Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I hated her as well.

My Aunt that is, although obviously this applies to Alice also. I’m rubbish at editing things

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Mad Betty...it's why you have so much love and empathy.

Reactions: 19
Ok. I have so much to say. I’ll start with, I’m glad someone finally spoke up about that Emily account. Someone said they loved Emily Ames on Twitter and then this new member account turned up…
@claudiarocks kicked off Twitter and a weed smoker? Where were you when I lived in England?!
I’ve been to Scotland and it was Peebles! And Wales, though to Cardiff only and back when the big walkabout was there
@Mad Betty if you go to the clerks office you can buy the transcripts and they should be available sometime the week after and can likely be emailed…..
That’s my first gathering of thoughts

Reactions: 20
That's the one, thanks! I was hazy on the details but WTF was this about? Poor Yo doesn't look happy.
Alice was out for the evening with her girlfriends & Ioan had the girls. Apparently there was a power struggle & that's what Alice came home to.

Reactions: 8
Next round. I 100% believe that Alice made a sock email and sent Gill emails the night she went off, two nights ago was it? Since Gill isn’t protected under the restraining order (through she has evidentiary value and would be considered 3rd party, especially given they are in each other’s presence at the moment) and Alice was in a rage about B and I being there, I think she let loose. This might be why the phone dump on Instagram with the entire Gruffudd family’s deal of approval. And Alice, knowing she went too far hasn’t taken this latest bait….yet. I also think, as Alice mentioned before, Ioan threatened to go for full custody in the early days and I think he has a child care plan in place and ready to execute. They’re on holiday, the lawyer has probably said, it’s only a matter of when not if the kids are taken off her, they know it’s now starting to all fall into place Reread the case law in the Rutherford case this week and in was mainly California jurisdiction so Alice is not in great legal shape. At all.
Another thought: did she lose her “make up artist” at the same time Gloria was let go?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I know! The least BW could do is post a screenshot of the video cameras at Bubba Bear's dog kennel!!!
The dog could be other places. Ioan has friends in LA. Maybe someone he knows welcomed fur-baby sitting. But probably he hired a pet-sitting service and Bubba Bear is staying with some person who has a small dog-sitting service.

Reactions: 12
I recon Bear is running around with Selma’s dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Shes so thirsty and posted right after I said she wasn’t taking no bait…..now she’s flattering Gill with comparisons to her granddaughter? That she can’t see? After I mentioned she may have went off on Gill?
Wouldn't it be nice for the girls and IG's parents (and for Alice's father too for that matter) if they were able to spend time together. It's terrible that extended family ties have been broken especially since the girls are so young.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.