. I can’t see anyone of that user name on here. I think she’s trying to imply it’s possibly an Ioan sock account or she’s just thick as duck and can’t remember any names on the 59 page of screenshots she took from here.
The saltinthesea could be a joke that her and her dweebers have DM'd each other Alice drops a random rambling & they say I wonder how long they'll talk on twattle about it trying to figure out what it means?? To distract from discussing her latest bullying crap.. am I overthinking this? Ok I'll stand in the corner facing the wall, but before I do - only 59 pages, average 52 pages per thread number and we're at 81??what a slacker🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
In your dreams Alice love. Mind you, if you clean up your act, ditch the bitterness and rage, live and eat in a healthy way, then you may find someone who will want to spend time with you

If she would start to take care of her health, both physically (her basic features are attractive) and mentally I wouldn't even find it unlikley. Yes, many men are staying well clear off her because she is crazy. But the longer she goes without being crazy the more likely people forget (I mean she became popular on twitter in around 2014, which was just a few years after she was the most hated person lol)
The internet doesn't forget. All they have to do is google her and the TRO comes up. All she will attract is incels like Wolfboy or maybe fellow grifters who want to sell a story on her.

Her behaviour shows she doesn't really want to date. Her goal in life now is to make IG pay for the rest of his life for all eternity. Even Betty B got a bf didn't she? Don't see AE doing that...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Now that we have filled some blanks in from the TRO/court filing about the reveal etc (how she found out and shouted BW down the phone then they went into a spin and posted the smiling again reveal photo).

I went back and reread the posts on here from the time.

And I wonder about the person who initially revealed it on here....someone who has posted a lot in the past, especially at the beginning but now not so much.

This person dropped the BW info first - her age background that she'd been an extra on Harrow etc.

Also same person dropped the reddit post about IG chatting people up in Australia.

Also very vocal about the TD/BW connection - very keen on arguing the connection between them.

My spider senses are tingling....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
BIB - agree with this, she wasn't interested in who he was as a man, or his feelings about anything, only what he could do for her. The only bit I don't agree with (but I could be wrong as I'm no expert) is I think his lack of self confidence (along with his naivety) were irresistible traits as he was someone she could mould, use & control, etc she made a point of #digs at his looks, his personality, his career, etc knowing he didn't have great self esteem. I think she loved what she saw as his weaknesses as they gave her more ammo to use against him.
I agree. And that’s why she infantilized him in many ways. She’s the worst POS I’ve encountered in my life thus far and that’s saying a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well if Alice tells my employer I'm going to tell hers! oh wait......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree. As Mad Betty said, this is virtue signalling

You don’t need to take a sabbatical from life to be a parent
I think there are 3 possibilities when Alice is saying she has lots of crushes here
1. She's making stuff up as per, to try and make her seem in high demand to herself and her cling ons, plus thinking Ioan will give half a tit
2. There are 1 or 2 interested but going on the heavily filtered pictures she wants the world and herself to think she looks like
3. The men she says are interested in her are deeply mentally ill, in all seriousness and men that she should if she had any sense block from her life because they could be very dangerous to the girls and herself, thus possibly Ioan

I don't think she actually wants to be the sole parent of the girls, they are a convenient pawn to try and bribe and beat Ioan with. If some really very wealthy fool came along and offered her the very privileged life, house, money I bet it'd be a different story. That's just what I think of her from everything I've seen

• Heart
I was going through my garden photos and found these screenshots I had taken last August and posted here. Yo had left for France July 31st. I thought I should repost them to give you an idea of what bullshit her flying morons believe.
It's interesting to see these posts from last summer from people railing about having to sell that house. Alice knows roughly how much she'll be getting in spousal and child support. Sure, they can quibble over some of the numbers, but it's not as if there's a pot of gold hidden in the cupboard they can fight over. The money from the sale of the house is a hefty chunk of what she's going to need to establish herself elsewhere. Hope it sells fast and she finds a nice condo in Arleta to rent before the kids have to start school in the fall.

Now that we have filled some blanks in from the TRO/court filing about the reveal etc (how she found out and shouted BW down the phone then they went into a spin and posted the smiling again reveal photo).

And I wonder about the person who initially revealed it on here....someone who has posted a lot in the past, especially at the beginning but now not so much.

This person dropped the BW info first - her age background that she'd been an extra on Harrow etc.

Also same person dropped the reddit post about IG chatting people up in Australia.

Also very vocal about the TD/BW connection - very keen on arguing the connection between them.

Oh can you maybe point out which # thread please?

Reactions: 13

nah, they mainly dont post because people are too pro-BW, which is understandable. they were pretty anti-Alice

also they only revealed it after I made a "hm I think I discovered something" post, I had reached the exact same infos as them about BW when I posted it but didnt want to say out of fear that it's false alarm and Alice goes after an innocent person lol

I think there are 3 possibilities when Alice is saying she has lots of crushes here
1. She's making stuff up as per, to try and make her seem in high demand to herself and her cling ons, plus thinking Ioan will give half a tit
2. There are 1 or 2 interested but going on the heavily filtered pictures she wants the world and herself to think she looks like
3. The men she says are interested in her are deeply mentally ill, in all seriousness and men that she should if she had any sense block from her life because they could be very dangerous to the girls and herself, thus possibly Ioan

I don't think she actually wants to be the sole parent of the girls, they are a convenient pawn to try and bribe and beat Ioan with. If some really very wealthy fool came along and offered her the very privileged life, house, money I bet it'd be a different story. That's just what I think of her from everything I've seen
Alice has tons of desperate male fans that absolutely do seem to have a crush on her. people get attracted online very easily (coz there you only focus on some aspects of the personality), especially if it's somebody famous

Oh can you maybe point out which # thread please?
on thread #3

nah, they mainly dont post because people are too pro-BW, which is understandable. they were pretty anti-Alice

also they only revealed it after I made a "hm I think I discovered something" post, I had reached the exact same infos as them about BW when I posted it but didnt want to say out of fear that it's false alarm and Alice goes after an innocent person lol

Alice has tons of desperate male fans that absolutely do seem to have a crush on her. people get attracted online very easily (coz there you only focus on some aspects of the personality), especially if it's somebody famous
Yes you were suspicious because all the photos of Alice were removed though, no?
If we go by the TRO, IG did this in response to the phonecall when she shouted Bianca wallace down the phone.
So at the point he took her photos down Alice had already made that screaming phonecall. So she didn't find out from tattle.....?

Reactions: 17
on thread #3

Yes you were suspicious because all the photos of Alice were removed though, no?
If we go by the TRO, IG did this in response to the phonecall when she shouted Bianca wallace down the phone.
So at the point he took her photos down Alice had already made that screaming phonecall. So she didn't find out from tattle.....?
Thread 3 😂🤣 that’s like saying where’s the best place to start with the bible ? Try genesis 💆🏻‍♀️😂🍷🍷 despite it being a mass of delusional ramblings…. AE’s twitter used to be a laugh 😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread 3 😂🤣 that’s like saying where’s the best place to start with the bible ? Try genesis 💆🏻‍♀️😂🍷🍷 despite it being a mass of delusional ramblings…. AE’s twitter used to be a laugh 😆😂
I think it was towards the end page 45 maybe ....around 27 October . That's the best I can do!

• Haha
I am pretty sure Alice did find out about Bianca from Tattle. Bianca was discovered here and then less than a day later Ioan and Bianca did the Instagram reveal

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am pretty sure Alice did find out about Bianca from Tattle. Bianca was discovered here and then less than a day later Ioan and Bianca did the Instagram reveal
Wait, really??? How was Bianca discovered here before they even did the reveal? That’s wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
on thread #3

no, Ioan said in the TRO that Ioan posted the picture of him and Bianca in response to Alice calling him and then start commenting on Bianca's IG page

basically that was the timeline

26th october (dunno when exactly coz I dont stalk the dude 24/7 lol, but let's say evening France): removes all of Alice's pictures, follows BW, opens account (also on twitter he followed BW, removed his ancient bio about Liar and changed his background picture to something of France)
26th october (midnight French time/afternoon LA time): Me and that other poster reveal it here
27th october (morning French time/late evening LA)
1. a throwaway account tells Alice about our discovery
2. presumably she calls Ioan
3. starts commenting on Bianca's page
4. starts writing about it on twitter (not that she is his girlfriend but that this woman shared a picture that Ioan send his kid last week)
5. IG reveal

Wait, really??? How was Bianca discovered here before they even did the reveal? That’s wild.
that was easy. Ioan the fool followed her. Her IG page had her in the Antibes currently (that picture in Eden Roc). A post from september stating that she will leave her dog for two months (exactly with the end of his shooting). Googling showed that she is Brisbane-based and was in Harrow S2&3 (that info got deleted btw when they revealed their relationship). Connecting the dots was rather easy, which is why I always assumed that they wanted to reveal their relationship soon anyway, but apparently not.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.