Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Raise your hand if you believe Alice has abused Ioan for longer than he is willing to admit publicly. ✋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 113

M33L4

VIP Member
It’ll take Lupenis days to read it. He’ll have to run the whole 113 pages through his imawankasaurus.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

inkydinks

I’m very much a lurker here. A fellow welshie and always been a fan of IG. Alice has verbally abused IG for years. He was in Weatherspoons in Neath a few years ago (random I know) while waiting for a train back to London, He was on the phone to delightful Alice and you could clearly hear her calling him all the c***s going. This was around 2016/17, I have a photo somewhere 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
@welp @veevee04 @marniebeau @Hiraeth @Penguin86
I want to do a Mexican wave of honour for you amazing Shitlocks - you took no prisoners and you took receipts! I bow low in respect at the part you played in exposing the vicious, nasty, awful piece of work that is Alice Evans. Her karma is all of her own making.
Hear hear

my students had a surprise ‘test’ today so I could read the court docs and tattle. Terrible teacher 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I just feel the need to acknowledge all the new Tattlers here who have jumped in with both feet. 🙋🏻‍♀️

And, as always, ❤ to @unobtrusive lurker. It's an "inside" joke that you will all catch on to quickly. Because they are quiet as a mouse but have been giving all of us much appreciated ❤'s and support as the months go on. Those of us mouthy members appreciate all of the lurkers support. I don't mean to speak for all of us but sometimes it's felt like we are fighting a battle we can't win.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
AE is probably already on Plenty of Fish 🤣
Yes....
Hi Alice I'm a Disney Executive. Unfortunately I was filming in Nigeria right now I'm stuck here and I've lost my credit cards so can't fly back to meet you. If you could just go to a Western Union and wire me $5000 for an airfire I'll definitely pay you back and cast you in a massive blockbuster as soon as I get back"

• Haha
  • Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
So Mr Arctic Ocean and I went out to dinner tonight. At the table next to to ours was a couple with their friend, who is apparently going through a breakup and who spent the evening complaining how his ex was being so effin’ unreasonable about everything from cars to carpets.
As we were leaving, Mr Arctic Ocean suddenly and entirely unprompted walked over, gave the guy a pat on the shoulder and said, „Just a piece of friendly divorce advice, mate: google Alice Evans.“

Could I have married a more perfect man?! 😍😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

welp

VIP Member
Ioan was smart to mention Johnny Depp, now his whole army is supporting him on twitter lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Nixlondon

VIP Member
OFFS, I check out for a day and there are TWO WHOLE THREADS gone, and there are Court Docs and DV......I am resigning from work tonight, I can't afford work to get in the way of Tattle. I am going to speed read like a duracell bunny now......

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Just William

VIP Member
I go to bed & wake up today to catch up on the last two pages & find two new threads.

@M33L4
A shiver just ran down my spine at Ioan filing for domestic violence. We’re supposed to be impartial, right now I can’t possibly be.
I hope he has the strength and support to get through this. This is just awful.
Same here & I can't be impartial either. I'm not ashamed to admit I've had a cry over him filing for DV. And then a TRO.
For a man to file for DV takes such courage with all the stigma attached for male victims, let alone someone in the public eye & with a STBXW like her.

I don't know Ioan but I feel so proud of him.

I echo your sentiments & hope he has the strength, love & support to help him through what will be a very difficult painful process & may justice finally be on his side.

Bless you Ioan Gruffudd - you are a brave man. ❤

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I stopped reading these threads forensically a while ago and decided to stop commenting because it was making me act meanly. However in the last few days, particularly since the black eye, my interest has been piqued. Now that I have read all the court documents, we can safely say that nobody can beat the Queen of Mean that is Alice Evans. She is utterly deranged. And calculating. I am frightened of what she is capable of. When you see it written down it gives you chills. Those kids, what on Earth can be done for them?

Some observations - Tone has to stay on board, he is on a promise of a kidney (albeit it will be pickled if he gets it).

She still thinks she is a looker (she things she is going to get another guy). It’s in the docs. Not only is she revolting to look at (self inflicted), her behaviour will only attract weirdos, like the ones who rally around her on Twitter.

The black eye. Self inflicted in some way imo. She knew these docs were coming out with full disclosure. She was playing for sympathy.

The latest Mail shots. I don’t think she is being paid. The photographs are too brutal. She is in her slippers. Her face and neck have become one. Her deteriotation in the last few weeks is very apparent. She has a drinker’s body. Those filters she uses have to do some heavy lifting. She is one gigantic oddball. She needs dramatic help.

I feel sorry for IG. I don’t even think today’s revelations will stop her. He is never going to be free of her. I feel scared for him, BW, his mum, and his kids.

• Heart
  • Sad

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I just finished the 113 pages of the court documents. Many thanks to all who got this info out there, huge respect to you all.

I don't know what to say, she's absolutely terrifying.

Funny to see references to tattle in the exhibits, we're part of the official record, woah!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Hey all, if anyone is hanging out waiting for new court documents to be posted, it's safe to log off/go to sleep/see your family/have a sharp one. The court is now closed. Nothing new has been filed since yesterday. I'll be on this when the court opens in the morning, refreshing the attorney portal constantly, and will keep everyone posted if/when new documents are filed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54