Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #70

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not a group I’d mess with - they are super organized. Wait until they hear what she said about Meghan.

Aw, thank you. It’s my fault for engaging and my husband just called me out on it a bit ago 😂. I told him that was coercion! Honestly, I just thought maybe he’d change his mind when presented with the evidence, but it’ll never happen. This is all feeding something deeper in him. Creepy, right?
BIB

The Sussex Squad already found out what Alice said about Meghan. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have it! I bought it.

She just denies everything, and says she never received Ioan's filing for the restraining order, so she doesn't know what his allegations are. But she says even though she doesn't know what the allegations are, she denies them all anyway.

Here is the declaration part of her response:

EDIT: Mods please delete this if this breaks Tattle rules. I thought it was OK now as websites like the Daily Mail have been reproducing parts of the legal papers.
Jeez I would pay good money to see her try to explain away Ioan's evidence. What a dumb ass. She was so sure that her tweet and delete was sufficient to destroy all evidence. She's the smartest person in the room alright.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.