Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairer86

VIP Member
I'm so sorry about the Covid. Being an empathetic person is always a beautiful thing. We can hate the behavior and still have empathy for the person hell bent on a path of destruction. The feelings can be very conflicting. I find i can only hope for the best possible outcome for all involved and also honor my own desire for justice for those who have been harmed by her abusive behavior. And like you, I will always have moments of sadness for someone I think could have so much going for her if she'd only get out of her own way. ❤
You always post the most beautiful, honest and thoughtful comments. I dont always post on here, at times i find it extremely triggering and being diagnosed with bpd and bipolar2 myself i also find myself getting a bit annoyed at times with some posts (but thats off topic) :) But i do always find myself agreeing with all your posts. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m loving the tattle turds getting their own tribute accounts on the DM website. We’re definitely not getting under their skin…

Living rent free in Alice’s head, just like she is in Ioan’s house…

She can’t even a afford a robot bf 😂🤣 tbf she’d only tear his head off and mount it onto the bonnet of her car … replacing his eyes with faux gems 💎 🤦🏻‍♀️💊🍷https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/henry-8000-male-sex-robot-12255835.amp
She’d sparkle the shit out of that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

welp

VIP Member
Cheers - I literally just noticed that as as I posted. Did I see someone saying there was something about Ioan’s mum liking Bianca or is that just what we assume?
Bianca posted about how his mom is baking every day for them and how she ("Mama G") is a baking whiz. Alice once said that his mom made it clear from their first meeting that she didnt liked Alice, so that seems a lot more positive LMAO

• Heart

JoelFizz

VIP Member
It would feel better if there weren’t innocent little kids involved, but I have to be honest, it doesn’t completely suck. And yeah, 99 percent sure she wrote the letter. In hindsight, both of them should have stayed away from getting so involved with fans but attention is like a drug for people like her.
She very probably encouraged him to speak to his fans and he reluctantly agreed. Then, in true Alice fashion, she fucked everything up by creating a drama.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I don't buy her Virgin Mary martyrdom
She would have MITH out of that hoody so fast given half a chance....
Like the proverbial rat up a Prius exhaust
Oh hell. Alice would have already moved some man in. If she could find one.

Never forget, Betty Broderick left her boyfriend in bed to go murder her ex and his wife. Then called him, he came, found the bodies and called the cops.

The Netflix series was very very kind to Betty.

• Wow
  • Heart

jobellecee

Or as smart as she thinks she is!
That's so funny, I honestly at one point thought the sail salt sea was a sock of hers and this was her twisted foot in mouth fault. But no, just her twisted lies and online abuse of others staying forever in her mind and replaying in intermittent doses.
Well I guess when she ‘pulled her head out of the sand’ the 20 year old username of someone she didn’t like on a now defunct message board popped into it. 😂

• Haha

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
And me. :)

nAlice doesn't understand what she did wrong. I'll give her just one example - calling IG Grumpy McGrumpster when she does sweet FA and he's not happy about it. I think there was a lot of “Oh Alice....” in that marriage.

View attachment 1107591
I get the strong impression Ioan was trying to simultaneously earn enough to keep the four of them plus staff afloat, and manage the household from afar. I can’t imagine the stress he’s been through.

You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
Her head sure wasn’t buried in the sand when she was openly flirting and soliciting nudes on Twitter.

• Wow

jobellecee

I certainly am A Sally! 😂

From mailing list days.

And IoanGruffuddInternational.com

Happy, Happy Days!

If I am not “the Sally” I have still loved reading your posts.

Welcome to Tattle! ❤
You are indeed THE Sally! The one and only. I’ve been thinking about you so much during this shit show. I hope you and yours are well.

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
Seems "grifter" is her new word of the day. She has moved on from bogan". We would definitely know it's her if she busts out "Bianca is a bogan ho grifter from Broadbeach"
I’m wahaay behind, but “grifter” is a word favoured by dontbeanincel on Twitter too… who incidentally has been very quiet for the last few days, after being on there all day, everyday for a while!!! 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Angry

House of Tea

VIP Member
You know what I can’t get over and really don’t understand? The fact that she has several Instagram posts dedicated to (or at least referencing) Tattle

If there was a forum (and there may well be 🤣) calling me out on my bullshit and with screenshots of every embarrassing thing I’d ever messaged or posted, the last thing I would do is draw attention to it? Especially in Alice’s case as we’re calling out her abusive behaviour
She likes the attention.

• Haha

Madge Harvey

Who was the halfwit saying “let their employers know”

Lol, I’m self employed so my employer(me) couldn’t give a shit. Doubt my customers would give a shit either.

• Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
She would have been believable with this comment if this was the only thing she'd said publicly on the whole matter. People would have felt sorry for her.

"I think I'm coming back from the shock!"

So, everything since IG told her he wanted to leave her has been one big black out, has it Alice? Is that your defence?
She was only shocked because he actually dared leave her. He was her prize, her precioussss. He was hers to parade on IG to show her happy little family, which was anything but. He was her dancing bear performing at the crack of her whip. Now he has gone, it’s the E’s turn to perform for her. Witness little E on IG a few days ago. Alice has to fill her empty life and soul somehow, and for her it’s putting all her crap on SM

• Angry
  • Sick

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
This title was late in on the last thread and I happen to think it’s an absolute belter 🤣🤣 so I wanted to politely put it here for now. 😁

77B37C7C-B84C-4610-A482-D6720BA30D76.jpeg

sorry it’s a screenshot I didn’t figure out how to link it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha