Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion…..Evans To Betty (Broderick)

(It’s a play on ‘Heavens to Betsy’). I’ll get my coat. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I have it! I bought it.

She just denies everything, and says she never received Ioan's filing for the restraining order, so she doesn't know what his allegations are. But she says even though she doesn't know what the allegations are, she denies them all anyway.

Here is the declaration part of her response:
Thanks. This is pathetic. I can’t believe a lawyer put their name to this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I have it! I bought it.

She just denies everything, and says she never received Ioan's filing for the restraining order, so she doesn't know what his allegations are. But she says even though she doesn't know what the allegations are, she denies them all anyway.

Good God... what the actual... great Belgian waffles?! My brain hurts after reading this. What the actual turd is she on to be able to state all that without any guilt whatsoever?! She needs some serous freaking help. How has she convinced herself that just because she's deleted it from her socials means it never happened? Does she not realise that people witnessed it all, and that screenshots of her posts exist? what kind of alternate reality does she exist in?! I just... I can't comprehend it. What. The. Actual. Hell. mAlice?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
True, although it would help the whole custody thing tremendously in my opinion.
Absolutely not. She's 12. She had her mother egging her on about losing everything, the school, the house. She had her friends egging her on. She is mad. I get it. At her age, enduring a messy divorce, her school and friends are her one constant at that age. She's emotionally all over the place as a tween, soon to become a teenager. Mommy is a drunk, and they are going to have to move out of the only home she has ever known. Daddy brought home a stranger he is now living with. It's just announced he's going to do this movie with his new girlfriend and because of mommy she believes he's funding part of it. At her age, she is blaming him for having to leave her school and friends. She can't see past her own pain and understand. Hauled in front of a judge? A mixed-up tween? That's ludicrous. And it wouldn't help the custody thing. I just don't think there's much hope for Ioan and Ella for the next few years.

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before, I know, but Alice bangs on and on about how losing the kids would be the worst thing ever - and yet she has taken them from Ioan, boasted about it, tortured him with it, and doesn’t give a tit about how it devastates him. She has stolen something from him that can never be replaced. duck her, forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
One more priceless observation from mAlice's past that should be considered for the next thread title:

mAlice puts IG in more headlocks than Moobs and KateBot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
anitasteff said:
She said he couldn’t get it up but honestly, looking at the state of her, who could blame him? She’s literally the ugliest woman I have seen with one head
I wouldn’t believe anythingshe says. Previously, she said they had this great sex the last time they were together, and then, during afterglow, I.e. the time when men’s brains function properly and female brains don’t (the opposite is true as they are about to embark on intercourse), he told her how awesome he was and how lucky he was and loved her, yada yada yada, or something to that effect. It’s tough to keep up with this woman’s statements. lol
Was this the post where she also said he didn't want to leave her to go back to work ? & how it was a lovely family moment? :sick:

Reactions: 6
I need to thank mama Gruffudd for being brave also and going into this DVRO with her son also. A lot of nasty emails that must hurt to be published.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I need to thank mama Gruffudd for being brave also and going into this DVRO with her son also. A lot of nasty emails that must hurt to be published.
It’s true. I always think of them being like my parents in a normal small town and utterly mortified for years at all the neighbours knowing what their crazy DIL is up to now. Not easy for Gill to have this stuff out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s true. I always think of them being like my parents in a normal small town and utterly mortified for years at all the neighbours knowing what their crazy DIL is up to now. Not easy for Gill to have this stuff out there.
And she said to her you’ve now got no grandchildren.. beyond cruel 😡😓

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
That is what I was thinking too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have it! I bought it.

EDIT: Mods please delete this if this breaks Tattle rules. I thought it was OK now as websites like the Daily Mail have been reproducing parts of the legal papers.
I just read the full 113 pages of court documents. All of the evidence written in her owns words contradicts most of what she's said in her response, including contacting Bianca (she did on Instagram) and IG. Court is going to be delicious. I am such a fan of justice served.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just read the full 113 pages of court documents. All of the evidence written in her owns words contradicts most of what she's said, including contacting Bianca (she did on Instagram) and IG. Court is going to be delicious. I am such a fan of justice served.
Will a judge actually take the time to read this stuff/ see these contradictions? I worry that it’s so clear to us because we know the backstory, but someone coming in with fresh eyes might not.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.