Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will a judge actually take the time to read this stuff/ see these contradictions? I worry that it’s so clear to us because we know the backstory, but someone coming in with fresh eyes might not.
The judge is obliged to read the evidence before making a ruling.

Reactions: 14
It infuriates me that her lawyer says it’s not an emergency situation - you don’t get to decide that, FUCKO. The people on the receiving end of her abuse sure seem to find it troubling.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Off to bed. That document honestly took me hours to get through.

Takeaway thought - if you read that document, and see any similarities with how your own partner treats you, then go talk to your family, or a friend, or even a crisis hotline. There is help out there, you just need to be brave.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It infuriates me that her lawyer says it’s not an emergency situation - you don’t get to decide that, FUCKO. The people on the receiving end of her abuse sure seem to find it troubling.
Exactly, plus it's been going on for a very long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I mean she's committed perjury right there. Saying she has never defamed him when we have literal tweets implying drug abuse, that he's an awful Father etc etc

The delusion is strong with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There needs to be a proper journalist to interview the Gruffudds, Math, her father and other brother, step mother and anyone who will talk that knows her. That would be worth reading. It's a gripping story that needs the full treatment.
Maybe this is the movie they should be making.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder why he didn't include the post (lie) about the recurring dream of BW killing the kids? He included all the stuff where she accused BW of being a psychopath.
The dream tweet was really bleeping disturbing and I think why her own lawyer told her to get off twitter
I know there will be more to come, so perhaps they’re saving it for the hearing that will extend the RO? I trust that lawyer and she didn’t come to play.

Reactions: 12
I think she once said the siblings were virtually virgins oppressed by their mother. Naturally, I don't believe a word she utters. Someone, please, stage an intervention. She needs psychiatric help ASAP!
After watching what Ioan went through and continues to go through probably scared IG's
brother and sister from having relationships of their own. I think I would be scared off getting romantically involved if i had a brother who was going through what IG is now. So much better to be single than in a terrible relationship.

Also a belated thanks to all those who posted, summarized and otherwise facilitated access to the court documents, I've been too busy reading those and 2 whole threads that I hadn't had time to comment before now!

Has Alice ever considered Ioan’s siblings were put off the idea of marriage having seen what their brother had to put up with? Maybe they’ve had long term partners and when the idea of marriage was put on the table it was an “uhhhh nah thanks”
I just posted something similar! I think this is most likely very true!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh ffs!! How is this a real person.. I really can't with him any more. I should've been asleep hours ago argh!
Screenshot_20220217-032831_Samsung Internet.jpg

I honestly think he's just doing it for attention now, like he thinks he is going to get some sort of fame or mentioned in the papers for this.. urgh!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Is she really trying to pretend Instagram is her only social media and just brush her Twitter tirades completely under the rug 😂 Good luck with that Al

• Haha
Oh ffs!! How is this a real person.. I really can't with him any more. I should've been asleep hours ago argh! View attachment 1068018

I honestly think he's just doing it for attention now, like he thinks he is going to get some sort of fame or mentioned in the papers for this.. urgh!
Oh Loopy. To borrow one of my favorite expressions I learned from you all--get. in. the. bin.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
These site ads are getting scary!
Secret messages from my angel, really?!
1645069053277.png

Sorry it didn't copy the whole thing. But pretty freaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe Alice’s lawyer let her submit that response. “I cried on and off all day” wtf
“What ever they say it will be false” - wow
Leon bro what side are you on?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe Alice’s lawyer let her submit that response. “I cried on and off all day” wtf
What could the poor lawyer do? They all had a hard time stopping her from posting on SM. They had to give the weirdo something. lol

What a nightmare for a client!

Reactions: 15
I don’t know how any of them can defend the court documents. Nothing has been ‘inferred’ by Ioan. It’s verbatim Alice. It cannot be misinterpreted.
Some stragglers will hang on to their delusions rather than face up to the truth of her manipulating them.
I hope the ruling comes back soon granting his TRO though I'm not so sure she'll stick to it. If she doesn't I hope they sling her in jail.
It's just after 3.45am & I just had a mini steak suet pudding to keep me going, lol! If I dare to sleep there'll be another two threads to catch up on!

ETA I'm so sorry to have left super sleuth @welp out of my thanks. 😞 Thank you @welp. ❤ xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What could the poor lawyer do? They all had a hard time stopping her from posting on SM. They had to give the weirdo something. lol

What a nightmare for a client!
But seriously it is so badly written. Putting in pity “ I cried on and off” so she wants pity points? It’s crazy isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh ffs!! How is this a real person.. I really can't with him any more. I should've been asleep hours ago argh! View attachment 1068018

It's his ego. He can't take the hit of admitting he made a mistake in judgement, so he's gonna knuckle down. Will be interesting to watch him attempt to dig himself out of that hole. Serves him right for constantly attempting to speak for women by speaking over them, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.