Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clearly meant moot point here. Fs.

Reactions: 15
I certainly am A Sally!

From mailing list days.

And IoanGruffuddInternational.com

Happy, Happy Days!

If I am not “the Sally” I have still loved reading your posts.

Welcome to Tattle!
You are indeed THE Sally! The one and only. I’ve been thinking about you so much during this shit show. I hope you and yours are well.

Reactions: 23
Yes. If you're a side sleeper. And a sun worshipper even a previous one.
I'll go cry in a corner now.

Reactions: 19
Not going lie guys, I’m emotional that all you pre-break-up folks are reuniting before our eyes.

Reactions: 38
I was at a house once (an ex friend you’ll see why) and her ex hubby dropped off their kids he’d bought them all new trainers … I’m crying writing this cause I’ll never forget it
She took their trainers off their feet and threw them back at him ….
I was heartbroken didn’t want to leave the kids with her … and wanted to wrap her in a tarp !!!!
His crime he got sick to death of her lunatic behaviour….
I never went back to her house but I went straight to his and told him take them away from her …
She was that obsessed with him and his life she would’ve stopped at nothing including wounding her children (mentally)
The moral of this story … Alice is her in every way shape and form she’ll never ever change

Reactions: 37
So looking at that she won’t even get joint custody??

Reactions: 9
Wtf? What an absolute cow.
Sending massive hugs, a few lines and a shit tonne of voddy.

All seriousness, I’m glad you’re not her friend now, that’s disgraceful.

Reactions: 18
I would have thought so too, was just speculating & she's so devious.
Yeah that article is an eye opener. I hope the same happens for Yo & the girls, they really need to be away from her.
She is definitely devious! The article is very succinct in what PA is and what little Rutherford did to convey it - basically withheld her children from their father. Used nefarious means to separate them, and a somewhat permanent one at that!
In my eyes, and she may revel in this, Alice is far far worse for those girls. Far far worse.

Reactions: 15
I don't think (despite being the smartest person in the room) that she's that clever. I think she wanted a photo where she looked good. The title was just a coincidence (the film name comes from Paul Kaye's character playing bowls in it).
thanks for that! I really should engage my brain before speculating!

Btw, who is your avatar? He reminds me of actor Terry O'Quinn!

Reactions: 5
So looking at that she won’t even get joint custody??
It would be up to the judge, but a permanent RO would weigh against her I think. Not a bad thing if she is made to take parenting classes and go to rehab though.

Reactions: 13
That's right. She also stopped him seeing them at Christmas as they were supposed to split the time.

You need to know "homely" is also used derogatively for someone with a plain face or is ugly?
Is it just a Scots thing?
Ioan's in for a lifetime of this.
No matter how much he steps up when the court orders are in place that it's safe for the kids and him to do so, it will never be enough for Alice. Or for her sycophants.
It's so incredibly sad.
I'm so sorry you saw that behaviour from an (ex) friend first hand.
Have some kisses but not in a Tone patronising way xxx

Reactions: 14
It would be up to the judge, but a permanent RO would weigh against her I think. Not a bad thing if she is made to take parenting classes and go to rehab though.
Sorry for all the legal questions but how would handover etc work if one parent is prevented from contacting the other? Do they need an appointed person to take the children from one house to the next?

Reactions: 4
That's right. She also stopped him seeing them at Christmas as they were supposed to split the time.
I would bet she told those poor girls their dad had rang her and said he was too busy with B to see them over Christmas. Horrible witch

Reactions: 12
Not to mention their evil Gruff and Evans grandfathers and the evil "Warthog" step grandmother. It seems the only family other than her that the kids are allowed is facetiming uncle Tone.

This is what a cult does. You get isolated from your family or any other influences.

Reactions: 21
And she tweeted allll about how he would NEVER take the kids from her.
Just cause... You know... He was breathing
He wanted them. She just never wanted him to have them. She used them as bait and now when it's gotten worse, as a weapon.

Reactions: 21
Sorry for all the legal questions but how would handover etc work if one parent is prevented from contacting the other? Do they need an appointed person to take the children from one house to the next?
I put my children into school and their dad collected them. Obviously that only works term time.
It is mentioned in the legal documents. I’ll try and find it.

Wtf? What an absolute cow.
Sending massive hugs, a few lines and a shit tonne of voddy.

All seriousness, I’m glad you’re not her friend now, that’s disgraceful.
Thanks babes much love as always ….I don’t often think about her and that day I see her kids often and they’re a credit to their dad … but it’s when those texts got released by AE when she was demanding he bring back one of the E’s or else in a right tantrum … and since then I think about it often like was my friend mentally unwell to sort of give benefit of the doubt but nope she’s a narc and like AE and they don’t change

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.