Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge Harvey

I’ve been trying to keep up with the threads but between starting a new business and a 10 month old it’s been hard - how do we know about B and I’s trip in as much detail?

Reactions: 5

Fed Up

Can I find Bianca's posts about the Griffith's on thread #80? How many posts are there?

Just William

VIP Member
I don't think (despite being the smartest person in the room) that she's that clever. I think she wanted a photo where she looked good. The title was just a coincidence (the film name comes from Paul Kaye's character playing bowls in it).
(y) thanks for that! I really should engage my brain before speculating! 🤭 🤪

Btw, who is your avatar? He reminds me of actor Terry O'Quinn!

Madge Harvey

we knew that there were off to London thanks to Lupine, then that they were in Wales thanks to BW sharing pictures on her stories, now they are allegedly off to Scotland based on her replying to comments?
Cheers - I literally just noticed that as as I posted. Did I see someone saying there was something about Ioan’s mum liking Bianca or is that just what we assume?

Old Soak

VIP Member
Next on my mind, to the new members who were able to give a lot of insight tonight, what a team we all are purring this whole picture together..and there she is…..I tempted her I guess….

I recon Bear is running around with Selma’s dog.
I was hoping he was with Matthew Rhys and Keri Russell but I googled it and they live in NY it seems !! Hahahaha

Attachments

Old Soak

VIP Member
Ha ha love the avatar ‘people just do nothing’ is pure class in a glass 😂🤣🙌🏼 I wouldn’t have a joint off them though unless hands washed ha ha
HAHAHAHAHAHA it’s the funniest show I’ve ever watched ever. I was hoping at least one person would get the reference and of course it was you 🥰🥰
Also, agreed re the joint 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Knitwit

VIP Member
Alice had found out about Bianca, I think it was more a case of damage control than a wahhey I've moved on lalalala type of deal.
I would say that maybe he's clinging to a raft but is still in the water if going by that analogy, but if anyone put those children in the water it's Alice. She's put herself front and centre and if those children are floundering then it was her job to keep them safe through it all.
Lots of relationships end, lots of exes go on to have other relationships as we well know but there's only so much he can do when he's not allowed anywhere near the children and Alice is controlling the narrative. You've always been holding your children up, preparing them, letting your ex have free contact and that's great. But she isn't. If anyone's making waves it's her.
But we'll just be going in circles I think so respectfully agree to disagree.
Cause we all hope for the best when it comes to the children and that's the crux of it isn't it.
I agree. This is a circle situation, I am not going to change your mind and you won't change mine. Alice found out about Bianca and reacted in the way that Ioan knew she would have done. She lost her shit. My argument is that while Ioan did the best he could to limit her power and grey-stone her, he didn't use his common sense regarding his children. It shouldn't get to the point where his daughter is hacking his Instagram

Knitwit

VIP Member
No it shouldn't. I don't believe it was just Bianca's relationship reveal with her dad that made her do that. Alice's poison is insidious. Of course Ioan knew Alice would lose her shit, he didn't know she was going to find out when he did but we'll never know what defenses he had in place to protect and reveal to his children about that unless they are reiterated in court docs. When it happened that was that, there was no comeback whatever he did. But that's Alice's choice. Not his.
He wants to see his children.
Ioan cleaned up his social media, Bianca cleaned up hers, they had a strategy in place. Alice beat them to the punch because of Tattle. Alice is pathologically unable to accept responsibility for the demise of her marriage. She spent 7 months haranguing Ioan about him choosing his mother over her. Unless he is stupid, Ioan knew how things would pan out with Alice over Bianca. The 12-year-olds Instagram hacking specifically mentioned Bianca

claudiarocks

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA it’s the funniest show I’ve ever watched ever. I was hoping at least one person would get the reference and of course it was you 🥰🥰
Also, agreed re the joint 😂😂
He’s in a fckin funny crimbo film too with Stephen merchant called ‘click and collect’ … it’s freakin’ hilarious… I’m gonna put it on Netflix now !!! 😂🤣🙌🏼❤💩🍸 chink chink friend

• Haha

Golightly

It would be up to the judge, but a permanent RO would weigh against her I think. Not a bad thing if she is made to take parenting classes and go to rehab though.
Sorry for all the legal questions but how would handover etc work if one parent is prevented from contacting the other? Do they need an appointed person to take the children from one house to the next?