Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please remember no thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread, and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title suggestion/nomination’. No swearing in them.

Please put sensitive or off topic posts behind a spoiler.

Wiki is the pink button.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Somewhere in the crazy ranting, Alice herself mentions talking to someone about getting the house on the market. Then a few months later she's raging that Ioan is trying to sell the house..

And on her insinuating that he's gay - she's probably saying that because in her eyes why else would he fall out of love with such a goddess..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder why he didn't include the post (lie) about the recurring dream of BW killing the kids? He included all the stuff where she accused BW of being a psychopath.
The dream tweet was really bleeping disturbing and I think why her own lawyer told her to get off twitter

Reactions: 32
So mAlice's FMs are claiming IG is making "false declarations"? In their place, I would be more worried about mAlice's perjury which is actually a crime.

On a different note, I'm really disappointed DM does not have an article on this yet. Come on, we turds have already done all the work for them! lol

• Haha
Somewhere in the crazy ranting, Alice herself mentions talking to someone about getting the house on the market. Then a few months later she's raging that Ioan is trying to sell the house..

And on her insinuating that he's gay - she's probably saying that because in her eyes why else would he fall out of love with such a goddess..
She's also insinuated he is into CP, this is what I thought the insinuations were referring to but she's not above throwing anything out there!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I wonder why he didn't include the post (lie) about the recurring dream of BW killing the kids? He included all the stuff where she accused BW of being a psychopath.
The dream tweet was really bleeping disturbing and I think why her own lawyer told her to get off twitter
Great point, in amongst the horror of it all I forgot she went even lower.
What a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So mAlice's FMs are claiming IG is making "false declarations"? In their place, I would be more worried about mAlice's perjury which is actually a crime.
as far as I have seen it is just one FM who is based in London and the tweets she’s written before haven’t shown great critical thinking skills tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow. Thread 70 - incidentally I'd imagine that's probably quite close to the age of Ioan's mother who's had to endure abusive emails, threats and harassment from Loving Kind Alice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Ummmm, last time she was with a gay man, it was she who left him! WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It happened quite soon after that tweet so I think so too. A few of us were talking about it on the thread before last, about it being so worrying.

Reactions: 5
Yes - these are the kinds of tweets I was thinking of when I said he really had not gone there in his filing.
Also we had a very long list of names she called BW (and screenshots) only a fraction of these tweets appear I think .

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Alice has plenty of nasty tricks up her sleeve yet. Lots of false things she is planning to accuse him of. So I think getting this restraining order now was very wise on his part. And I can see him going for an NDA as well.

Reactions: 21
NEW ALICE STORY IN THE DAILY MAIL

Is this why the Mail hasn't published the story about her abusing Ioan? Because she did a deal with them to do a pap walk with her bruised eye?

Emma looks traumatised. Alice is just using her as a prop, it's disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It happened quite soon after that tweet so I think so too. A few of us were talking about it on the thread before last, about it being so worrying.
The court document says more evidence will be presented at court including other messages and recordings …

• Heart
  • Wow
There are 113(?) pages of evidence. I’m not trying to convince anyone of her absolute fuckwittery and abuse any more. If they can’t see it, hell mend them.
Take that FUCKOS. BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.