Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans thread #82: 2! 4! 6! 8! Ioan wants to bifurcate!
Ha ha love the avatar ‘people just do nothing’ is pure class in a glass 😂🤣🙌🏼 I wouldn’t have a joint off them though unless hands washed ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The kids always had French citizenship as well, so to say "two American born citizens were also deported" is not really accurate. Yes, they have dual citizenship but if they had been made to stay in the US, the French could have easily said their citizens were "deported." It's a pretty complex case and more than one or the other parent willing to co-parent. The jurisdictional issues don't apply here.
We might be getting too technical for my knowledge of the case if I’m honest. I understood them to have split up right after the second baby and while they automatically get American citizenship, they have to apply for the second citizenship for each child. I’m not sure the timeline of that or if each parent has to agree to the second citizenship and if the case was ever before the French courts as it was being fought in the states and not in France. They only had to honour agreements made in countries with which they have a treaty with….but I truly don’t know much about the case, just the legal points

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure I understand, we’ve no way of knowing when they decided to live together and this could have been arranged after Alice revealed she knew B’s identity. Until that point he may well have intended to keep his relationship a secret.
Regardless, his children have reacted the way they have because of Alice poisoning their minds. They didn’t need to be told anything more than their parents no longer love each other but will always love them. It is her who has terrified them by stating they will lose their home, their father has left them, they have no money etc etc. She has deliberately tried everything in her power to ruin their bond with Ioan. That’s all on her
I agree with all of the above. Regarding living together, there is no reason why they shouldn't but I doubt that was decided between the reveal particularly as many believe Bianca was moving to LA under her own steam, I believe it was decided before, again fair enough but why be so public about it?

Reactions: 3
Thread Title Suggestion:

Alice Evans, BEWARE the 11th of March! ⚔🛡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha ha love the avatar ‘people just do nothing’ is pure class in a glass 😂🤣🙌🏼 I wouldn’t have a joint off them though unless hands washed ha ha
HAHAHAHAHAHA it’s the funniest show I’ve ever watched ever. I was hoping at least one person would get the reference and of course it was you 🥰🥰
Also, agreed re the joint 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘‘Twas 3 nights before .. AE attends court for an almighty furore !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, and correct me if I’m wrong someone, but I do believe in the states and Canada that the grandparents have legal rights to access their grandkids. And for grandparents and aunts who have been denied repeatedly to see the girls, I don’t think it’s “dumping” on the relatives. I also included an nanny and other possible scenarios that all parents have to come up with to make it work. I also don’t think it’s a matter of what Ioan “wants” but rather what is in the best interests of the kids.
The grandparents have to have had a pre-existing relationship with the children in order to have access enforced legally. Her father and stepmother don't and we don't know if his parents did. So it's not that straight forward.

Reactions: 6
First the FMs come in here pretending to be someone else and now I get ads for this, I'm a vegan damn it, but I probably could eat a flying monkey alive
Capturekl.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
HAHAHAHAHAHA it’s the funniest show I’ve ever watched ever. I was hoping at least one person would get the reference and of course it was you 🥰🥰
Also, agreed re the joint 😂😂
He’s in a fckin funny crimbo film too with Stephen merchant called ‘click and collect’ … it’s freakin’ hilarious… I’m gonna put it on Netflix now !!! 😂🤣🙌🏼❤💩🍸 chink chink friend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We might be getting too technical for my knowledge of the case if I’m honest. I understood them to have split up right after the second baby and while they automatically get American citizenship, they have to apply for the second citizenship for each child. I’m not sure the timeline of that or if each parent has to agree to the second citizenship and if the case was ever before the French courts as it was being fought in the states and not in France. They only had to honour agreements made in countries with which they have a treaty with….but I truly don’t know much about the case, just the legal points
The kids live in Monaco with their dad and it was a Monegasque court that decided the custody. It was determined that neither California nor NY had jurisdiction. They split before the second child was born. She refused to put the father's name on the birth certificate, didn't tell him about the birth, and basically withheld the child. Among other things... there was very clear parental alienation but the citizenship and jurisdiction played a role after her antics had him refused entry to the US. What she hadn't counted on was the kids legally staying full time with him.

Reactions: 9
I agree with all of the above. Regarding living together, there is no reason why they shouldn't but I doubt that was decided between the reveal particularly as many believe Bianca was moving to LA under her own steam, I believe it was decided before, again fair enough but why be so public about it?
BIB: has anything/anywhere actually confirmed that IG and BW are actually "living together"?

Yes, I know it is assumed that they are but I don't think that either IG or BW has publicly stated this.

Reactions: 5
Yes! Are you THE Sally?? Girl!
I certainly am A Sally! 😂

From mailing list days.

And IoanGruffuddInternational.com

Happy, Happy Days!

If I am not “the Sally” I have still loved reading your posts.

Welcome to Tattle! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You could be right, ultimately at the heart of all this madness there are two innocent children who are going to need intensive therapy to overcome the trauma of their parents’ divorce.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The grandparents have to have had a pre-existing relationship with the children in order to have access enforced legally. Her father and stepmother don't and we don't know if his parents did. So it's not that straight forward.
Do you think Alice’s dad will reach out to Ioan now to establish a relationship with the girls? It would be lovely for them if they could have two sets of grandparents to love and support them

BIB: has anything/anywhere actually confirmed that IG and BW are actually "living together"?

Yes, I know it is assumed that they are but I don't think that neither IG nor BW has publicly stated this.
I think it states this in his TRO application but I may be wrong ☺

• Heart

Yes, I know it is assumed that they are but I don't think that neither IG nor BW has publicly stated this.
Yeah, Ioan checked Yes on the "Lives with you?" box under the Other Protected People section of the TRO application.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.