Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, but the hacking is serious business. It wouldn't hurt if a judge called her up, told her this is a crime, listened to her grievances, set the record straight about what a divorce is and how expectations should be altered, then told her he will let her go this time, but if she does it again, she will be in extremely serious trouble with the law and will ruin her life. I don't know, if a judge told me that when I was her age, I would be quite scared into not doing whatever ever again.
And if that happened, Alice would turn to Ella and say, “See what your father has done? He doesn’t love you if he could practically have you arrested! He will never love you like I do. I know what you did was just because you were so very hurt by him using all OUR money on that bogan slut.”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
DAMN GUYS.

So, I had a little break from here. Then I saw about the restraining order... now I am halfway through the documents.

Sweet holy bleeping jesus. Any sympathy I had for this woman - gone.

I have awful anxiety just reading a few of these messages. Imagine getting them day after day after day?

If this was a man doing this, noone would feel sympathy.

Honestly, what the holy hell? It reads as just spitting out spite and evil. I can't comprehend it.

EDIT: Also, she's not a bleeping victim. How bleeping dare she. duck right off.

EDIT 2: WHAT CAREER DID SHE GIVE UP?! WHAT AM I MISSING?!?!?!? SHE WAS LITERALLY IN ONE MOVIE I CAN REMEMBER AND IT WAS ABOUT DOGS.

EDIT 3: All this talk of him ruining his career. No. She has done that. She has took away that good life from her own children and she's a bleeping awful mother. If she is stalking this forum - YOU did this. YOU ruined his career. YOU and your bleeping awful behaviour and incoherent ranting - you've ruined it all, you selfish selfish woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I would pay good money and also the vast fuzzy topography of my lady parts to have an esteemed psychologist analyze every single statement/threat/lie she makes in this report and explain it to us in a profound, well-evidenced way that makes me dislike her even more.
I am not that thing 🤣 but it’s clear to see
Yes she is desperate, she’s not really hiding it, she is putting him through the rage - hoover cycle to try to get his attention, you can also see how disappointed she is when he doesn’t reply, or when it’s very factual.
She is afraid and she lashes out of fear and anger.
Sometimes she’s drunk, you can tell she’s feeling melancholy or angry and is using him as her own personal diary to unload her feelings onto him (which he probably experienced a lot)
I understand she’s afraid, and this must be quite scary but her absolute downfall is the assumption he will not challenge her, and he is scared of her and she will eventually win, that’s why she keeps going and going at him. To win

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ioan asks at 9am to pick up little E as it’s his first non school day with her. At 3pm Alice txt oh tit . Then demands full custody. Keeping his kids from him

9DBD240F-9234-4316-BEA3-6C10019D53F1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ioan asks at 9am to pick up little E as it’s his first non school day with her. At 3pm Alice txt oh tit . Then demands full custody. Keeping his kids from him

View attachment 1067945
This one was really cruel I saw that. Oh I forgot. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow? By the way. I want full custody

Also it was 3pm in the afternoon and she was in bed?

• Sad
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1067945
And he’s so reasonable. Texts her 10 mins after Elsie was supposed to be there, offers to come get her. Sends another nice message a couple of hours later. And she “forgets”. And then just blows him off completely. I’m so triggered by this one because it’s exactly what would happen to us with narc ex all the time. Miss time with kids “oops”, never made up, then vicious turn on you. It’s so hard to see how she torments him deliberately.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Yes she is desperate, she’s not really hiding it, she is putting him through the rage - hoover cycle to try to get his attention, you can also see how disappointed she is when he doesn’t reply, or when it’s very factual.
Sometimes she’s drunk, you can tell she’s feeling melancholy or angry and is using him as her own personal diary to unload her feelings onto him (which he probably experienced a lot)
I understand she’s afraid, and this must be quite scary but her absolute downfall is the assumption he will not challenge her, and he is scared of her and she will eventually win, that’s why she keeps going and going at him. To win
I think her issue is that she most likely came from an unstable home, never learnt to regulate her emotions, never learnt the unpleasant life lessons we all need so we become well-rounded people, and because she was so beautiful for so long (she looked a good 10 years younger than her age until recently), got away with misbehaving and acting out.

It's only now, in her early 50s, that she's having to face up to dealing with things on her own for the first time in her life. Understandably she's scared and is lashing out as a result. But she can't treat people the way she has been doing.

She also can't accept that this chapter of her life is over and a new one is beginning. The quicker she does that, the easier it will be for her to move on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So what you’re saying is…
EAAFEA78-4E5F-438E-A67D-9852C587B8BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes—it’s his indifference that terrifies and enrages her. Every time. She absolutely DOES know that the opposite of love is indifference, at least subconsciously. It sets her off like nothing else.

• Heart
She is scared yes. I do believe she’s bleeping shitting herself. She is avoiding taking any responsibility for anything, in the hope she will grind him down into getting what she wants and then she won’t really have to face reality. She’s afraid of being alone, getting old, being skint and losing her status in HW. She’s used his fans, his kids, his family and his own worst fears against him to grind him down. Then you have those stupid enablers telling her what she wants to hear and all those sycophantic fans on her Insta telling her nice things, these perk her up, she gets a second wind of grandiose ideas of all the things she can do. But then never does them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There is definitely something off in her conception of what a family should be. Her comments to Ioan that an actor leaving his family was the worst thing an actor could do (WTF?); that the queen wouldn’t consider him for honours because leaving his family is the worst thing he could do; her insistence on her “happy little family life”… it’s pathological. And archaic. And really rigid. A family is two children in a perfect little house with a stay at home mom and a dad who works to support them.

Maybe her family was disordered and this is her way of trying to create some kind of small perfect universe that she controlled. Her reaction to being left by Ioan is extreme, but it’s tied to this family breakup that seems to have really pushed her over the edge.
She said the only reason he was able to be accepted in Liar was because his fans knew he was a married family man in RL. She pretty much says his career is over now that he has left her and if it isn't she is going to make sure it is unless he comes back

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1067945
The use of cwtch by AE is interesting, it jumped out at me, as it’s one of the few Welsh words I remember…my granny used it a lot when we were tucked in. I‘m sure I’m over-analyzing, but it almost seems AE is taunting him by using it.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She said the only reason he was able to be accepted in Liar was because his fans knew he was a married family man in RL. She pretty much says his career is over now that he has left her and if it isn't she is going to make sure it is unless he comes back
Classic statement by an abuser.

And if that happened, Alice would turn to Ella and say, “See what your father has done? He doesn’t love you if he could practically have you arrested! He will never love you like I do. I know what you did was just because you were so very hurt by him using all OUR money on that bogan slut.”
The father doesn't have to do anything. Hacking is illegal. The judge might want to do that all by himself.

Reactions: 10
I finally finished it and I’m speechless. She’s absolutely bleeping delusional. I have no idea what I just read but I’m holding a pretty little hand-basket of raging emotions that I don’t know how to set down. She is just delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have to disagree. My sister had BPD and never self-harmed. Not everyone does. I think she's a classic BPD/NPD. God knows what else there is going on.
I think she has FCPD. F**king bleep Personality Disorder. She’s horrible!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Did we ever get to see the full 19 pages of Alice’s response? I don’t know if I can bear to read it, I did see the gist of it (I cannot believe she put in her response that she was crying over losing her kids 🙈).

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.