Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could we say that her “childhood” money is the money she grifted from Olivier?
It could be all the money she's ever earned in her life ...modelling and acting. She wouldn't have needed to spend any of it as she always had a man to pay for everything

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Alright. The check Bianca promised for me posting on here is now TWO WEEKS late... seems "Mr. Fantastic" has stopped paying for her lifestyle just like he did with his WIFE!! of 20 years. Bianca should have seen it coming...

Anyways, now that I don't have to pretend to be "team Ioan and Bianca," I wanted to clarify some of the completely backwards thinking some people on Twattle seem to have. REMEMBER... you CAN'T COMMENT ON A SITUATION YOU HAVEN'T LIVED THROUGH.... Unless you have friends that have lived through it, like Alice's friends with MS, abs then, abs only then, can someone comment on a situation they have no personal experience with.

1. Mocking others' appearances online is TROLLING and HARASSMENT unless you would like to comment on Bianca's teeth in which case that is allowed.

2. Posting unflattering opinions on public figures in public channels is GROUNDS TO BE BANNED unless you are willing to post unflattering content about Ioan which is standing up for truth and freedom.

3. Being a feminist is WRONG because it is WRONG to hate men (unless said men love their mothers, in which case, you are allowed to accuse them of a disgusting crime I won't even type out) (also all feminists hate men)

4. But also you MUST support fellow women through their struggles because of feminism, which actually means you must immediately side with a divorced wife. And acknowledge that women are incapable of being abusers. Only men are evil, abs you must fully accept both #3 and #4.

5. Sleeping with someone else while you are married makes you LOW LEVEL SCUM unless you're married to Olivier Picasso, in which case you haven't done anything wrong.

6. Refusing to respond to messages, especially messages filled with anger, is ABUSE. It is only acceptable to block people abs not respond on social media if they are saying something contrary to your narrative. Shoo 😴

7. Gill clearly only disliked ALICE because she was English and for NO OTHER REASON, and we should NEVER insult someone based on their country of origin... unless that country is Australia. In which case it's fine.

8. Informing your WIFE via the media that you are filing for divorce is ABUSE. Informing your CHILDREN by showing them the same article is GOOD PARENTING.

9. Ioan is clearly a narc for spending money that SHOULD BE SPENT ON THE CHILDREN by sending 100 pages of texts/emails to his lawyer to read at $100 a pop. Lawyers (theatre actors tbh) are a huge waste of money and should never be involved, which is exactly why Alice (GIRL👏BOSS👏) refused to do a collaborative divorce abs smartly sent her lawyers 60 pages of Twattle threads to read (he probs works for free, unlike Ioan's idiot lawyers).

10. Nobody has ever written a story about themselves, which proves Bianca is just a fame-hungry ladder-climbing Yo-stealing Ho. You can actually only have an engraved watchband reminding you to write a story about yourself if you are Alice.

11. Women who post about their health conditions are 100%, with no exceptions, attention-desperate and faking it (this is the case EVEN if Alice is the one who first posted about Bianca's MS -- that is the extent of how far B's hunger for attention will go, that she mind-controlled AN INNOCENT VICTIM into posting about her (fake) MS!!!!). Fibromyalgia is the only condition on the exclusion list from being attention-grabby, and actually is medically impossible to fake! and therefore Alice is of course exempt.

I hope this helps clear everything up, as a lot of people on this site (which I imagine will soon be shut down as a violation of Alice's constitutional rights) seem to be confused about what Alice believes is right or wrong. It's all as clear as her pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
Agree @MadBetty - def' a dig at Yo & virtue signalling.
Pretty sure it was Yo worried about her shouting at him.
No man in his right man would want to be with her.

If she did ever hook up with someone masochistic enough to be with her I still think she would be obsessing over Yo, the one who got away.

Alright. The check Bianca promised for me posting on here is now TWO WEEKS late... seems "Mr. Fantastic" has stopped paying for her lifestyle just like he did with his WIFE!! of 20 years. Bianca should have seen it coming...

Anyways, now that I don't have to pretend to be "team Ioan and Bianca," I wanted to clarify some of the completely backwards thinking some people on Twattle seem to have. REMEMBER... you CAN'T COMMENT ON A SITUATION YOU HAVEN'T LIVED THROUGH.... Unless you have friends that have lived through it, like Alice's friends with MS, abs then, abs only then, can someone comment on a situation they have no personal experience with.

1. Mocking others' appearances online is TROLLING and HARASSMENT unless you would like to comment on Bianca's teeth in which case that is allowed.

2. Posting unflattering opinions on public figures in public channels is GROUNDS TO BE BANNED unless you are willing to post unflattering content about Ioan which is standing up for truth and freedom.

3. Being a feminist is WRONG because it is WRONG to hate men (unless said men love their mothers, in which case, you are allowed to accuse them of a disgusting crime I won't even type out) (also all feminists hate men)

4. But also you MUST support fellow women through their struggles because of feminism, which actually means you must immediately side with a divorced wife. And acknowledge that women are incapable of being abusers. Only men are evil, abs you must fully accept both #3 and #4.

5. Sleeping with someone else while you are married makes you LOW LEVEL SCUM unless you're married to Olivier Picasso, in which case you haven't done anything wrong.

6. Refusing to respond to messages, especially messages filled with anger, is ABUSE. It is only acceptable to block people abs not respond on social media if they are saying something contrary to your narrative. Shoo 😴

7. Gill clearly only disliked ALICE because she was English and for NO OTHER REASON, and we should NEVER insult someone based on their country of origin... unless that country is Australia. In which case it's fine.

8. Informing your WIFE via the media that you are filing for divorce is ABUSE. Informing your CHILDREN by showing them the same article is GOOD PARENTING.

9. Ioan is clearly a narc for spending money that SHOULD BE SPENT ON THE CHILDREN by sending 100 pages of texts/emails to his lawyer to read at $100 a pop. Lawyers (theatre actors tbh) are a huge waste of money and should never be involved, which is exactly why Alice (GIRL👏BOSS👏) refused to do a collaborative divorce abs smartly sent her lawyers 60 pages of Twattle threads to read (he probs works for free, unlike Ioan's idiot lawyers).

10. Nobody has ever written a story about themselves, which proves Bianca is just a fame-hungry ladder-climbing Yo-stealing Ho. You can actually only have an engraved watchband reminding you to write a story about yourself if you are Alice.

11. Women who post about their health conditions are 100%, with no exceptions, attention-desperate and faking it (this is the case EVEN if Alice is the one who first posted about Bianca's MS -- that is the extent of how far B's hunger for attention will go, that she mind-controlled AN INNOCENT VICTIM into posting about her (fake) MS!!!!). Fibromyalgia is the only condition on the exclusion list from being attention-grabby, and actually is medically impossible to fake! and therefore Alice is of course exempt.

I hope this helps clear everything up, as a lot of people on this site (which I imagine will soon be shut down as a violation of Alice's constitutional rights) seem to be confused about what Alice believes is right or wrong. It's all as clear as her pool.
This is brilliant! 🤣👏🤣

Here’s a little game for you!
One of these comments will get deleted and one will not get deleted.

Can you guess which one?!

View attachment 1107812
Good to see someone come back at her. 👏 (y) I'm guessing this one will be deleted? :unsure: :cool:
As for her post about BW & as she loves emojis - 🖕:mad::sick:🖕:mad::sick:🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Alice dating would help normalize for the kids their fathers relationship too, and Alice wouldnt have them 100 % in her grasps anymore, which would also create a better relationship to their dad. Kids deal with this sort of thing just fine if the parents, especially the one they are stronger attached to, teaches you that these things are normal and nothing bad.

Of course she doesnt want that
If you don't want to date, you don't have to. This is one area I do agree with Alice on. My mum never dated after her divorce from my dad, it was entirely her choice, and she did it for the sake of her children. I am not surprised given how she was treated by my father, she found her own independence and never wanted to financially depend on any man again.

I am happily married, but I know that if anything ever happened to my husband I would not want another relationship during my children's minority years, and afterwards I may have relationships but I would never remarry or co-habit ever again.

Edit to add : if We divorced, I would totally co-parent, he isca fantastic dad and the children adore him. I totally disagree with Alice on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She says she still reaches for him sometimes in the night and also says he was hardly at home for years. So which is it? She’s so full of it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
If you don't want to date, you don't have to. This is one area I do agree with Alice on. My mum never dated after her divorce from my dad, it was entirely her choice, and she did it for the sake of her children. I am not surprised given how she was treated by my father, she found her own independence and never wanted to financially depend on any man again.

I am happily married, but I know that if anything ever happened to my husband I would not want another relationship during my children's minority years, and afterwards I may have relationships but I would never remarry or co-habit ever again.
That's not what Alice is saying though? She says she isnt dating because of the kids. She makes it sound like she would love to date otherwise (so long she isnt getting told off by the new partner lol)

Of course kids are a reason sometimes (I wouldnt openly date in the first few months of a seperation for sure, but beyond that they will have to learn that this is part of life and going against it is not the way to go in life), but I somehow have doubts that Alice does this for them. If she even is making a active choice here: I'm not that convinced that her unfiltered form is as high in-demand as she makes it out to be (and whether the offers she has are people she is attracted to).

She knows that dating somebody would make it harder to be the sole parent she wants so desperately to be, and she knows that the kids will be (initially) upset and thus start to gravitate back to have some affections for their dad (and a bit less for her than now). She clearly isnt very keen for this from everything we've seen. And I also doubt that she would stay single in order to be financially independent from a man (that is a great reason), she clearly doesnt want that either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That's not what Alice is saying though? She says she isnt dating because of the kids. She makes it sound like she would love to date otherwise (so long she isnt getting told off by the new partner lol)

Of course kids are a reason sometimes (I wouldnt openly date in the first few months of a seperation for sure, but beyond that they will have to learn that this is part of life and going against it is not the way to go in life), but I somehow have doubts that Alice does this for them. If she even is making a active choice here: I'm not that convinced that her unfiltered form is as high in-demand as she makes it out to be (and whether the offers she has are people she is attracted to).

She knows that dating somebody would make it harder to be the sole parent she wants so desperately to be, and she knows that the kids will be (initially) upset and thus start to gravitate back to have some affections for their dad (and a bit less for her than now). She clearly isnt very keen for this from everything we've seen. And I also doubt that she would stay single in order to be financially independent from a man (that is a great reason), she clearly doesnt want that either.
I don't buy her Virgin Mary martyrdom
She would have MITH out of that hoody so fast given half a chance....
Like the proverbial rat up a Prius exhaust

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't buy her Virgin Mary martyrdom
She would have MITH out of that hoody so fast given half a chance....
Like the proverbial rat up a Prius exhaust
I agree. As Mad Betty said, this is virtue signalling

You don’t need to take a sabbatical from life to be a parent

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think "dating" and "acting" are similar......it's not that she has chosen to give either up. They've given her up - nobody wants her.

Except the weirdos of course and the fake Disney executive she made up.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
On a bit of a tangent here but doesn’t she need to show she’s a fit mother who can meet the girl’s needs, care for herself and the home? How does being in bed so much of the time fit with that? Wouldn’t it be in the girls best interest to spend more time with the parent that’s actually awake and out of bed? Seems a no-brainer to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38

She would love another Ioan to come along and be her ATM and fame-ticket but she knows she blew it. She won’t find another Ioan and now she’s punishing him severely for all the years he put up with her. Strange really.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I agree. As Mad Betty said, this is virtue signalling

You don’t need to take a sabbatical from life to be a parent
It's not even mutual exclusive the whole thing. It's not like when you start dating as a sole parent you immediately introduce the boyfriend to the kids and duck them up that way. You can meet up for dates while they are in school, with friends, or spend the occasional date night together when the kids sleepover somewhere. And you know, if she wasnt practicing PA like a champ she wouldnt be a sole parent and could drop the kids regulary at their father. Many do this even with a job on top of it. As @NarcRage said it's a excuse like her acting career. She may actually want to act but she doesnt get (good) offers and even if she would get them she quite likely doesnt want Ioan to get his time with them either. Her fans keep praising her for her honesty, but actual honesty would be saying that she doesnt want something period. She instead has to play the hero that is sacrifying herself for the greater good.

On a bit of a tangent here but doesn’t she need to show she’s a fit mother who can meet the girl’s needs, care for herself and the home? How does being in bed so much of the time fit with that? Wouldn’t it be in the girls best interest to spend more time with the parent that’s actually awake and out of bed? Seems a no-brainer to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Alice: "That's why you need to give me Gloria back!"

Judge: "But...dont they have a father?"

Alice: "His bogan witch girlfriend will never get close to them"

Judge: "....."

She would love another Ioan to come along and be her ATM and fame-ticket but she knows she blew it. She won’t find another Ioan and now she’s punishing him severely for all the years he put up with her. Strange really.
tbh Ioan isnt that rich and there are many desperate somewhat rich fuckers in LA (though perhaps not as attractive as Alice would like) that wouldnt mind her craziness (or underestimate this aspect) if it gets them attention and thrill.

If she would start to take care of her health, both physically (her basic features are attractive) and mentally I wouldn't even find it unlikley. Yes, many men are staying well clear off her because she is crazy. But the longer she goes without being crazy the more likely people forget (I mean she became popular on twitter in around 2014, which was just a few years after she was the most hated person lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It's not even mutual exclusive the whole thing. It's not like when you start dating as a sole parent you immediately introduce the boyfriend to the kids and duck them up that way. You can meet up for dates while they are in school, with friends, or spend the occasional date night together when the kids sleepover somewhere. And you know, if she wasnt practicing PA like a champ she wouldnt be a sole parent and could drop the kids regulary at their father. Many do this even with a job on top of it. As @NarcRage said it's a excuse like her acting career. She may actually want to act but she doesnt get (good) offers and even if she would get them she quite likely doesnt want Ioan to get his time with them either. Her fans keep praising her for her honesty, but actual honesty would be saying that she doesnt want something period. She instead has to play the hero that is sacrifying herself for the greater good.

Alice: "That's why you need to give me Gloria back!"

Judge: "But...dont they have a father?"

Alice: "His bogan witch girlfriend will never get close to them"

Judge: "....."

tbh Ioan isnt that rich and there are many desperate somewhat rich fuckers in LA (though perhaps not as attractive as Alice would like) that wouldnt mind her craziness (or underestimate this aspect) if it gets them attention and thrill.

If she would start to take care of her health, both physically (her basic features are attractive) and mentally I wouldn't even find it unlikley. Yes, many men are staying well clear off her because she is crazy. But the longer she goes without being crazy the more likely people forget (I mean she became popular on twitter in around 2014, which was just a few years after she was the most hated person lol)
Absolutely. Her laziness is the reason she isn’t doing ANYTHING, it’s nothing to do with the girls. She could hit the gym whilst they’re at school or have a part time job, coffee or lunch dates etc - but she won’t and says the girls need her and she’s the sole parent - wtf?

This is why she’s pushing her cameos as her only income - god forbid she gets off her arse between 9am - 3pm

• Haha
1. I think it would be amazing if @unobtrusive lurker turned out to be MamaG

2. I’ve never had a welsh cake but I’m going to buy some on my next shop

3. where is bubba bear and who’s looking after him? Feels like they’ve been in Wales for ages (it’s probably only been a week in reality)

4. At this stage IMO BW should be able to post whatever the duck she wants without judgement (unless her “classy crown” falls off- which from what I’ve seen it won’t.)
BIB - but I thought, we thought, *gulp* 🥺 @unobtrusive lurker is Yo! 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Alice was ever into exercise. I know she talks about previously going to the gym etc. but when she was slim she didn’t have a fit person physic. She had no muscle definition at all.

How did she stay thin back in the day🤷‍♀️ But she does talk about vomiting and her teeth a lot.

Unfortunately regular drinking involves regular snacking and a lack of control.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Alice was ever into exercise. I know she talks about previously going to the gym etc. but when she was slim she didn’t have a fit person physic. She had no muscle definition at all.

How did she stay thin back in the day🤷‍♀️ But she does talk about vomiting and her teeth a lot.

Unfortunately regular drinking involves regular snacking and a lack of control.
I would not be surprised if she took amphetamines at one stage. I'm sure they would be easy to get in LA. Might take explain why she is so manic too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Small point but when IG was shouting at the match on TV and ‘character’ etc. It was a football match, not rugby. The difference being that it’s not often that Wales football get into
major tournament finals and so meant a lot to
him. He was just always just a prop for her ego and good Instagram fodder. I don’t think she ever had the self-awareness to realise she didn’t actually know him as a person- his wants, likes, dislikes and desires. He doesn’t seem the most confident of people and she was so self-centred she never even realised that.
BIB - agree with this, she wasn't interested in who he was as a man, or his feelings about anything, only what he could do for her. The only bit I don't agree with (but I could be wrong as I'm no expert) is I think his lack of self confidence (along with his naivety) were irresistible traits as he was someone she could mould, use & control, etc she made a point of #digs at his looks, his personality, his career, etc knowing he didn't have great self esteem. I think she loved what she saw as his weaknesses as they gave her more ammo to use against him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The Narc will wanna win somehow and at any cost.I suspect she will be on a mission to ‘upgrade’ from Ioan so that she can emerge victorious. Whether she succeed or not, time will tell. But the tough part for anyone who dates her is they will need to hear her talk non-stop about her past marriage for at least the first 12months.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.